49 days until E3

Jesus christ, already?

My god that's just 1176 hours!

Assuming you sleep for 8 hours and stay awake for 16: that's 776 hours, 9 minutes and 36 seconds of conscious time. The average video game is around 4-11 hours long.
Subtracting 50 hours for eating, shitting, showering, etc and assuming you have no job; you could beat around 103 video games starting from now until E3.

If you sleep for 4 hours, that's 980 hours of waking time, or 130 games.
If you sleep for ten, that's 686 hours, enough time for 91 games.

I'm counting on them to show up with something worthwhile.

I'm expecting SMT5 to show up, but after 4 and Final, I don't know if it'll be good.

2017 report cards when?

But they won't show anything Vanillaware at E3

Ah shit, I forgot Vanillaware have that new game coming out at some point. I really hope it isn't vaporware because it looked like it was going to be another great gem.

Yet another E3 filled with worthless and zero-effort shit games made by subhuman cucked dev teams.

When will Holla Forums make it's own Game company? We would unironically be the best and edgiest game developers has ever known, dropping redpills with every title and have cuckchan fund our games

I haven't beat a single fucking videogame in a year
My last one was Kirby: Planet Robobot
What the fuck.

We literally just need funds to be set, that's it. A lot of people here may be assholes, but they're surprisingly intelligent.

It reminds me of those passive aggressive kids that used to get bullied for acting like cunts, or were the bullies themselves, this place reminds me of those. Tumblr/reddit is just those kids that got bullied for being degenerates.
What a world.

Scratch that, reddit is normalfag central. A lot of them were just kids doing normal shit and standing by the sidelines. Nothing but cogs in a machine, no new ideas, no breakthrough. Only echoing the same ideas throughout their entire life.

They will never escape, they don't even KNOW there IS an escape.

Yeah, I can only hope they've been listening to feedback following Final/Apocalypse and making an effort to improve.

Are you sure?

Yes, and nothing NuAtlus makes nowadays is worth a damn.

B-But Persona 5…!!!
B-But Muh waifus!!!