What's the best way to make other players mad?

What's the best way to make other players mad?

suck their dick ironically

^^^^^^^^^^

THIS!!

I get so fucking mad when I get my cock sucked and the other player tells me he did it ironically.

So mad, if someone does it right now, I will be extremely furious.

;^)

*sucks your dick posi-ironically*

Depends on the game really but universally using cheap and underhanded tactics and then gloating if you won tends to make players mad

This user has the right idea.
If you suck another player's cock ironically, 9 times out of 10 you'll be bombarded with a wave of butthurt verbal abuse. The 10th time he'll just throw his fucking keyboard and scream incoherently. Hilarious.

Show them the neogaf thread about their favourite game

I thought nirmalfags were supposed to be the normal ones?

Play some shitty moba and act retarded

It's even better when they take a picture for (((social media)))

Getting mad at videogames is normal for them. My cousin is the biggest normalfag on the planet and he would regularly break controllers and punch holes in his wall because he couldn't get to the sniper quick enough in halo

All of those sleepovers throughout my childhood/teens/early adulthood prepared me for this.

Like that dark souls retard that broke his thousand dollars worth smart tv and was like, but muh dark souls you guys, it's so hard xD.

My brother in law moved in with us after he came from deployment and got himself an xbone. One day I hear him screaming all kinds of fucking obscenities and I'm thinking maybe the idiot got ptsd or something so I go over to check and he was just screaming because he was losing in FIFA.

I have a bad habit of breaking controllers and shit, but I'm far from being a normalfag. Really just me venting my frustration at being a fuckup onto the game.

I'd say it has nothing to do with being a normalfag or not. Low-functioning autists, spoilt faggots and depressed wifebeaters all seem to be the categories of people that do it.

Must be easier when you can vent your frustration by firing a couple rounds at some mudslimes

My brother has a habit of tossing the controller whenever he's frustrated with the game. Last time, I had to push the right thumbstick back in to its proper position.

STOP IT

How old is the faggot and why aren't you beating the autism out of him?

I'm the one diagnosed with a form of autism, and he's not, somehow.

DONT MESS WITH FUTBOL

you should punish him by tying him to a chair and sucking his dick

Yell out "XBOX record that" on every game with voice chat whenever you get a kill.

Every game you play.

Am I supposed to prefer "original"? Ocelot looked like a faggot with make up back then, and his older versions didn't resemble him at all, pachinko version at least look like him and without faggy eyeliner.

Or should I be mad the we'll never get MGS3 remake on Fox Engine? Because I am

Just call them faggots, if that doesn't work stand in front of them or block doorways

tell them why theyre bad

Piss rifle in tf2 + taunting and mic spamming

why did the piss rifle upset people so much?

No skill or something

Say EZ after every kill.

:^)

Never played Minecraft, whats exactly happening there?.
An admin screwing with an autistic kid or what?.

Classic. Oh the laughs that were had when you realize that's a female character.

pretty much

It depends on the game, I think. If you're playing stuff that's popular with casuals or kids, all it takes is a teabag. Something like LoL or Overwatch or whatever. They get angry at the drop of a hat because they've never played a difficult game and aren't fully desensitized to losing.

gaaaaaaaay

but for real, you should give us some stories

The constant challenge of thinking about suicide for playing games for mouthbreathing casuals isn't worth it.

Regardless of circumstances, he was asking for this sooner or later.

i fucking hates when that happens!

Ask them why they're playing video games instead of doing something productive and meaningful with their brief lives.

This is highly effective.
Playing ranked in LoL and just fucking around without a care in the world occasionally spouting things like "It's just a game, relax" and "Victory is a state of mind" makes people angrier than is reasonable.

Alright.

We were both curious, and it's been the first time I've seen someone else's dick in person before. One of us was circumcised, the other wasn't, so it was lots of curiosity all around.
Then we playfully jerked each other off, and it was evident how we both had different stroking techniques

I ultimately lost though, after all of this went on for about four hours. I gave my very first blowjob. I wasn't very good, and I got nervous and made a mess when he came, and it got all over the place.

Thankfully I've had a lot of practice since then.

Glass tables are shit.
Shit for eating. Shit for work. Shit for computers. At best for decoration or keeping something that you will rarely move on them.

More detailed storytime? Any further lewd?

There are shitty cheap glass tables that you can buy at IKEA and then there are actually good tempered glass tables

this but also with lewd videos and pictures too

Literally just play like the average person you'd typically have on your team, and you'll be utterly, infuriatingly useless, unhelpful and counter-productive.

That kinda redundant isn't it?

They're still shit though. My sister has a huge glass table and it fucking sucks. If you drop something on the table there's this moment where everyone fucking freezes and looks to make sure it didn't just shatter. If you put down any silverware even slightly hard it's the fucking loudest sound in the world. And even though I know the table cost a bomb, I don't trust it not to just suddenly fucking explode.

