Tim savior of vidya needs your help!

Vote, help charity and get amazing vidya!

So how bad is Doublefine's reputation now? I know that Tim's pretty well shat on by this end of the gaming-political spectrum, but has he managed to burn off any and all of the goodwill of other parts of the culture, or is he still going strong?

Of course he's still going strong. The amount of retards who blindly follow him without looking into the shady shit he's done are in greater number.

Ironic shilling is still shilling.

He did manage to get shekels for psyconuts 2 and created a notkickstarter webpage, he is set for life

We should vote for the worst idea, so that Double Fine will make it, it will flop, and the company will finally die.

You probably want the one at 0:52 then…

He is one of the chairman of a crowd funding website and he is hosting Psychonauts 2 there, he has extended the deadline multiple times and some investments don't add up to the total displayed at the page, so I guess he is doing fantastic

What the fuck is wrong with women.

The idea is extremely fucking retarded to begin with even ignoring all of the shadiness behind it

Can't wait to see some hebe bloody pussy

What is is about beta male cuck fags that makes you want to beat them?

It's just the natural reaction to observing human garbage.

Fucking fuck I'm so sad. I know there'll be an 'internet troll' world with open gamergate references, I know there'll be pozzed-as-fuck messages for DIVERSITY and EQUALITY, I know the jokes will be lolrandom and unfunny, I know it won't have any charm at all, and the worst part is, itll probably shit all over the one cause I do care about (stigmatization of mental illness and it causing people to not seek care, making them walk around on the mental equivalent of broken limbs while screaming 'I'm perfectly healthy!') and make jokes about it.

Fuck it all.

WHOA THERE EDGEMAN, DON'T BEAT ME

t. beta cuck

How goes tonight's bull prepping?

the whole point of all this shit is to release something that flops so they can pocket any cash they suckered out of investors.

This is why no one wants women in games.

you know how bullies in the 80s and 90s picked on those they perceived as weak? Now the weak have an even weaker looking group that they can pick on.
Now, it would be in the better interests of moral superiority to let them alone, but then they opened their fucking mouths

Too bad these cucks look and talk like they deserve a good beating or at least some discipline, sine they never got any from their parents.

But most Glocks use a polymer frame.

Are you actually serious?

I could go all day
Most gun-related slang is nonsensical

This is the perfect thread to say this:
Why are all the wannabe intellectuals in youtube fatfaced, fat fucking slobs? And to contrast: Why are all the nobrain-screaming-retards skinny as fuck? Oh, shit. I know it now.

that third one is because the rapid motion of the hammer looked like the thing on a typewriter that clicks back when you type, whatever it's called.

**hammer on a tommy gun

So it's like the Producers?

just much less funny.

He already alienated most of the hardcore gaming populace and the larger publishers, but he's carved out a nice niche for himself.

fuck off

The script for Psychonauts 2 was written ten years ago and has been sitting in Tim's desk drawer for just as long. Even Rhombus of Ruin didn't have that in it, and if Tim is to be believed the script for that was fairly recent.

I'll believe that when it's not stated by a lying shithead who happily calls all women and black people idiots or nonexistent because they don't agree with him.

You really think Tim isn't lazy/sad enough to sit on a script for ten years before using it?

Yeah, because that went so well with the last one, you fat fuck. Try finishing your last game instead, faggot.

I really think he'd change it then claim to be visionary and incredibly genuis.