WoW Holla Forums guild

ITT: creating a Holla Forums shitposting brigade
No one here is advocating buying blizzard products, in fact this thread is for autists who have already made the mistake of buying wow and getting to the point where they can buy their subscription with gold.
It's fun with friends. The theory is that if it's possible with planetside 2, then it should be possible to play a(n admittedly worse) game with some success with other Holla Forumsirgins.
Tichondrius - Alliance, however the actual realm is tentative. For now, getting two more anons to complete a 5-man party (for powerleveling purposes) is priority.
Post your battletag, or just post ITT and we'll figure it out.
What, goyim? Are you too poor to afford it? :^)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Battlegrounds with Holla Forums is fun
WoW is a team based game after all. not the same to do your school project with your Holla Forums buddies than normalfag classmates.

Stop making these threads. We don't want your kind on this board.

I wasn't aware you were the top authority of quality on this board, user. Are you aware this is a videogame thread?

I'm more qualified to talk about board and videogame quality than someone who plays retail wow and makes retail wow threads.

Can't argue with that.

Why World of Warcraft, of all things?

If anything, there's more people on Holla Forums who are washed up Guild Wars players that fell for the sequel meme. If the point was just shitting up a game, that would be the best point to go off up. But since there is no Guild Wars sequel, it would better to just go back to the original and have actual fun with an MMO, rather than just it's fun with friends bullshit. The added benefit is that you don't have to pay jack shit if you already own the game, since there's no subs.

Just fuck off to 4/vg/ if you're interested in WoW.

Are those quests for real?

This man has a point, the game is shit and the company that makes it is complete fucking cancer to the point you have to make up excuses in the OP as to why you're actually playing, yet fails to recognize the possibility of playing something that isn't garbage.

alright this thread is salvaga-
it was dead before it even had a chance

Those dubs don't lie.

Granted this is not neogaf or a forum but this IS a videogame thread
you should be saging Ritsu threads, LOL threads, template threads, and not a thread fomenting a Holla Forums community.

Yes.
There's a new one in Legion being self-aware and making fun of Khadgar himself. i'll post pic in a sec.

what, the last thread getting nuked didn't dissuade OP?

I'm not opposed to making the GW2 equivalent of what I'm doing here, it probably would have more success too. There is great potential in making current year wow fun, in a shitposting brigade as I proposed.

The last thread fell off and died, not deleted.

We got 2 anons to join us, friend.
We may be closet wowfags, we don't want to parade on the board, we just want to find fellow closet wowfags so we can be together. that's all

Here, let me rephrase this to further illustrate the problem.
You're literally asking for the formation of the gay community. Stop.

I have a couple of characters in sargeras, maybe if you get enough I'll hop in, but I don't even have a 110 yet.

There is no Guild Wars sequel.

Go somewhere else, you'll have more success there. Stop shitting the board with your crap.

What's so hard about self moderating, user? Are you retarded?

We'd only need one more for a full guild charter sign, and a 5man party to get things going now.

We just need 1 more user so we can start 5-man dungeons and do mythic+. We'd need at least 3 more for raiding.

I can make one in tich to sign the charter

Tell us the name of your lvl 1 user so we can whisper you.

Add Priestkun

Why?
Blizzard has completely fucked over the game.

thugxilla

Wow, quadruple cancer.

Oh right you're the retard who was claiming retail WoW was totally free now, then backed up offered to pay for people's subs, claimed you had people playing, and are struggling to get 10 people to even sign a charter

gotchu fam

We just did the chart.

It only took a thread of you being an embarrassment to wrangle 10 whole people together, and you can't even get 5 to mythic.

That's pretty pathetic user.
You should go back to claiming WoW is free and that >submeme is a thing still

level 1 liverkill

bump

fuck off

You are so retarded it actually hurts me to read your shit.

Nice try, Ian, but I'm not going to pay for your shitty games. Hell, I don't want to play it even on private servers, for free. Get the fuck out of here and never come back, you fucking failure.

Please stop! us wowfags are anons too!
The gay community is benign and harmless, user. Leave the gays alone. Are you some sort of bigot?

