This may be slight off topic, but does anyone remember the mother that visited 8ch Holla Forums quite some time back...

This may be slight off topic, but does anyone remember the mother that visited 8ch Holla Forums quite some time back? Some of you should know what I'm talking about, she was quite popular back then. I can't seem to remember what she was called. Has anything interesting like that happened on Holla Forums again since then?

I do, and I still doubt it was a mother and not some shitposter.

I remember there being a supposed old guy too.

I want to believe ;_;
I remember she posted a picture of a cat every time she replied too

how about you kill yourself

That's not very nice. I'm sorry I offended you with this post.

You can't offend anyone with those digits.

Was probably an RPing shitposter, but I do remember that.

Roleplaying shitposter or not, it sure was comfy.

I don't mind RPing shitposters when they occasionally pretend to be cute moms and get Holla Forums to talk vidya with them.

How are you OP? It is I, obese autistic man.

IS THIS THE NEW ANTI-FURRY THREAD?

I sincerely want to believe it really was just somebody's ma but likely yeah it was just somebody roleplaying. Nowadays she'd have questions on what "nice thread op" and "shit thread sage" are supposed to mean if she showed up though.

Momanon?
I remember those posts. It was pretty cute, even if it was just some RPing faggot from /ara/.

I wish I had the screen caps or thread archive link.

I wanna fuck that

Don't we all.

I agree! It was very comfortable and i loved rereading the posts even after it was over

Can't I just wear a monocle?

That's the one!

nice thumbnail

Every thread is a Anti Furry Thread.

Yeah, momanon was nice. Holla Forums as a whole was much nicer not so long ago

Some idiots decided we needed to go back and advertise on halfchan. No surprise the content quality has dropped since

please, stop deluding yourself, it's cringeworthy. In your mind it's a mom, great, but you can't say that here unironically. Please consider the benefits of suicide

Fuck's sake. Wish /svidya/ got off the ground now

So I've been reading on the archives, and alot of anons since then have claimed to be momanon, but I remember momanon only really posted once or twice before saying she probably wouldn't return. so some of you might be right about it being an roleplayer haha

I've considered it many times and I am fine without it. Thank you

Last time I checked advertising there was resulting in a ban. This was two-three years ago though.

This

Was that during April's outage? I've seen quite a few Anons admit they went back because they couldn't handle the site being down.

Odds are it was fake

Last I heard is that she committed suicide when her son started showing suicidial tendency after visiting this website eventually claiming his own life. She came back here to apologize and started posting weird chaotic posts about needing a greater god than what we have now.

Even if it was a real mom, this is just pathetic.

I hope that that's not true.

I understand many of you don't like this. I'll leave now.

Thanks for the anons that gave me an update. I haven't been back to 8ch Holla Forums in awhile

Fuck off, even /vcollins/ was better.

That sounds incredibly pathetic, even for Holla Forums standards.

Wish it wasn't but some /x/ investigators confirmed that she was touched with something not earthly or holy. Same with her son which explains the same personality twist and suicide.

It was fake dumbass. Anyone with a brain should have realized that from "her" very first reply

I remember mom user, was probably some rpfag but it was comfy.