GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Will Power Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YRlue
atlus.com/contact/
facebook.com/AtlusUSA
twitter.com/atlususa
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/huffington-post-forced-to-apologize-for-racist-propaganda-editor-in-chief-resigns/29243/
archive.is/so616,
archive.is/so6l6,
archive.is/so6I6
pastebin.com/N8VKGxR9
imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
dualshockers.com/2017/04/22/boss-keys-cliff-bleszinski-says-triple-game-development-nearly-unsustainable/
archive.fo/CyHWu
archive.fo/W5fr9
archive.fo/4N6e4
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/855951944338288641
archive.is/RgGqJ
archive.is/GQXVf#selection-333.54-333.58
archive.is/xwVnS
twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/855904180204179456
archive.fo/sGmzV
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/claim-trump-planning-resurrect-ttip-put-eu-before-britain-trade-deal/
archive.is/EZtuG
archive.is/jg1ig
archive.fo/qgEEi
articles.baltimoresun.com/1999-06-05/news/9906050180_1_jar-jar-binks-phantom
archive.is/2oqnl
cyberghostvpn.com/
tknk.io/TxEM
www42.zippyshare.com/v/TU8nYQTM/file.html
exhentai.org/g/1048904/4aa73f693e/
imgur.com/t/wendys/BXxk7
archive.fo/9ikSQ
www92.zippyshare.com/v/AHi9nql4/file.html
tweetsave.com/sekaiproject/status/855193523846565890
esrbstorage.blob.core.windows.net/esrbcontent/Repository/Arc_Manual/internet-pre-approved-list-2017.pdf
esrbstorage.blob.core.windows.net/esrbcontent/Repository/Arc_Manual/internet-pre-approved-list-2017.xlsx
docs.google.com/document/d/12pVu8KX8lACSUpKaVo-_JyLDaS3m6GAyUCt_7JqcIhI/edit
archive.is/61IXa
archive.is/jQn9Q
wendys.co.jp/
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/856140388435988480
archive.is/xpokm
archive.fo/mNui8
boards.4chan.org/co/thread/91781068#p91781991
archive.is/pZ3c6
archive.is/JcsTJ
archive.is/6MXAk
exhentai.org/g/1053637/366a7992df/
exhentai.org/g/1052945/2f2d0c6fc9/
archive.is/xtFPU
youtube.com/watch?v=NIiYPJQWnfA
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/21/macron-terrorism-part-daily-lives-years-paris-shooting/
archive.fo/jPMhB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no off topic pictures or twitter caps
fuck off

I swear to god I'd go out and buy a Switch right now if they announced Smash 4 deluxe with geno

Anymore, thanks to SJWs changing the perceptions on major sites. I'm mostly fine with the current definition that refers specifically to passable transvestites, but it shouldn't be equated with tomgirl, which isn't necessarily a trap in the same way tomboy isn't necessarily a reverse trap.

Not sure about the laughing at "liberals", but that samsung post is practically confirmed (1) goonery.

BK has the best tasting burgers

Wendy's has burgers that make me feel good. It's something about keeping the meet there decomposing for 12 hours that makes my body absorb the nutrients quicker or at all. With frozen burgers I don't get a buzz after eating.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

No aussie shitposters

archive of before bread
archive.is/YRlue

Don't come to school tomorrow, guys.

Come on now.

Nigga, then you'll get away with nearly all the thread leaving only glorious DS9 posting. Fucking Twitter posting is mostly what the thread is about now.

Not that I mind.

Those 3 don't exist where I live.

Mishima is worst character Goro is best

OPERATION 'AROUND THE WORLD' IS A GO

Atlus is currently under media blitz for "localization problems" that are, by admittance of the critics themselves 'only a few lines per character.' Apparently though, this makes it the worst thing in the history of game translations, please ignore the steaming heap that is Fire Emblem, nothing to see, please disperse. So, we, as fans of the Persona series, and I mean this, ACTUAL FANS OF THE PERSONA SERIES, need to let Atlus know we're not only cool with how the game turned out, but that the localization doesn't have the "widespread" problems the journos are saying it does.

Load up the old email cannons, we need to fire them up again. Email Atlus, show them your copy of the game (by uploading a picture of your save, where you are in the game, or your physical copy with a receipt to an image hosting site), and tell them just how much you've been enjoying Persona 5. We can also do this shit on (((social media))). If you still have a Twatter account that is cancer-free, shoot them a tweet with your copy of the game saying thanks and how much you appreciate them/enjoy Persona.

