Syberia 3 cracked by SomeRandomAntiDenuvoGuy

i.imgur.com/DntQeZI.jpg

Taken from CrackWatch

"This game is published by Microids, which was the publisher of Yesterday Origin too.
Yesterday Origin had bad Denuvo implementation, and got cracked on day 1.
Syberia 3 devs did the same thing. Denuvo was built into the .dll, not the .exe.
Interesting. A publisher that never learns how to use Denuvo."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberia_(video_game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't know that there was a Syberia 3, actually. Or that it was DRMshit.

Developer is an sjw cuck.

They announced it on the Nintendo Switch presentation, though I still think it will be on PC.

dejection and despondence.jpg

how do you even fuck up something so basic

The OP could probably give you an answer.

Fucking 10/10

NieR crack when?

Did you think they cracked denuvo on the switch or something?

What the fuck, nice to know that drm is a mistake and not not nice to know that drm is a fucking mistake.

This is why I don't play modern games.
Is it worth it? I loved 1 and 2

From what I've seen from the trailer it's just about snow injuns instead of mammoths and without any clockwork stuff.

That sucks mightily, the original two didn't seem particularly tainted.

2 ended perfectly so my guess is no

wew

Well it's because the game uses unity, that's how unity works.

Syberia is that old game where you play as Zak and its sort of cyberpunk and theres a stealth jet right?

Yeah I wish they left it at that. Back in the day I remember some reviewer in a magazine I used to read shit on the ending. When I played the game I was pleased with it but, maybe most of the people who played it weren't?

Nice trips but no.

Okay I'm thinking of this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberia_(video_game)

Anyways enjoy your thread I guess

it's pretty open but it wasn't a cliffhanger nor did it leave any hanging plot threads, I could see someone not liking it but they accomplished the goal so the game ends, nothing more nothing less

I really wanted to like Cyberia because there aren't many decent cyberpunk games, but I just can't play those old fmv games.

Maybe the fact that Kate is just kinda left there, I mean she helped accomplish the old man's dream but what about her?

I bet he let her ride on the mammoth too

isn't this Syberia game just a VN? or more like an interactive VN, you know, like that canadian game Kona?

ITS CRACKED

link or it didnt happen faggot

WHO CARES NOT LIKE ANYONE WILL PLAY THE GAME SE BTFO

so its not cracked, eat a dick you lying faggot.

Came close to buying it, damn. How is The Sexy Brutale?