In all seriousness we know we're addicted to this shit and one day wow will crash and our souls will be free, but for the time being let us congregate, so we can at least play together. We're just finding fellow closetfags to play with, not encouraging the game. we got 5 anons and just need 3 more.

You want to make a "Holla Forums community" on WoW, of all shitty games currently available, a game that requires you to purchase not only the game, but also a monthly subscription, and that is terrible, awful, total garbage.

I don't think Holla Forums, as a board, wants you to be able to tarnish its name.

How can you still be addicted to this shit after Warlords and Legion? It's complete garbage, user. It's unplayable garbage. It's devoid of any fun garbage. And you want people to play that with you? Stop.

You tried once and failed. Now go away. Also nice tumblr meme, dumbass.

Blizzard is getting slyer with their shilling, but not entirely foolproof. Apply yourself and try again. On cuckchan, not here.

It's worse than you think. Discord faggots on the FFXIV threads kept repeating the "Holla Forums community" line when those threads were in danger of being shoah'd for their excessive shitposting. They even wrangled Mark into their discord to "prove" to him the threads were worth keeping.

Probably because FFXIV isn't as bad as WoW.

fuck off

seriously fuck off retail WoW is trash go back to reddit where you belong and/or cuckchan.

Sure, but a "Holla Forums community" on FF XIV isn't any less cringy.

You THINK you need it, but you don't.
Want some advice from someone who got addicted on other stuff? Stop using it, build a firewall around it.

If it is a software, uninstall it.
If you only have friends from that place and the only thing they can talk about is the source of your addiction, close all kind of contact with them.
If you're getting newsletters to your e-mail or whatever of the stuff you're addicted, put them directly to the trash, don't read.
If you still have that "need", if it is an MMO, sell your fucking account. If they get you, well you fucked up but there's no coming back, it's more effective than uninstalling. If you manage to sell it, congratulations, you got money and won't be able to come back.

There are many ways to stop an addiction, but it is YOUR fault that you do nothing to stop it. Not only that, you are coming here to shit the board further.
No, if you know that you are addicted you shut your whore mouth and do it somewhere else where actual idiots that are still addict to shit are.

I'll continue with the big ass post I guess to "help" a bit:

There's NO reason to fucking play this trash. This is no quotes but guesses on what some people may think:
Play ANY other game, it's going to be better. Tree of Savior, Blade and Soul, Ragnarok Online, Eve, PSO. We all know MMO's are shit but if you really need to, you have some options that are "mehish".
Play any JRPG ever
There's no way you would be playing this trash if you cared for the lore, stop deluding yourself.
Put a bullet in your head. You are not forced to continue something just because you had a lot of time on it or you won't be free ever. Ignore the time you have put into something, if it is trash and you know it, move on.
Drink bleach.
You sick fucker there's other forums for that shit.
Find a game you may like that has coop, make a thread about it, find anons to play with and do it. D&D Mystara, Brain/Out, Alien Swarm, Helldivers, Warhammer Vermintide are good games with nice coop, from the top of my head since I dont want to think too much into it.
Destroy your computer and any computer on the house, proceed to go outside, watch for a truck on the road and jump in front of it.

I'm trying to fucking help you. Now kill the fucking thread and if you STILL want to continue, go back to reddit/halfchan were your braindead kind are.

Stop.

Holy fuck you are retarded. GW2 is cancer. The best thing that can be said about it is that they didn't kill the GW1 servers when they released GW2.

Not like wow addicts could be able to tell.

I was just joking, user. I'm (pretty sure all the other anons aren't either) addicted to the game.

But thanks for the concerns.

OP is not trying to get anons to buy the game, he's trying to get closet wowfags to play, to might as well play together.
I don't think Holla Forums goes out parading they're Holla Forums either, so you don't have to worry about its name being tarnished.

