There will never be a zombie survival spintires where you have ferry goods between survivor cities in your heavily...

;_;

Also no vietnam war game about convoys.

Charlie will never shoot at me from the bush while trying to winch myself out of a river. ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12420796.html
web.archive.org/web/20170425210445/http://8ch.net/v/res/12420796.html
archive.is/FGOZH
archive.is/i3CF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds gay.

I just want a behind the steering wheel view so can relive my conscript training days.

Make it happen.

Things beyond the comprehension of a zombie?

Fucking dipshit.

((Gnaw on shit until something gives in)) doesn't seem too far fetched.

smh tbh fam

I never knew I wanted something so bad till I read this just now.

I just want a sandboxy jew hunting game. Imagine being a Gestapo officer kicking in doors in Amsterdam to deport gommies and circles to the "mines".

i thought there already was something like that but with shitty "use your imagination and pretend you watching everything through some high tech future camera" shit. Even still sounds like a cool af concept.

or with
and then sex slaves are also a currency
even zombie ones
even LOLI zombie ones

Also the tank would be the most expensive and or rare unit in the game. In fact it wont even be for sale one and only one can be found and is a huge gas hog. However different mad max style armored vehicles could be traded and built up perhaps?

the zombies stick their tongues in and try to lick your eyes?

i want a zombie game all about surviving. nobody has made a proper game about this. i want to hotwire cars and park them at fortifications of my choosing. find survivors and bring them to an encampment. loot stores for supplies, reenforce the encampment, expand it. deal with defectors, put together squads, explore city ruins with said squad. get raided by zombies and defend. create encampments in other cities, set up trade routes… etc.

how has this never been done? its literally the largest appeal about the zombie apocalypse fad and its turned into "lets kill zombies with goofy weapons LOL!"

i thought for sure the zombie fad would produce a game like this.

yeh state of decay. its pretty dated though

Too bad they actually broke their own game to make people buy the updated version of it.

Make it Dinosaur Survival and you have a deal.

state of decay was close but no cigar. it was like smoking a cigarette when i was looking for heroin. i remember when i first played it… i found a gun shop, cleared the area, i got a car, parked it infront of the shop, started looting bags. i dropped the loot into the bed of the pickup… got like 4-5 bags "this is so cool" then i got in the car… drove… and the bags stayed floating in the air.
then i interact with a bag and it asks me if i want to loot. then it goes into a minigame where retards show up and i have to run back on foot while zombies randomly spawn at me.
i go back and all bags were gone.

Tell me, Holla Forums. Why is the idea of delivering something from A to B so satisfying?
It could be fucking anything, from delivering bloody toilets in Euro Truck Sim 2 to dropping and running evac for team mates in a chopper in PR and I'd enjoy it all. Is this autism?

fug

You're just a supply slut. dropping loads on everyone.

What's next, tank sluts? glass cannon sluts? command sluts?

Meme responsibly user.

That's incredibly cute. It's so tiny.

Not the cutest /clang/ thread now?

No please, I just wanted to talk about transport.
The only type of games I never managed to get into were those train simulators. Everything seemed so on-rails

What you did there, I see it

Everything is designed around twitch bait and ADHD riddled children. Modern demographic needs to be removed.

No thanks. Much rather have some sort of Stalker like thing with a big vehicle component instead of stupid fucking zombies.

u looking forward the new lost alpha? vehicles n shit niqqa

Poor Pavel.

as a guy who bought spintires day 1 back then, this is a very good idea nigger. I am serious, I don't back or pre order games but if this was submitted to kickstarter, and it had a chance to be finished I would back it.

I am serious, my dick is very hard right now, I want to play this game badly. One guy driving this truck through shit and the other guy sitting next to him or in the back with little openings to shot shit.

We need more games with supply convoys.
Only one I can think of is Foxhole, and those are hardly convoys as much as they are truckers who happen to have guns.

I hope that one day this will exist.
Watch, some mobile dev fag is going to see this and this genre of nautical zombie survival is going to blow up on normalfag phone app stores, and they will all be shit.
No really, this is what happens every time I put out an idea for vidya on Holla Forums. I fucking hate it.

