Captain N: The Game Master

What are your thoughts on this show. Holla Forums?
And how do you feel that nothing like this will ever happen again.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.captainn.net/com_issueguide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel pretty good, this show was butt fucking ugly.
I wouldn't mind a reboot made by Titmouse though. Nintendo hates good ideas.

By that I meant there will never be a show based off multiple video games like Captain N was.

Oh. Yeah, ouch.

It's pure shit, everything wrong about syndicated cartoons from the 80s
Bretty good, considering it's just an overblown toy commercial with shit animation.

Both of these are still happening.

Good, that means we'll get less of those things I mentioned.

DINO TIMEEEE!!!!!

I respect your right to have a shit taste and opinion.

I respect your right for being a retarded Gen X-er who grew up with shitty cartoons.

That's mega marvelous, Anonicus.

The comic was better.

What the fuck is going on with his controller in that first panel?
It doesn't look anything like a NES controller.

wrong tab sorry

It's a third-party controller :^)

That voice was so weird that was alluring.

While Nintendo had that kiddy thing, Sega helped produce this classic.

MEGATIZE ME, CAPTAIN

It sucked.

Next.

Calm your mantits, why won't you accept that show was a huge shitty cashgrab, AoStH was better.

m8 I actually watched Zillion, the opening is very misleading in terms of the animation quality of the show. Also the games were pretty bad.

Wut

Have you never watched anime nigger? That's par for the course.

Why is Captain N drawn like a yaoi bottom?

The original Gundam had the same animation quality in the OP as it did in the show, and it shares that quality with a lot of the other 70s and 80s mecha anime before 3+ tone shading became standard by the time Zeta Gundam and others came out in the mid-80s. I know more about anime than you do, pal.

I was about to tell you how boring and bad Zillion is until I remembered what thread this was. Carry on.

Having only seen it once via binge watching it about a year ago, it came off as an interesting idea marred by a lack of giving a shit about the source material. The animation wasn't the worst I've ever seen, but it wasn't particularly good either. The third season in particular actually managed to have noticeably worse art, too.

Oh, and the writing was trash, but the writing for most cartoons in the past 30 years is trash so it's hard to fault it for that.
Super Smash Bros 4 is basically it in video game format, minus Keene himself, so it's not like it's out of the realm of possibility. It's not something I'd be looking forward to regardless, though. It'd probably be some grinning potato shit these days anyways, and I got more than enough of that with Gravity Falls' first season.

Fuck this looks better than 95% of today's anime production.

I can't get enough of that voice…

Why is megaman green?

user…

I suspect that the character designs were made from shitty hue-shifted screenshots and blurry photos of the box art or some shit.

Fun fact: Kevin was voiced by Matt Hill, who also voiced Ed from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Far more likely that nintendo didn't have the rights to the character's likenesses.

Zeta Gundam also only had 3 tone shading in its opening. The show itself mainly had solid colors except for important episodes that had a higher budget. Anime openings ALWAYS look better than the show itself. I know more about anime than you do, get fucked.

cnn.captainn.net/com_issueguide.html

Only tards like Dobson and Movieblob like it unironically.

DROPPED

fun idea, terrible quality.
it was better before gameboy

What a faggot.

It made for the best annotated series, so I can't complain.

They don't call him the gay master for nothing.

Captain N was awful in the best way.

Those were pretty good, had hardcover collections of them when I was younger. I don't even remember the show.

Simon Belmon is very similar to Groose.

We need a no way fag edit if that.
Also what a faggot.

Bros before hoes. Are you seriously saying you'd respect a guy who dumped all his friends, comrades, duties, and responsibilities for some pussy?

Samus is doing greater work for the galaxy than the N team and the universe is a bigger place than some stupid world with videogame characters. Yes I would drop all those idiots for Samus.

Nigga, its samus.

Is that loss?

The only galaxy Samus works in is her own. Captain N has to protect every single video game world that exists.

No, it's the Captain N version of Samus. Are you saying he should settle for a lesser Samus?

My dad was colorblind and though all greens and blues were the same color. I can see if he was also he would label megaman green but the coloring staff would make him green even though someone knew it was blue. Or did he color his own stuff?

I said UNIVERSE you retard.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

IS THAT MEGAMOM AND MEGADAD
IS THIS REAL FUCKING LIFE

>Samus is doing greater work for the galaxy
Then you mentioned the universe with no relation back to Samus. Or are you taking what she said entirely literally? Plus, it's still the one Metroid universe versus every single video game universe.

Seems to be an unused concept. Both Dr. Light and Dr. Wily appear in the show. Aside from Eggplant Wizard and Samus in the comic (she never appeared in the show), they were probably the closest to the original vidya characters.

This is you

Don't forget Mega Rat and Mega Bird

How many VCRs did you daisy chain together to make copies of Gal Force for your friends?

Sega does what nintendon't

It's fucking shit, the fans are shit, and Webster Swenson, the only guy who made a Captain N site is a fucking lying SJW heterophobic faggot pedophile and a bully.

Fuck Captain N and Swenson deserves to fucking die.