For bonus points, and maximum effectiveness, feel free to drop an archive link to one of the articles (or that autistic 'Persona Problems' site) and reference it specifically. We need to let them know that as gamers, Persona 5 is going in the direction we want. We can't let these cronyist bastards in the clique be the voice that pushes for more bullshit localization so their friends can get hired. I had originally said to reference FE in your messages and say it was the OPPOSITE of what we wanted, but I'm not sure it's the best to slam a game unrelated to Atlus' productions in an email praising Altus. I'll leave that up to your judgements, one user >>12389523 really seemed to think it was a good idea in one respect or another.

ATLUS USA CONTACT PAGES
MAIN SITE: atlus.com/contact/ (Send to Public Relations if you go this route.)
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AtlusUSA
TWATTER: twitter.com/atlususa
If anyone can dig a bit and find a direct email address for a PR or Customer Service rep, that would be good too

For a little added help, I've provided a rough, ROUGH, guideline for how to structure an email. DO NOT COPY THIS DIRECTLY, otherwise it'll look like some sort of bot thing, and a few eyebrows will get raised. Remember to personalize your messages a bit, PR people LOVE knowing they're getting honest feedback from a consumer.

Welcome to the newest OP under the TD umbrella anons. Keep fighting the good fight.

>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/huffington-post-forced-to-apologize-for-racist-propaganda-editor-in-chief-resigns/29243/

Fuck.

Well, BK is the least bad, I guess.

It's just marche being a shit, pay him no mind.

*teleports behind you*
*throws kunai at you*
nothing personnel
*gets back to Vivian-dono's place and hopes to get headpatted by her*

user, I….

I didn't beat the game, but he seems cool.

it didn't originally include shemales or futas either, that was after dipshits came along and started using it for them too. it really needs to just be a concrete thing but i don't think it ever will be so it's better to not use it for categorizing stuff. i don't know why they picked tomgirl but i have no problem with tomgirl being used for "guy who looks and acts like a chick" i usually worry less about what to call them and more about jerking off to them

fuck off retard

Only one I have, best burgers, WORST fries.

Not even a day in and it already has god awful jpeg artifacts.
Also.

YES!!!

That opinion is going to change.

Fuck off aussie. Go fight a dinner plate sized spider for your dinner.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

stop pretending to be me

Yeah, don't get In-N-Out's fries. Get a double double, and go to Arby's and get you some curly fries or some shit.

Please tell me he doesn't die some bullshit death.

Is that slang for jewish pubes?

Goro is a poormans Adachi

Christ I hope not, user.

He does and after having a pathetic meltdown to boot

Why are people so fucking retarded?

Semi-reiterating from last thread:

For the sake of future points, choose a font that differentiates lowercase Ls, uppercase is and 1s. I can't tell if the link is archive.is/so616, archive.is/so6l6, or archive.is/so6I6 just from a glance.

Posting relevant music.

Whatever happened to that professor that wanted white genocide for Christmas?

why do you post this every single thread

That's always so sad to see…. like _9S __ from Nier Automata

Yeah well question
How do you feel about the phrase "Her Penis"

because commies
and its all clique controlled

Sonic the least pozzed thing out there right now though, what a world.

If you're the same person I was talking to last thread you said
It wasn't solidified into what it is now until SJWs replaced it with tomgirl since they thought "trap" was transphobic because it implied deception and because the tranny faggots were jealous that it implied the person in question was passable as a female, which none of them were.

He started a conversion

Yep, noted it and thank you for the catch!

I like the Alive2007 version.

a h'wat.

sounds like goons are admitting that Fates was shit probably in defense of people pulling their history of defending it.

This shit is just shameful. It boggles the mind that anyone can defend this shit.

i-i meant conversation but reading shemales and futas made me think of Mike Pence

Go on….?

Do they still want P5 to be like Fates?

Sure was one of the best localizations ever made!

Like I said, it did not originally include shemales or futas, and then people came in started lumping them all in with trap because "le epic admiral ackbar meme futas are traps xD" and the term got so muddied that it's basically fucking worthless as a descriptor.

I've only tried their stuff because I hadn't tried their cheese curds; they are shit. SHIIIIIT.

I mean you could do better, but if there's nothing else on your mind, then yeah.

My fucking Whatanigger.

Remember that it's ALWAYS #GamerGate's fault.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS!

