Space Hulk: Deathwing is still a thing

Remember this? Apparently it's still alive and the devs are working on new free content for the PC version.

steamcommunity.com/games/298900/announcements/detail/1291814401940430314

So there. Maybe people can get a couple of hours of MP fun out of it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/298900
steamcharts.com/app/91700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want to know: if I buy it will it try to destroy my GPU again?

Didn't this get completely panned on release after it looked great right up to that point?

neat

Nigger, really?

good, if they show the same love to this that they gave EYE, then once it's all said and done Space Hulk should be nice

I really hope it turns out good, EYE had the same fucking issues that this game did but it turned out great on the end.

It's from Bruva Alfabusa you nigger. If you hate YT that much, maybe don't click on it.

Have they added Orkz and Chaos yet?

Even more reason to not click on it.

That's my hope too. EYE was amazing even though it was very rough around the edges, I'm hoping deathwing goes the same way.

What I hate is low effort faggotry ie go fuck yourself.

It's going to get deep discounts along with any major patches in the future, so people who bought the piece of shit at launch aren't any better off for having been unpaid beta testers

sorry, I can't feel sad for idiots

Cool it might be worth playing if I can get all of my friends to get a copy, because-
steamcharts.com/app/298900
it's deader than dead.

What issues did it have other than performance?

EYE was also extremely broken at the start. For example, in order to get to the true ending you needed to get a particular score on the ladder (from 1-10) on each mission before you could reach it. Whatever the fuck the ladder is based on is still impossible to tell and initially they expected you to somehow use it.

Streumon keep updating shit long after launch, for example the Blood Games update was two years after release.

user, laziness is a sin.

I wasn't aware Holla Forums supported mp4s now. Ashes on my head.

user 8ch has supported mp4s since early 2015

I wish Holla Forums did a Space Marine games night, that shit is pretty fun online.

And what do you call expecting everyone to pumper you?

Fuck you, no one is under any obligation to post webms.

Hownew.ru

Not buying it until it has at least a 75% discount

We will be

Still no answer? Really?

No

steamcharts.com/app/91700
more popular than e.y.e: ever was.

This!!. Fighting a singular enemy type sure is fun and not all boring.