Post your builds and get judged by other anons

Post your builds and get judged by other anons.

Poorfag detected

NEW MEME?

I hope you are playing on installing gentooooo

Post yours then nerd.

Build it with your Neetbux you autistic stormfag?

I guess

Fuck I'm close to needing more storage for games.

My dad bought me a sweet alienware gaming laptop a couple years back for my birthday. I don't know the specs but it has sweet red blinking LEDs.

Not like it's really that expensive nowadays. I would need an extension card for adding more and at that point I might as well make a media server

Yeah I know. I just bought the Ryzen and the mobo/ram needed for it though, so I gotta wait a few paychecks before I can buy anything without feeling guilty.

I know that feeling too well
but fuck if it isn't fun to just turn everything to 11 and don't fear for performance

That's exactly why I'm looking to get a 1080ti in a few months.

This belongs on /g/ or Holla Forums
Nice datamining thread

NOT V.IDEOGAMES

found the macfag

I find my rig is mostly perfect for what I do, I do have an optical drive, though not enough sata cables to have it hooked up atm.
Also that's pretty sweet how speccy picks up on my PSP.

Goddamn these threads are cancer, there's a reason tech boards have containment threads for all the consumerist little kids. We don't compare how many video games we buy, why should this horseshit be encouraged?

This. But atleast we can spot the Windows 10 fags

At least he didn't say "tertiary thread"

To be a pcfag is to also indulge in games of the elite. Begone you plebian swine.

Ageing PC.

That was my first post in this thread. Is it that hard to believe multiple people dislike this shit?

I mean I know there's more than one faggot on this planet, but I just figured only one would project their insecurity about being a console peasant onto this thread.

And your justification is console war shit? I've in fact never owned a console in my life, but I can easily spot underage shitposters.

confirmed console peasant.

If you don't like a thread just ignore it.
This isn't cancerous furfag shit so just ignore it.

You only have a single smug anime image you can milk?

Nice unrelated reddit image

Avatarfagging is against the rules

Fuck it, I'll bite.