He's been dead for like a decade

It wasn't painful enough. He was in a coma. He should have been fucking thrown off a roof like what ISIS does to faggots. Ever been to his IRC chat? He was a bully and chimped out at anyone who fucking mentioned meat. Stupid fucker has diabetes and still decides to drink sodas and diet sodas, because "he is superior". Fuck that pedo.

?
But if he played Metroid hundreds of times wouldn't he already know Samus is a girl unless he doesn't know because he fucking sucks at vidya and the writers must as well ohhh

I think you're confused here. That speech bubble questioning Samus as a woman was from the princess. Captain N is responding in a reassuring tone.

huh it staring paperboy makes a bit more sense than lol randum teenager.

Still, how does the fucking princess of video games not know that Samus is a woman?

At it's core it's basically "Tron with Nintendo games". Mother brain is the MCP and the main human is named Kevin, think about it.

It's entertaining, but not good. Clearly written by people who didn't play the games. If you ignore that it's highly inaccurate it's at least watchable. Most of us would probably fuck Lana's brains out, too.

The only real big name on the show was Levi Stubbs of the Four Tops, more or less doing a more feminine take on Audrey II, although it's kind of a drop in quality to go from being in such a band to doing this cartoon.

Oddly enough Konami lifted some ideas from it. The hero of Castlevania 64 was clearly this version of Simon, and Alucard had sandy hair in this years before SOTN did it.

Holla Forums is suffering hurt feelings, what else is new?

Why do you even play video games? They promote Japanese culture and degeneracy.

Where are the toys user. I want them.

That second panel. They are practically in position for pic related.

Does anyone else remember the bayo billy land ep of the show where samus takes off her helmet? Is it being memory holed or did i just imagine it?

Literally no toys were made because the licensing rights likely would have been a mess. Same for the planned video game, oh boy the rights did not work out at all.

We're lucky to even have DVDs since the current DiC rights holders are greedy as all shit. They demand high licensing fees for shit no one even cares about.

Although DiC's "Beverly Hills Teens" never got toys either. God what an awful piece of shit that was.

Samus was NEVER in the cartoon. Not one time. Only in the spinoff Valiant comcis that few people even knew about.

Here, have Captain N's version of Rol- I mean Mega Girl.

CAPTAIN N - THE GAY-M MASTER
This is the fucking Reason Samus is a shitty communicator and autist, fucking N, all you had to do was giver her the D

Holla Forumsmmies are becoming just as annoying as furfags

:)

Simon Belmont was funny, MegaMan sucked. Overall it was enjoyable, in an early 90s way

The same song that was used in the SMB3 show?

Was he praying to the wrong god?

(checked)
Quit being dense fucking niggers, you know by toy commercial I meant that the show was manufactured badly animated shit meant to sell Nintendo products to kids, much like how Transformers is badly animated slop meant to sell plastic transforming robot cars to kids.

80s cartoons, like Cucktain N, by and large were unwatchable, outsourced to gooks and made western animation a laughing stock.

The original Gundam had terrible animation overall, and I'm saying that as a fan.

Did DiC made anything good out of Dennis the Menace, Inspector Gadget, and Heathcliff (At least 2 out of those three are very subjective)?

you reek of Holla Forums, you don't even hide it with your meme words and your need to complain all the time about everything.

And western animation was never good until the 90s when Batman TAS came along. It was either budget stuff like He-Man, or unwatchable IP-stealing garbage like Jem.

Dennis was nothing like the comic strip. It had foreign spites, magic, witches and all this other shit that was never in the comic strip. He would end up practically around the world getting into trouble with all sorts of crap that had nothing to do with the comic strip.

Inspector Gadget?… an okay cartoon only really saved by Don Adams playing a cartoon version of Maxwell Smart.

Heathfcliff… never gave a shit, Garfield was already big and most of us just saw it as trying to rip him off(not really true as both debuted about the same time, and Jim Davis was good friends with his creator).

I can tell you Real Ghostbusters was good in the syndicated season, at least with writing. The animation was highly inconsistent though(Janine's tits fluctuate from almost flat to huge from scene to scene and face consistency is terrible). The ABC era is nearly unwatchable for various reasons.

oyyyyy veeeeeey

Us /vee/ people HATE pol, right guys? We're not racists here! Stop having opinions! We are ((centrists)) and don't take sides!! Am I right guys?

do your jew somewhere else you blurry eyed genetic trash

Where do you people even come from?

You reek of >>>Holla Forums , you don't even hide it by being instantly triggered in apropos of nothing and your need to autistically virtue signal about it.

Early Disney and looney toons beg to differ. Then Hanna Barbara in the 60s began its decline.

What in absolute fuck are you even implying you retarded faggot?

>>>/monster/282222
That board might be lewder than a bus full of Catholic nuns holding hands, but their meta thread is the best on the website.

tl;dr
Leftist came in to shill the board.

Do they not know that will only end with them being the subject of a /cow/ thread and banned on sight for most boards they try to astroturf?

Yeah welcome to hatechan you fucking commie piece of shit.

Can we just discuss about the fucking show?

Fuck off loser

feelsbadman.jpg