What's wrong with a just a solid wood table?

I miss the days when xboner reveal horseshit was the worst thing about vidya

You need to put a tablecloth first you inbred faggot.

I wonder who suggested sucking each others dick :^)

Yeah that could definitely work

Point out how they're all shitskin redditors that will be hanged on the day of the rope.
they will get angry and lash out at you, call you autistic and edgy.
They will get so mad because deep down, they know it's true and will escape the reality that killing themselves will make video games and the world great again.

Tell them they fucking suck, in a manly voice, and trounce them in the game while claiming that you hate playing it because it's simplistic garbage. I did this in Cowadoody Part Twoody, and so many squeakers got into screaming rages. Serious, COD is Battlefield 1942 for babies or something.

Gets some people so fucking mad. Alternatively:

Find the most broken mechanic in the game and abuse it. If you can T-bag and spam voice commands.

M-More?

That is priceless

Nothing aggravates me more than Dark Souls pvp.
I have smashed keyboards in half over my knee to that game and its bulshit.

You can always count on Holla Forums to be full of a bunch of cock-hungry faggots

Being gay could potential make someone a better player, so it makes sense to me that Holla Forums would have some homosexuals.

I honestly don't know how faggots get so pissed about video games.
Emotionally crippled retards is all you are if you're destroying your own property out of anger over a fucking video game.

And how old were you when this happened

I even have a gf, but boy on boy will always have the taboo appeal

Riiiiiiiiight

I was gifted with great looks, that doesn't make me any less socially awkward

im not sure why i did this, but on the xbox 360, halo wars was a industrial grade salt mine due to the number of kids playing and their response to a warthog opening rush in 3v3

i had one kid get so mad at me that he clogged my xbox live message box, i had to contact xbox support to unfuck it, which resulted in his account getting banned, he then promptly made a second account complaining he just bought a 12 month prepaid card and was banned from xbl and then spammed my inbox again which got that account banned too

it was fucking hysterical

FTFY

You are a queer and you will be killed for your faggotry.

Does anyone have the Sgt.Pepper TF2 video where he makes some faggot kid with a flaming sword shriek on the Mario kart map? I've been trying to find it, but it seems to have disappeared a few years ago.

Autistic kid was griefing people on a server by leading them into an insta-death trap and keeping their heads as trophies.

Admin of the server gets called on by the kid into the trap, proceeds to wreck him.

Get the fuck off my board, normalfag scum.

It may have been pvt pepper.

CSGOyim is a good game for annoying normalfag kids and russians. Works best if you have a buddy in your team to prevent other team members from vote kicking you out.

I wish being awkward was my biggest problem too

Well, looks like we're back to 2009 Holla Forums all over again, guys.

Oh shit, I have that same desk. The addition to it on the right is an artist's desk. Luckily I learned an art degree was worthless before pursuing it. I wonder if that guy's ever drawn anything worth knowing.

That specific desk isn't even worth $200.

Sure, I can give more.

Spent about 20 minutes just chatting it up in-game, telling me he wants me to suck his cock, and leting him do anything he wants to me. Was pretty exciting talking about this shit while four of our friends are in the same room completely unaware.

We stayed up super late, couldn't sleep. We both had butterflies. We all decided to sleep, everyone crawled into their sleeping bags, and he and I laid there, sharing a huge blanket. Quiet and awake in total darkness for an hour.

Felt his hand start to rub and tickle the back of my neck, and he started to gently push me under the covers.

Sucked his cock in complete darkness, and had to be completely quiet. Everyone else was in the same room (crashed out in the living room). We both remained completely quiet, didn't make a sound, even as he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all without spilling a drop.

By this point, I've already had my share of practice from sleepovers with a couple other friends, but he didn't know that.

We were 11.

I actually imitated the sound of a dick getting sucked during a CSGO match a week ago in order to piss off my friend who was trying to concentrate. It was very effective.

Be a furry.
Be a furry and win.
Be a furry and win all the time.

It looks messy but but really all he broke was a sheet of glass, thats maybe $30 to replace.

Or even better, have a profile picture of an anime girl. This works especially well if you're smurfing in games with ranked matchmaking.

Being a retard in any multiplayer teamplay game ever, one where cooperation is an absolute requirement to do anything. Got some substantial quantities of mad out of Pulsar and SS13.

Just to reinforce my post. Fresh from the Alien Swarm thread.

I don't because I'm not an asshole.

I have that exact desk

would you bully the absolutely worst asshole piece of shit person in the world?

No

I think he meant multiplayer games where they play against other people instead of poorly programmed AI

It was a good day

Well, that had to make that strap beeter for Wii because people kept throwing their remote at the TV.

*unzips pants* gets them every time for the past twenty years now.

That or the more modern smug mongolian cartoon maiden.