Hand to Hand combat

I want games where the main, hopefully only, method of attack is punching/kicking/grapples, very much like the games in the following 3 images, most characters in fighting and wrestling games, a dual cestus build in Dark Souls whatever, Duren/Dogi in Ys Celeceta/Seven and One Finger Death Punch. I'm looking for singleplayer games, by the way. And please not dorf fort. It's not what I'm looking for even though it's pretty gud

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/473690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want a game where you can render your foe unconscious then fuck them tenderly, filling them up with your creamy seed to assert dominance.

The jews will be punching and grabbing you when you show them how much capitalism is over communism.

Sure, that could come after the hand to hand combat.

I'm not going to get any recommendations, am I?
Is it because of that flag? It was for a different thread.

Here's your recommendations.

Def Jam Fight for NY
The Warriors
these are the best fightan games that exist, they're both 10/10

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

you can clobber deadbeats left and right with your mighty fists in the yakuza series

just play fighting games faggot

Punching is also an important part of Zeno Clash and Zeno Clash II.

Can't you read? I've already mentioned fighting games.

Thanks, I forgot how much I've liked the first and how I should play the second.

Punch-Out!!

UFC Undisputed 3 is the best if you want the most realistic approach

It's a game worth having ps3 for, unfortunately you won't be able to get the dlc cause the servers are dead. The AI is good so don't worry too much.

Also, there are both UFC and PRIDE modes available so, want to kick a dude in the head while he's down? Go for it, also Bas Rutten commentating is gold.

most of the combat in sleeping dogs in unarmed

Sleeping Dogs

Punching is for fags. Guns are better.

/thread

Watch some hand to hand anime.

this his horrid on multiple levels

I hear the second one is shit but I've never gotten around to it.

The second feels a lot different to the first.. I like it that they took the story in a more open direction but they definitely changed the combat somehow.. It feels far less impactful than the previous game – whenever you were hitting someone in the first it's like your fucking fist was teleporting through the screen punching motherfuckas in their fucking beak/face/snout/trunk.

I might pick it up again now just to confirm. Also Gat's Waifu's in both are pretty good, but the second DOES also feel a lot more drawn out than the first.

Final Fight
Streets of Rage
Lego City Undercover (unless you make an active effort to use the grappling hook to tie up enemies, you'll be administering throws, counters, and beatdowns)
Fist of the North Star (pick one, they all do it)
Kung Fu (NES)

Skyrim with mods. It lets you do literally this.

Divekick

Also any game is a fighting game because you fight against a conflict

Pong with mods lets you do the same?

Imagine Babyz is not a fighting game

Just got back from a quick comparison..
Yea the combat in 2 is just about inferior in every way to 1, fuck knows how/why they did/managed to do that, but I love the setting/story so much that it's still only kind of hard to play because of that fact.

I like the open world/RPG elements in 2, but they took away some of the best fucking punches and replaced them with some rediculous OP bullshit where walking forward can activate freight train mode.

Buy? the first game if you fancy some unparalleled first person brawling (strongly followed by condemned), and if you like the first then maybe give the second a try.. More of the same, only slightly shittier.

yea UFC 3 was a great game it's a real shame what EA did to that license they turned it into a real shit show(because the people at EA do not understand the fundamentals of combat sports whatsoever)
UFC undisputed 1 was pretty good for it's time but something went wrong with undisputed 2 it was just a terrible game because it tried to add things that just didn't work out but they refined what they added to 2 and made 3 a really great game and the roster was fucking amazing getting Pride fighting in the game was great especially using the pride fighters in their prime. You get guys like Cro Cop, Mark Hunt, Gomi, Vitor, Chuck, Rampage, Nogueira bros, Shogun, Wanderlei all in the prime of their careers and even those cans like Sokoudjou, Goodridge, Yoshida, Nakamura then you get all the really great UFC fighters of the time like Silva, Sonnen, Aldo, Edgar, Cruz, Faber, jones,Velasquez, Dos Santos, Machida etc. etc. the only thing that really blows is that you can't ever get those DLC fighters again like Anthony Johnson, Korean Zombie, Overeem, and I forgot some of the others. In UFC 3 they really stepped their game up and all the fighters have a very unique moveset and skills. I used to love playing as sonnen because his takedowns, slams, and throws were just amazing and for a stand up fighter I really liked playing as Gomi or Belfort I really loved playing the guys who had really good boxing and belfort just had ridiculous speed.

Also a really good and underrated combat sports game is the game based on Hajime no Ippo in america the game is just called "Victorious Boxers 2" it's incredibly deep for a boxing game that's based on an anime series. Footwork and combos are really something else in that game whats also really cool is that alot of the fighters in the game have very unique styles unlike EA boxing games where everybody generally fights exactly the same but with different statistics which only really affects their speed/strength/stamina/durability etc. In Victorious Boxers the fighters all have different styles that are so various that you have to kind of completely change up how you play depending on who you are playing as compared to your opponent. One of the things about VB2 is that you can actually get angles on your opponent unlike EA boxing games. In EA boxing games your character kind of auto targets your opponent and footwork is only useful for cutting them off and trying to corner your opponent whilst in VB2 you can actually completely circle your opponent and get behind him of course the chances of this happening are really slim but the point is that you can get 45 and 90 degree angles if you are good at anticipating your opponents attacks and movement. Also counterpunching is handled really well in comparison to the cartoonish counter punching in EA boxing games. My only gripe with VB2 is that body shots do a little bit too much hitstun for my liking and are a little bit OP. You can also parry punches and you have these interesting special moves and some cartoonish slow mo kind of shit(it's based on an anime so there are some elements of the game that are a little ridiculous) Still though it's probably one of the best boxing games I've ever played. I have a real interest in weird unique fighting games and I would put Victorious Boxers in the same category as bushido blade because it's a game that's just so unique you can't really call it a fighting game.

I only ever played the first one, is there a big difference with the second?

Interesting user, I'll have to try 2 already and see if I get the same experience. I actually found the tower challenge mode in 1 to be the best part of the game so I'm not too invested in the setting and story.

virtua fighter, will give pretty much every possible combination of those three things
it's also dead as fuck, git gud & play with me pls

Playing Shatterhand without the little robot helpers punches the difficulty up a notch in a fun way. However, being an NES action-platformer, it doesn't have an intricate combat system.

You won't top God Hand, sadly.

Pic related is bamham combat but specifically kung fu games are too few and far between.

Silly OP, just play FEAR and use your fists!

I, too, wish more decent shit existed where you could feel like you were brawling for real, but sadly we will never top God Hand

have you guys seen this?
store.steampowered.com/app/473690
sorry if someone posted it already its a third-person brawling game coming out called absolver where you supposedly define your own moveset and which has journey-like dynamic multiplayer where you can choose to cooperate or compete, looks fun

Any Yakuza game

The fact that looks frightfully similar to For Honor really demotivates me.

The hat chick in 2 is his sister

So it's kung fu dark souls where you upgrade your character with different fighting styles rather than gear?

Those character designs and body proportions look awful.

FALCON