Multi-Boxing Thread

MULTI-BOXING FUN

Alright, you niggers.
I'm getting fired tomorrow and I'm taking a lot of the office hardware with me. Bringing home 6-10 computers, have some VPN subs ready to go, and $1200 budgeted away for potential expenses like serials.

What are some good games I can multi-box and bot in?

It's your fault, nigger.

fuck off

buttcoins

spess spreadsheet simulator

I get that you wanna be a leet gamer with all those blue LEDs but man that's pretty fucking phony enthusiast shit right there.

Department layoffs are a thing, kiddo. We just updated our infastructure and we have 30+ computers that we're e-wasting. Eat shit.

Do people even play that game anymore? Last I heard it was Reddit/Goon central, and fuck playing with those spergs.

Wait, how are you getting fired and able to take shit with you?

Maybe your department would have done better if you didn't steal from it

If they're throwing it out why did you wait until getting fired to do it?

Yes, because OP wants an ugly heavy fucking outdated box to clutter up his room.

Holy shit can you retards shut up about your 20 year old shit somewhere else for once?

lol little baby cant even lift 45 lbs

do you also move your fridge every day? Its a monitor you put it somewhere and it stays there for a long period of time.

someone can't afford one or lives in a closet like a slav/BR.

I could go to the local dump and pic one up, and you idiots would praise it for your memelines and shit.

We had advance notice. New facility is opening in Canada and they don't want to pay the freight to ship a bunch of Windows 7 machines. So they've been written off.

I still have some leftover shit from WoW but I haven't played since Pandaland, but I don't think I want to box this one.

here's a hint: it's not what your emulators tell you they are :^) You don't even have a car to drive one from your local dump to your house, you little bitch

Nope, I play Elite Dangerous for all the zero-gee dogfightin' and intergalactic jewery I could handle. Don't see the benefit in mutliboxing a game like that though

I fucking seriously hope you aren't the furfag retard who keeps making those wow threads.

I wouldn't need one according to you, I mean it's only 50 pounds, you aren't a weak little faggot are you?

Damn it user being fired is not the same thing as being made redundant.

so you don't have one, maybe mommy will take you one day so you can actually use decent equipment, but you might want to wait until after she cools down since she just bought you that shitty flat panel you're lashing out at others for.

The extra pips in multicrew, but the cost outweighs it's benefits though. Honestly, I think WoW would be OP's only choice in getting an advantage in multiboxing,

Read again.

I'm well aware. But saying I'm getting fired gets better replies.

If that's the best option I've got, maybe I'll box up the private server that has a thread in the catalog so I can dump in it. What do you niggers think?

I hate WoW and it's super boring to me, but seeing as I'm going to be living on two years of severance, I'm going to have a fuckload of free time.

The pics I posted was a 40 man boxer killing everything at the Dark Portal when Crossrealms was introduced. Can't say if you can have that much fun in other games though. Only WoW has caused that much salt and spread the Multiboxing thing, especially when WoW is so easy to multibox.

those screen caps bring back memories of my mates and i
we would regularly go newb dk hunting and rape hellfire for a few hrs or untill they switched to mains then raped them too
the best shit was camping the daily zone in firelands with rogues + druids + holy paly. shit was so much fun cunts were crying so hard they made horde chars to have a massive whinge at us.
alliance didnt get to do dailies at firelands for 5 hrs. there were so many fuckign skeletons

Man, imagine playing Wurm with 6 monitors.
Sounds ultra comfy.