I am saving this shit, really love your idea op.

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12420796.html
web.archive.org/web/20170425210445/http://8ch.net/v/res/12420796.html
archive.is/FGOZH

If he wanted revenge, he should have gone full non important in the publishers office

How did he fuck the gamers over? It was just his way to get a message across. That game got fixed like the same day. I came home after work one day and the game was already fixed, I only heard about all of this after it was over.

I am glad he did it, now I know that spintires publisher is trash. I stopped recommending this game to other people and I will not buy their future work.

Its a fucking business not a charity, its not their fault the dev cant fucking read. At least that dev will be selling burgers for the rest of his life.

what kind of a cuck are you? Siding with the dev. I know that this is not charity, but if they want my money they have to act like decent human beings instead of being total jews.

It's not a business.

It's a scam. Oovee are basically scum.

Fucking Daybreak
Fucking redeployside

Have you got more like this?

Probably, somewhere hidden in my /k/ folder. I need to organize that shit someday but not this day.

the last train is the best you get.

Fuck Vietnam

Then maybe you should shut the hell up, because that sounds like a good idea and I don't want mobile shit to ruin it.

Dis nigga' right here gets it. Just imagine the shit you would have to do.

10/10 would get impounded by Serbian republic forces again for international arms dealing

believe it or not there's a russian game already like this. i can't remember what it's called but you buy and upgrade some piece of shit truck with weapons etc and quest around a fucked up wasteland, doing quests and killing chumps in their own shitty vehicles

it's got all sorts of weird elements from stalker, mad max, twisted metal etc. oh wait it's called hard truck apocalypse i think

Feels pretty bad tbh fam

Are there any survival or horror games that deal with real life situations? Like flooding and dealing with the looters and lack of food, or living during a governmental collapse as different factions vie for supremacy as you just try to find a safe place to sleep. I want to feel the panic as riots descend into a revolution, as a blizzard takes away all my communication and warmth, that kind of thing.

I've heard This War of Mine is something along the lines of what you're describing. I haven't played it myself though.

The red tide cometh, and never ceaseth

Fucking nailed it. Convoy games have been done in so many ways that it could be fairly easy , and spintires is already so damn good that it could work. Would buy the game in an instant at full price. (Would not kuckstart or go to early cucking)

So that guy is just 64 lobsters in a human suit? (why marry a virgin? glorious)

Wasn't that the game the developer purposely broke it to make it run worse and more buggy for the player because he got into an argument with the publisher?

Fuck Spintires. I'm glad with there being nothing Spintires-like. Shitty, petty devs are not what the industry needs more of.

There was one, economy based on exchange or favors with diplomacy between faction and neutral riders, movable tower defense or movable attack system with building mechanism and actual good surviving system. The problem is a MMO

man, why don't you just go back to Israel? That guy, he created a good game, we need more people like him. What we don't need is shitty publishers.

I am honestly surprised we got workshop support after all. I was pretty sure that the publisher would push dlc and bullshit like that considering how they didn't deliver the free patches they promised before release.

Give me the name of degenerate piece of media so I can report it to the authorities. You wouldn't want imagery of drawn teenagers circling around, would you?

Then he purposefully ruined it for the players by bugging it out because he was angry at his publishers. That's insanely fucking petty and shows a complete lack of respect and an overabundance of contempt for players. We don't need more people like that in this industry.

I'll agree to that wholeheartedly but just because he had an issue with his publisher doesn't mean he should ruin the game for the players who've done nothing wrong to him.

The issue was that the developer, Pavel Zagrebelny, was demanding more shekels than he had agreed to work for and said that he couldn't work on the game unless they gave him more. They said no, we had a contract, and the dev shoved in bugs that caused the game to crash.

He's a faggot, and an asshole, and nothing justifies what he died regardless of what the issue with the publisher did or didn't do. Anyone who argues that it does is a shill for him. Maybe follow your own advice and go back to Jewland? Either way, shut the fuck up and fuck off to Kickstarter if you love shitty devs so much.

