Ninja games are fucking awesome

Shinobi 3 is a great game. If you haven't played it then grab a fucking emulator and play it now. It's fucking fun and has good music. Also the game loves you, and I love you too. I won't love you if you haven't played this game. Even my grandma beat it, and I love her.

Other urls found in this thread:

ninjagaiden.wikia.com/wiki/Jô_Hayabusa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My ninja can beat up your ninja.

Why do they have to beat eachother up? Why can't they work together and be a cool ninja duo?

Because ninjas slay other ninjas

Why

Revenge of Shinobi was pretty fucking rad, too.

There can be only one.

It is rad.

Then how come the Senrans work together and are friends?

I can't believe I got two dubs and a tip consecutively

Because Ieyasu demands absolute loyalty!

What if I don't want to be loyal to him?

Hotsuma is best ninja, Joe Musashi is such a dumb name.

What about Karateka but instead you play as a ninja?

Wew lad

really miss when it seemed like every other game, even computer RPGs, had ninjas.

Someone's making a shitty Shinobi film. Seems like nobody gives a shit.

That reminds me, wasn't there also supposed to be a streets of rage movie?

We need more modern ninja games.

I can't seem to find a trailer for it, but wikipedia says that SEGA formed some coalition with a movie production firm and they're making a bunch of movies and television adaptations of various SEGA IPs, among them Shinobi, Streets of Rage, and Altered Beast.

Who knows, but merely based on that trailer, I don't have much confidence in their ability to create something worthwhile.

Here it is, Streets of Rage trailer. looks as shitty as the Shinobi trailer

Call me when your ninja has killed Spiderman, Batman, John Rambo, the Hulk, Godzilla, and the Terminator.

But can he kill Madara Uchiha?

Best Ninja girl

If it doesn't have 80's music and aesthetics like Drive then it'll be fucking awful

NSFW

How is that not safe for work?

I dunno, I think a super gritty low budget Streets of Rage film could work. That's not what the trailer is showing, clearly, but I think something like Escape From N.Y. would fit Streets of Rage pretty well.

i just want the bloodbath back

I still need to play Ninja Gaiden Black. I only ever Played Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360.

I become a pair of scissors? Oh god how awful.

あなたは面白い尻擬き

Ninja Spirit is up there only because it's comfy as fuck.

I don't know moon. Are you calling me an ass or something?

I want more future/cyber ninjas. It just doesn't get any cooler.

(checked)
No, I'm calling you a funny faggot or a not so funny homosexual depending on the context. Thank the substantial favor repeating digits showed you in this thread.

I have been blessed by the ninja gods.
DOUMO ARIGATO NINJA SAN

because the purpose of a ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Ninja have no purpose.

THIS
still trying to beat this game. discovered it a couple months back looking through that SNES recommendation picture

is there a ninja equivalent of pirating a game? but seriously

How about you kill yourself nigger

Please teach the ways of the digits, master.

You're just mad cause Joe is the gayest name in existence. If your name is Joe, you might as well kill yourself, because you're a bland, milktoast motherfucker. :^)

repeating digits simply are, or aren't.

Joe belongs to cool people. Fuck you.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Judging by your face, you seem to be handling it well, though. Good for you.

It's unsurprising that a ninja thread has so many dubs. Kek is the head of the Iga clan after all.

The word is "milquetoast." Not "milktoast."

If you get therapy, you'll be able to better cope with the circumstances of your abuse.

Thanks, Mrs. Grammar.

m80, I wouldn't bait yer sorry weeb carcass if it were chum.

I just smoked some weed.

Bump.

Aren't they in the same universe? like they know eachother? i might be wrong but i remember something like that from Ninja gaiden

You're having memory issues.

I think i remember Ryu talking about Joe at some point

Reminder that two of the tracks in the OST are called trap boogie and my dear /d/.

It was probably some joke about Shinobi, they're not part of the same universe, dumb fuck.

Eww, nigger don't.

nigga

ninjagaiden.wikia.com/wiki/Jô_Hayabusa

My favorite NG NES theme.

Ninja Gaiden 2 had better music.

best ninja game fight me

No doubt, mah ninja. Speaking of good music by ninjas for ninjas, you ninjas should remember this one too, it's got some sick solos.

No one mentioned Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven.

There was also that Tenchu game for 360, where you could ninja up with other ninjas. I miss that game.

Did they not know what jap swords were in the 70s?

Probably thought islam had ninjas as well.

Didn't really have internet back then.

They sort of do.

Not in the 70's, though. That was pre-islamic revolutions.

That was the joke.

You're telling me they didn't dress women up as ninjas until later? I thought that was always part of the quran.

WHY LIVE?!

Head scarves are fairly common in islamic societies. How far they take them depends on how fundamentalist they are and who they think became the muslim equivalent of the Pope.
In a lot of the more lenient muslim countries in the past women were even allowed to wear much more western style of clothes. Of course US proxy wars, CIAn and the USSR took care of that.

pic related iz pretty gud

Does Strider Hiryu count as a ninja, he looks like a ninja, does ninja like things. The music is very ninja.

eat shit fucknugget.

>Head scarves are fairly common in Mediterranean societies.

It has nothing to do with Islam. Take a picture from countryside south of France or Italy or Greece in the 50's and you will have plenty of black veiled women. Hell you can still find some.
Women showing off their hair is a sign of immodesty in pretty much all cultures. It has little to do with faith, it has to do with conservative values and social class usage.
They took a common practice and said it was a religious sign. Not the other way around…

Kenshi is a nice squad based ninja game.