This is my wife, Ellie. Say something nice about her, please!

This is my wife, Ellie. Say something nice about her, please!

I wanna fuck that cunny.

She's a loli?

Sorry OP, she's a lesbian, her progressive creators say this woman will never have children and would never want your gross (no doubt white) penis anyway.

I assumed OP was a woman, only a woman could make such a shit thread.

i bet you touch yourself to her getting railed by niggers

Yet another reason that TLOU is shit. If the straight white male, cis scum MC wasn't there she would have been repeatedly raped by nigger shrooms.

Not any more

I'm sure there's a waifu thread or a 4am thread where you can spout your shit

What a shame.

Sorry goy, this is videogames (;

at least you're not a nigger

Dyke miscegenation = double gassing.

That sounds fucking retarded.

if she wasn't part of the game TLOU would have been three times better. this is hard fact

Ah, yes.

Maybe their those wet application temporary tattoos you get in cracker jack boxes.

you're even more retarded if you think "saving the world" hinges on a useless shithead like Ellie. despite ND playing the military out like the bad guys, they had provided innocent people with safety from both clickers and bandits, and had the means to make sure infection was detected before it's a threat to others

sure thats "oh they're mean baddies for nipping the bud" but they did a lot more good for saving mankind than ellie or the fireflies did. Neil Druckman can't write for shit

Getting a bad infection.

why fight it

i think he realizes its a prison tattoo, but is pointing out how stupid it would be to take the time to either make your own tattoo or have some one else give you a prison tattoo (or even a regular tattoo) in the scenario the game provides

This is my Husband, Patrick. Say something nice about him, please!

Patrick needs to practice his digits.

Check em

checked

That's the point. A large part of the game is moral ambiguity. You'd prefer EBIL BADGUY, who is ebil FOR $REASONS?

nice

The game world has shown that there are lulls in danger. I imagine the characters want to "experience life" or whatever retarded things goes through people's heads when they get tattoos and not like the zombie apocalypse be their entire existence.

i don't believe druckman was trying to be ambiguous with the military in the game, maybe with the fireflies if he's clever but i don't think he is, since he gives no reason to believe anyone can actually do anything useful with Ellie cept maybe shoot so i don't have to hear her voice anymore

Degeneracy finds a way.

Holy shit. That was pretty impressive. Thought it was ingame till the D appeared.

It's an ugly boy from a shit movie.
Also lol carper muncher.

(fucking checked)
You heard the man.

Supposedly the only useful thing Ellie can do is be ground up for experiments.

To me the game is mostly about survival, attachment and selfishness. Joel saves Ellie for himself and lies to her about the reasons again, for himself. Joel was never trying to save the world but give himself purpose and happiness through a surrogate daughter.

what is happening

Does this X-ray shot make it look like he has a fucked up pig head?