Thats what ypu get for nerfing vehicles to shit. Vehicular killing power made having control over land and access important.

This is also what you get for fucking up the map, and reintroducing lattices to game maps that didnt need them. Border conquests only was all that was needed.

Mandalore a shit.

would

Also, the idea of sapient zombie soldier is oddly appealing.

With plate, I'd expect the zombie's teeth to give out first.

Would.

Not what happened. The publisher is a seedy piece of shit that refuses to disclose it's monetary dealings and is under investigation for tax fraud.

They made a faustian pact with the guy and fleeced him.

Wouldn't zombie survival game placed in time where humanity had time to rebuild and defend bit too boring?
They have made settlement of course they will provide you with everything you need to not get stuck in mud. Especially when roads wouldn't just stop existing.
There would also be some form of defenses. By this time people would easily get weapons. Just place two people with proper rifles to protect ~8 workers, one guy with rifle could easily kill all zombies he needs and by this point you should have stable supply of ammo. Transports would get much more extra.
Plus zombies are just humans, make a boat. No Zombie could swim to it. And unless zombies are magical you could use same good old trick of using electricity to kill everything in the water.

Why don't we have any zombie strategy game?
Imagine actual RTS like Stronghold but where besides your opponent you also have to deal with zombies that want to kill your settlers. It just got on my list of games I want to make sometime in my life.

>The anime will never be good past the first few episodes
>The protaganist will never be as good as he was in the first episode

I think we have different definitions of plate armor.

Ok screw making strategy game out of this. Kabaneri wins.
It is asking to be made into management game. You have train and have to survive zombies and make money for stuff like food.

They don't really have to.

100% false. Stop making shit up.

Dude they fled to fucking cyprus.

No, they haven't fled. They moved to Cyprus. They are not under investigation for tax fraud. God you're a moron.

Quit making shit up to support a developer that screwed over the players in an attempt to attack his publisher. He is a piece of shit. Even if what you said was true, and it surely fucking isn't, it still wouldn't justify screwing players over like that.

Holy shit an oovee employee here?

How does it feel to have no soul?

Enjoy your last (You)

it could be very possible to have such a game and not have it be "lolsorandom"

archive.is/i3CF4
If any of those excuses sound reasonable to you, well, you're a stupid faggot that gobbles up bullshit without critical thinking. They were clearly trying to save face.

That entire article boils down to
Not really. A company does have to disclose its finances to you, and respecting NDA's isn't a bullshit thing to do.

After that it boils down to
Which is retarded reasoning.

AND IT'S IRRELEVANT TO MY POINT
Pavel is a piece of shit for fucking over the players because he had a problem with the publishers. It doesn't matter what that problem is/was/might be. He is a piece of shit REGARDLESS because he messed the game up for the players because he was in an argument with someone else.

I'm fucking through discussing this with you fucking autists. He's a shitty fucking dev. You're shitty fucking people for supporting him.

I want a game where you can dress up in knight armor and use a sword on the horde, invincible to bites but vulnerable to other players whose weapons can break the armor so you have to keep your following zombie numbers low enough where if you get in pvp you wont get bit to shit instantly but also can push them back towards nearby zombies after damaging their armor
Sorta like For Honor melee combat but with more background "trap" management

Then the storm loops back around and a second wave of shit hits but this time deeper sea crustaceans and ones from farther away were brought forward
Vent crabs who are invulnerable to heat based harm, giant king crabs that loom over you and have long reach, spider crabs that grab on and crawl over you pinching as they go, decorator crabs that blend in to the environment by covering their shells with plants and trash, crabs that cover themselves in stinging anemones/hydrozoa, and ghost crabs that are fast and blend in, but carry good shit, like the imp children from RoR

we do not bully loli mascots on Holla Forums, we adopt them

Could you fuck off already mr oovee and let us talk about the game?

Your tenacity is already suspect and your other behavior leads me to believe you are infact one of those sleazy british cunts that fucked over Pavel.

Hey I was looking for that gif, thanks user