Can we have a thread dedicated to one of the most coolest if not one of the most underappreciated fighting characters...

Can we have a thread dedicated to one of the most coolest if not one of the most underappreciated fighting characters of them all.

I know the new MVC is going to be terrible but it felt bad not seeing him on the roster and coming up on Tekken 7 instead of SFV, it's almost like Capcom is trying to get rid of him.
Where's the love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3u0E3eMyeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They shot themselves in the foot by trying to write out one of his mainstays via corrupting Ryu with SF4, Satsui no Hado being something you can just seal away when it's intrinsically connected to the drive for self-improvement is stupid.

AKUMA IS A NIGGER
A NIGGER

He's no Sheng Long

That's incorrect though

What did he mean by this?

We've got like fifty on the catalog via generals.

I hardly hear anyone talk about him, I feel that he's fame is coming to an end.

I'm going to bite
How's this a template thread.

sure.

that's because he's midtier now.
out of like 80 sf characters, he's the one who was chosen for tekken 7 so idk about that.

now that i think about it urien could have been cool in a 3d fighter

I find it weird that capcom doesn't utilize him more. He's honestly really popular with the casual crowd from what I've seen. Simply for being a "bad guy Ryu" but also not an Evil Ryu.

Akuma is shit edgy garbage

Elena is a nigger

Mohammed Bison > AKUMA

I dunno what's good about him. Gouken from SF4 is what akuma should have been.

Gouken was fucking amazing. Mid-tier as fuck, but everything he does feels insanely strong.

Not being ryu's head swap while obviously using the same in-universe school was the best part of him.

Missing my non-Sunflower Akuma right about now. Then again, I'm missing most of my Street Fighter characters in their pre-SFV form. That game is so fucking garbage.

I think the one thing I hated the most was how they ruined raging demons mystery and how normalfags were actually praising the change. Messastsu once had this mystery to it that Capcon just threw away to appeal to the lowst casuals ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3u0E3eMyeo

How can an user be so wrong?

What the fuck do you mean "where's the love" you fucking faggot? He's already appeared in like every single fighting game known to mankind and you STILL want his unwashed hobo ass taking up roster space on more? Fuck off.

(checked)
Satan knows whats up.

Akuma had an interesting life, for a fictional video game character. He started out as an April Fools' joke in a now-defunct video games magazine, and decades later revealed to have NTRed Heihachi and implied to be Kazuya's biological father. Now, NTR is a shit fetish, managing to do just that to characters from a separate franchise from a different company is a hell of a feat.

What game has your favourite raging demon?

I'm a big fan of MvC3's raging demon.
In a game that puts maximum flash on everything, Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu was over in an instant and didn't even give you time to process what you'd been hit with.

Not really.

Also, Gouki/Akuma was played the fuck out in the days of SFA/SFA2 CvSF or whatever the fuck else he was in.