FFXIV players are objectively worse than wow players, because theyre the anime girl avatar kids on steam that unironically use "o/" to say hello and ERP in their player houses. FFXIV is an ERP/RP central game for casual players that play for the story and "le comfy house and dressup xD" rather than gameplay.
Not that WoW's is any better, but it is miles ahead in polish and not being a 3 second global cooldown game.

there's many Guts reaction images being posted on tumblr, too. Doesn't mean Berserk is tumblr tier either. Not everything uploaded on tumblr means it stems from there. to be fair pretty sure the OP image is from cuckchan, but definitely not tumblr.
The image still holds true though. legion's story is a joke.

Except the only results are from tumblr. There's 2 pages when you upload the image.

lmao who cares nerd

kill yourself
literally kill yourself

There is no Guild Wars sequel.

FTFY

I don't know what to say man, honestly.

The tumblr is strong with this one

The winning move is not to post, at all. You'll just get responses, and indirectly bump the thread so.
>implying legion is their worst expo

Yes. It's the legendary ring questline from Warlords of Draenor. To make the ring, you need:
1. The ring itself, gotten from Heroic Skyreach (level 100 dungeon).
2. Three powerful stones to empower it, gotten from three other heroic dungeons.
3. 128 Abrogator Stones, gotten in batches of around 3-6 from bosses in Highmaul, the first raid available at level 100.
4. 900 Elemental Runes to make 3 Elemental Tablets. The runes drop in batches of around 5-10 from Blackrock Foundry.
3. You then need to get Blackhand the Destroyer's severed arm, which can't be done until the next loot cycle if you've already killed him that week for runes.
4. You then need to build a fucking dockyard to access Tanaan Jungle, which you can walk or swim to easily, and then do several day-long mission board quests (which consist of nothing but waiting).
5. Finally, you need to get 33 Tomes of Chaos, which drop one per boss if you're lucky from Hellfire Citadel.

Doing all of this, effectively a time-gated two month grind, unlocks the item level 715 Legendary Ring. You can then upgrade it, 3 item levels at a time, by defeating Archimonde (final boss of Hellfire Citadel) once per week, up to a maximum of 795.

By the way, this ring gets outclassed by Legion greens at level 102 or so, and actually has no effect whatsoever at level 110. So you might be wondering what the point of trying to grind it out is, now that Legion's been out for close to a year. Well, there is none, so Blizzard removed the questline and all story-related contest involving it from the game. Unless you look that shit up online, it is gone forever.

Damn son.

It's like a beautiful encapsulation of all the shitty design decisions that have fucked WoW because blizzard is run by hacks.

It'd tell the mods to stop tolerating this bullshit if it annoyed enough people I suppose. Ignoring online game generals just make them grow however. With WoW however it's already kinda dead so maybe these will shink.

This is, at least, video games, unlike the rabbit thread; that doesn't even get bumplocked like the 4am threads.

To elaborate,
The ring was also very broken for tanks and DPS, because it was like a 2nd Heroism/Bloodlust that empowered everybody on use. Tanks would do around 50% more damage when used, topped with heroism you could just cheese mechanics by skipping phases from damage. The ring was really broken.
Also to be fair blizzard has removed legendaries in the past, like atiesh, staff of the guardian from vanilla and its questline to get it, along with classic Naxxramas. them making content exclusive to the expansion is nothing new. Although i agree its silly and unecessary, an artificial notion of exclusivity and scarcity so people feel the rush to do future content not to miss it.
Again, this is nothing new, so faulting current cuck devs is not really a feasible point.
The MoP cape also became useless after level 91.

A few notes: 1. The shipyard and tome quests could be done simultaneously. 2. The Stones part also required you to get items from the last two Highmaul bosses, although you pretty much did this while getting the stones anyway 3. Not included in your list is the fucking stealth mission which had to be nerfed because so many people were getting stuck on it.

Also, I think when the ring gets upgraded depends on your spec and what level you got it to. I had gotten mine to 795 as feral, and didn't replace it until at LEAST 108. It is kind of stupid that the quests were taken out, similar to the MoP cloaks.

What's impressive is that they managed to make the legendary system even worse come Legion.

In wod

Don't even play the game but youre probably the biggest hypocritical faggot in this thread. At least op is honest about it. You're like a closet homo homophobe

Lets get this party rolling