4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite RPG?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
warhammer-community.com/2017/04/22/the-new-edition-of-warhammer-40000-your-questions-answeredgw-homepage-post-2/
dailymotion.com/video/x5h9b19_warau-salesman-new-op_shortfilms
youtu.be/mBsIEra3XyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

That's a tough one. I'll just say KOTOR 2 for WRPG and P3 for JRPG. I'm leaving out a lot of good ones tbh.

Morning everyone

I'm going to bed like right now. Have work today and woke up yesterday at like 3pm. Need to rest some before. Got off work yesterday because of heavy rain, really hoping they call me today and let me stay home again too.

Also spent several hours last night searching for daki pics and finally found The One. Really considering ordering it this week.

the final days are near

k night then. Get ready for 20 posts.

HEY NO SPIDER PENIS!

i'm becoming concerned i might be bipolar or something, this whole week i've just been swinging between being amped up and working out or being miserable and hiding in my bed so no one talks to me

still doing good on not smoking though, granted i grabbed a shite little E-cig from a gas station to have something to puff on a bit before i go to sleep

I watched Colossal tonight. The idea had me interested and it had potential in the beginning. But after certain parts, I stopped caring about the characters in the movie. I would only recommend watching through a pirate or 1$ rental.

No work today. Did some yard work and went game hunting. Found a copy of DMC3, but there wasn't a manual, and the case was kinda fucked up, so I passed. As an aside, holy fuck watch tonight's episode of Samurai Jack jesus christ.

JRPG: EarthBound.
WRPG: South Park: The Stick of Truth.

henlo

nigger

o.k here

hello?

any serious life changes you made recently? even lifestyle changes.

DELETE THIS

have you been doing anything

how has your day been user

hi

Ayy lmao
I want to take another try at singing The Stand again, my last few attempts were pretty meh by own standards, and I couldn't find one tone to consistently go with. I didn't have time to try again yesterday, maybe tomorrow.

does this annoy you
warhammer-community.com/2017/04/22/the-new-edition-of-warhammer-40000-your-questions-answeredgw-homepage-post-2/

aside from quitting smoking nothing really, been busy at work lately though

aw man I couldn't make it to yesterday's thread to hear you. I was the guy who recommended the song to you. how do you change your tone when you sing anyway?

no driving or anything fun?

Good luck, though I ain't that good of a judge on that shit.

it's been all right. Saw the movie Colossal but wasn't impressed. I'm still trying to figure out how to speak my mind more often because I'm getting more tired every day of caring about what other people think of me.

what about you?

this is all I'll say on the matter

might be from stress of giving up something that comforts you and getting more pressure from work.

Morning everyone.
Work was busy, didn't get out until 30 minutes after I was supposed to. But it wasn't bad. I learned a good bit too.

What are you guys playing tonight?

that's REALLY hard.
I'm torn between Persona 3 Portable, Star Ocean 3, and Avalon Code. They're all so good.

Good luck Soritsu. We've been getting a shit-ton of rain on my end, so there's more that's bound to head in your direction.

do it reggie!
we'll judge you :^)

I wasn't here yesterday too. I'm sure my very rough cover of it is in a vocaroo somewhere, but it's not a fair judge of my (admittedly not good) talents anyways, so I'll retry for next thread.

again :^)
Hey, I'll do anything to improve.

Thanks user.

take your time. just know you'll probably never be completely satisfied with your results. even if you get good, you'll still doubt yourself.

I remember with Holla Forums was good.

Role Playing

Gays

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Wanted to play P5 but I fell asleep instead. Also, why the fuck is P4 considered better than P3?

Holla Forums was never good.

Some boards are still good, but low on traffic. /tg/ mostly. I wish /ck/ was alive.

things were better with hot wheels and GG was in full swing, now it's just eh

What'd I ever do to you God to deserve such a fate.

bullshit. it was pretty sweet during the first exodus. hotwheels still posted, spam wasn't there, no captcha, infinity never happened. hell, even Holla Forums was tolerable and had some good stories getting posted.

makes sense but i know this has happened to me before where i go through stints where i just can't stabilize my damn mood, i only vent that frustration here cuz i don't want my roommates or family members to know how horrifically moody or sad i can get since i put so much effort into keeping a tough guy act

i'll take it easy tomorrow since i got it off and play games and stuff and hopefully that will get me through another week

first exodus was a fucking riot, i was having laughs for days

indeed :^)
All in the name of progress.
Remember to sing from your chest!
Practice some and find the right key/pitch to sing in. I've had to do that a lot with some Genesis songs, since Phil is too high-pitched for me.

(checked)
sorry to hear. I was gonna play some tonight to, but instead just lurked around on Holla Forums and watched some YouTube.

No idea, P4 is definitely not as good as P3.
I guess because P4 hit it kind of big with more normalfags?

Yeah, that's a given. I'm used to be / still am very insecure, but I've stopped caring less and less about what people think. Unfortunately, I always end up comparing myself to others anyways, so caring about what I think myself isn't exactly helpful either. You get me?

ALSO
for shame

:^)

FIRST EXODUS

P3 has a shitload of good grills meanwhile most of P4's are just ok. Also, P4's bros are SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Is that you, rikkafag?

I feel the same way. I just want to feel more confident and bold for myself. to be free from caring about the judgement of others is a great feeling.

The things I would do to go back to those times. Even Mark was based back then.

just end me now

It may very well be, but getting praise from others feels pretty good too. Though that may be very vain. I think I'm an egoist at heart.

Indeed! P4's bros are pale in comparison to P3's.

