Fire Emblem Echoes Meme of Valentia

So they are at it again, Once again a Fire Emblem game has came out and it isn't safe from the touch of being Memed, just check out this fucking video, listen to that god damned Meme with Doma.

Heard people praising the final map theme a lot when it started circulating a week or two ago, gonna hold off on listening to it for now if it's really that good. I honestly don't know how to feel about this one looking at all of the promotional stuff so far, but I'm sure I'll give it a try at release anyway. Even Awakeningbabbies seem pretty lukewarm on it.

Wasn't there a site recently made for Persona becasue it didn't change a shogis piece name into something from chess?
Maybe doing something similar for the new FE could bring light to the shit we've been dealing with to anyone else who simply doesn't know about it who am I kidding, they'll never learn anyway.

And goons still want Persona 5 to be like this? ._.

I'd ask why, but the reason is that they want to get jobs, while also getting power and influence over the Japanese games industry by the means of localization. These people are fucking parasites.

The Persona one was all false info cooked up by nobody freelance translators. Most likely looking to drum up controversy for attention or to get hired for their "expertise".

"Torrential Downpour" (GG's operation to spread info about bad localization & encourage certain games to be sold in the west or asia english at least) seemed to have an effect- months after they stopped even normalfags were mocking Nintendo in comments under any vid or tweet about Fire Emblem.

A full blown website needs to keep servers running. Spreading the info via memes & mockery seemed to work well, and if Echoes has any issues it'll work this time around.
Though a website like Deep Freeze dedicated to localization fuck-ups would be great (but kind of steps on the toes of what Censored Gaming does)

Half the people complaining about Persona 5's localization are the same people who defended Treehouse during Fates so it probably wouldn't matter.

Wait, I clicked the video. It's just music, I don't get it.

The video is titled "Meme with Doma", that's it.

It's not official.

I don't know how to feel anymore

Even some of the stuff that was questionable might be the best english equivalent (IIRC, they used "Kek" since they used WWW or something) but it isn't perfect (some of the english doesn't sound natural).

Yeah I knew that Nintendo didn't upload the ost.

That would have been a new low, honestly.

Some of the lines were a little stilted, and I think 'www' would work better as 'lololol' or something, but as far as I can tell it's higher quality than the meme translations we usually get.

It's literally just (((voice actor clique))) people and their sycophants talking shit about it.

While I still don't really like memes they aren't as terrible in P5 since you're playing as modern day high school students. You know people who might actually use stupid meme talk. Not soldiers in medevil times or the far flung future.

Yeah, if they're gonna use memes. Use super old ones.

I think that's literally it.
Journos won't shit on the west for that 0.0000000001% chance they can get a job at that company in the future. So they kiss ass, and shit on the east (which west AAA appreciates, since the sooner they don't have to compete with Japan the better).
Then on top of it they can prop up their friends (people who kissed their ass) who can "do localization correctly."

A strong desire to learn Nipponese.

Why aren't you learning Nipponese?

It's hard to focus on anything. I'm confident I have some sort of ADHD.

Because you keep trying to shill it. Now i'm just not interested.

Cause I don't care

I think there were some issues with the localization of P5 but overall the game is fine, just has a few instances of some weird english. Nowhere near as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be.

Meanwhile I'm skipping the Fire Emblem Gaiden remake because Fates' localization was handled so poorly that I have no hope for the localization of this new game.

What are the odds they will triple down after the furor they raised over P5 and tongue FE right up the asshole? Can't wait for them to eat shit when the (((quality))) becomes evident.

Because any time someone posts that stupid girl I have to furiously masturbate then forget.

Well, 8-4 are doing it this time. And NOA knows they got a ton of bad PR thanks to TD. So 8-4 could be under strict watch. Or they do their usual shit.

Hell, there have been times Treehouse have just QA tested while someone else worked on localization- yet the final product is suspiciously Treehouse-esque.

Who fucking knows.

Thanks to what now ?

Triple Deluxe

Torrential downpour

A fucking shame because Gaiden does a lot of weird but fun shit.
Speaking of which, has anyone played this yet? Have they fixed the retarded map design?

Did you read the thread or is this just pointing out the 8-4 fuck up occasionally?

Not really

From what I've heard the map design was slightly improved but not that much so is still shit.

There is a fan translation of gaiden I was playing it on my everdrive until my NES fucked up.

Persona complaints go way further than that and they're all completely unfounded, not to mention nitpicking.

Because nip games haven't been that great anyway. A friend of mine let me borrow Xenoblade Chronicle X, which I avoided due to the talk about shit localization. In all honesty the game is just plain mediocre, the shit dialog is the least of its problems. It's a shitty Xenoblade with a lame story and an obnoxious soundtrack. The skells/dolls are the only cool thing, and even then it takes way too long to get them, even longer for flight.
That's just one example. The rest of the stuff is guilty pleasure shit like middling dungeon crawlers with a handful of lewd cgs. I can just watch anime instead of learning another language to see that shit.

user, I don't even have the willpower to finish this fucking post much less learn an entirely new lan

How do you shill a language?

Someday I'm going to see your picture and smug right back at you incredulous wench

The same way you shill anything else. Besides, you're not really marketing the language, you're marketing language learning tools. Very different.

Everything you need to learn the language is free though, and the knowledge only benefits yourself.

Has anyone tried the leaked version ?
I've yet to try it out and I won't have my 2ds back untill next month