At least P5's Ryuji and Yusuke are pretty all-right.

read the ID's, it's Yozanon

And why not just dig through gelbooru til you find the full res?

delet this

Banter was at its apex. Our site owner was a paraplegic midget in a wheelchair named hotwheels, and our board owner was a fat jew.

Kanji is cool, and Yosuke is pretty adorable in his social link but it doesn't transfer to the main story.

The only good thing I can think about him is that I didn't fucking know about Mark.

Oh. I can't see ids.
Because I'm a lazy piece of shit. Surely someone will provide freely the image one day. Surely.

know what we need? more space marines inside space marines inside space marines

I know I've said this the last few nights, but holy hell Puyo Puyo Tetris is the SHIT. I love this fucking game.

Exactly. All I knew was that he was a fat jew (the picture he took with hotwheels at some diner), and that I found it hilarious.

No we need more Space Santas

The brightest match burns the shortest.

It's basically the perfect Switch game, to be fair.

Shame the Vita version isn't being brought over, but I'm not even mad. This should be played on Switch if you can.

Yeah, I don't mean to say P4's bros are BAD, but they just aren't as good.

(checked)
hwat? How come?

Happy-Fucking-Birthday then Reggie. Took me a whole 30 seconds, you pretty swell user you.

Going through gelbooru for that image reminds me that I never got around to watching Konosuba. Guess I could watch it while I'm waiting for more episodes of Warau Salesman.

Yes I know. Just wish they had the developement in the main story. Does anyone know why the gay community is infatuated with one of the best bros though?

Do it now and be accept the true best girl

You're missing out, it's got its moments. Reminder that Aqua is ONLY for bully no matter what Huey says.
Isn't that a really old anime about jew satan pretending to be human and messing with people's lives? What do you mean new?
Thanks for the image.

But is it better than Steampunk ship flying Dwarves

Christ user, is there anyone in the planet with such great taste? You should be proud of yourself.

I guess because he's such a good bro, but they're making it highly sexual because they're fags?

Who's she? Is she that Darkness girl I see people going on and on about?

(checked)
she's that worthless blue-haired goddess, right?

Something like that. It kind of reminds me of something like Tales of the Crypt or the Monkey Paw story, just with less death.
And it's been getting a remake. It's already 3 episodes in. I never watched the original, but the OP song in the new version is fucking great, vid related. I love it.

wew, dailymotion embed won't play.
Here's the link to it:

dailymotion.com/video/x5h9b19_warau-salesman-new-op_shortfilms

stop play'n fam

go 4 sum different exercises fam.

ikr mark always b based monica

stop play'n fam

go 4 sum different exercises fam.

ikr mark always b based monica

Can't choose between PS:T, MotB and BG2 tbh

It's fucking snowing here atm btw tbh

>tfw no senpai to train you and make sure you do your homework

I got the point here

oh dat shit 404'd dawg idk mayne mah bad monica mah bad

no u

Wew, that's pretty nice. I'm going to watch it too, since I've I only watched a few random episodes on /a/ a few years ago.

Ayy x, you died or something before I told you Nas was one of my favourite artist two threads ago. You quoted a song of his and I went back and listened to Illmatic. Breddy good.

ye I saw dat mayne nas on sum otha shit tho ain't finna colab with a nigaa tho. matter fact I cain't find no body to collabo w/ n i'm scratchin da bottom of da barrel n shit monica

i said stop playin nigguh

because he's cute
can you date guys in p3p?

Been like that ever since the Blightkings, cemented by the Sigmarines are highlighted by Steampunk dwarves

no u

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i feel ya monica

I haven't heard from Nas in recent years. All I'm waiting for nowadays is IT's The Middle Passage.
Wew, how the mighty fall monica

only as FeMCbut you would need some incredibly shit taste not to go for the robo lesbo route

dat nigga fell off bout as hard as I did real talk. he tour or anythin monica?

a nigga need to play dis fo'really thoooo

The grind begins anew…

ye feel ya on dat 1 pep

feelscoldman.png

I'd highly suggest it. It's pretty good stuff.

At the very least Death Guard are going to be the starter box army, better than 6th/7th eds super special snowflake Chaos Chapter Warband that the forgot about shortly after

yee, hows it hanging

He may be just chillin, and taking care of his kids or something. Illmatic was his all time high, and he's just slowly faded since then monica.

Tuesday is a public Holiday here so I get the day off

oh I was talkin IT there not nas monica but ye Nas is coo he had sum beef w/ da milkshake ho but das settled he dun sum hot shit, his album w/ damian marley was tight, dat joint black republicans b hot too.

lemme check nuts been hangin crazy as of late monica

wew lad
Have you been having fun?

always monica alwayz. kinda wanna go fuk ltg up b4 sum body else does heard dat nigga got dox't

ah yes sure why not

That's refreshing to hear.
I haven't kept up with what he's been up to. Tech better release something though, he's got me waiting for years.

Where is this from?

mila is qt :3

40k deep lore got deep lore smh
smh

Yeah, it's why I waifu'd her.

I don't care as much about what super special snowflake space marine they'll bring
Just that It won't cost an arm and a leg for Death Guard

DEEP

that'd be nice

Logar did everything wrong

salty nerdlord dtected

Magnus also did everything Wrong

he really did

Leman Russ also did nothing wrong

Fuck I mean everything wrong

get wrekted

yee

shit memes tbh

COS THERE'S TWO SIDES GIT IT?

fucking idiots

overall favorite? thats a hard question. im not a big rpg person but theres a dozen or so that i really enjoyed.
ive probably played through secret of mana more times than any other though, it helps that its multiplayer.

THE EMPEROR'S TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS.

SMT Nocturne easily. Nothing will ever beat it.

I know one guy here watches my shit so here you go. I made two videos tonight. youtu.be/mBsIEra3XyI