This honestly seems to be the best one sentence explanation, for anyone wanting to know what kind of ruse cruise the clique is trying to pull with atlus\persona5 tbh famalamadingdongbannu.

wololo, user e131ba got converted to feminism

What's funny is without SJWs trying so hard for nearly 3 years to prove GG was wrong and they were right, it might have been forgotten. They've ensured that GG will be remembered by history.

Better written than the localized Fates, that's for sure. I never eaten a pickle in my life, for all i know it was worth it.

Their intent is so transparently obvious that it really boggles my mind that they're turning around and trying to say "gamers" are the ones that are hating. Last I checked, "gamers" weren't the ones that made a web site solely to shit-talk Atlus's localization team for not adding memes and saying "look, we're not going to beat around the bush, this takes place in Japan."

FE14 Supports all the original script non Treehouse.
pastebin.com/N8VKGxR9
Imgur of changes imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
Oh before I forget Camilla Japanese vs English.

The definition has always been the same.

Is it supposed to look different?

Not defending nintendo.. .but its not a remaster, or reloaded, or whatever… it's supposed to be the same game.

Repostan

Put the ESA stuff into a all-in-one image.
Don't be that faggot who uses Comic Sans in advertisements.

Switch looks like what the Wii U should have been. I've compared them face to face, and the Switch is basically the Wii U with a better framerate and less jaggies. It is certainly more clear.
That being said, it's not worth the price yet. Wait for hax.

Also, these fucking cunts are definitely glorified namefags.

Happy to hear that! Still not playing it though, FE is not my cup of tea.

You have the order of events exactly backwards, unless you're saying the confusion of the term happened in the middle, then SJWs inadvertently re-solidified it but also conflated it with tomgirl.

Do these people not understand what enhanced ports are?

Normalfags

This.

Yeah, I think you've got it right. Even when it was announced, I don't think they were hiding the fact that it was essentially a "GOTY Edition" with all the DLC included.

he was probably expecting some graphic increment since it was going to a more powerful console. Paul Tassi is a huge dumbass

I haven't been following the shit with Persona. From what I gather it's a faithful translation but comes off as kinda clunky, right? So is treehouse and goons attacking it for that? And how are they blaming gamers for it? Treehouse and goons loved the fates translation, is this just their way of giving it back or what?

That's exactly what I am saying. It was originally muddied a long time ago. I remember calling people retards over it close on 10 years ago

see

I'm unsure how MK can even increase in graphics without going into uncanny valley.

I'm playing right now, tried to be nitpicky but most shit didn't seem bad. Now fates on the other hand, it's impossible not to notice how bad it was.

Who are you referring to?

Meant normalfags.

thats what I said about deus ex

Never played it, what's the shimmy?

So it's literally just goons attacking it because gamers like it?

Okay, gotcha.

What does the switch version do that the U version didn't?

dualshockers.com/2017/04/22/boss-keys-cliff-bleszinski-says-triple-game-development-nearly-unsustainable/

archive.fo/CyHWu

Archive?

UGH. FUCKING GAMERS. LIKING GAMES THAT ARE MADE FOR THEM. WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE GAMES THAT CATER TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T PLAY VIDEOGAMES AND ONLY WANT TO TRY TOO HARD TO BE FUNNY! UGHHH!!! FUCKING GAMERS!!!

NOW YOU FUCKED UP!

Sorry for posting off-topic shit, but I need to share this somewhere. Can 3DPD get any better than this?
I believe that, if Vivian was real, she would be like this. It makes me feel oddly happy.

Don't die, Marche! I'll miss you

The dlc is included in the base game (for now until they add more dlc)

Her face reflects the credibility of the threat almost perfectly.

Welp, nice knowin' ya Marche. Hope things are better in Valhalla.

Saved to my machine, thank you very much, this is a yuge help in organizing what we have on the roadmap and construction.

>For the sake of future points, choose a font that differentiates lowercase Ls, uppercase is and 1s. I can't tell if the link is archive.is/so616, archive.is/so6l6, or archive.is/so6I6 just from a glance.
Along with this user's important catch, which I will use to look and check the OCs again. I think if the redpill consists of 8 solid questions and point, well 8 is a nice number isn't it. Number 9 aka the evnironmental angle can be put aside for now if need be, but put in semi ready storage status.

Why can't NK ever threaten Israel, or…you know, just attack them?
They blow up yidland and we blow up NK chink hell and everyone wins
Is it because they don't actually have the weapons?

They're trying to say their asshurt is "on the behalf of gamers."
No, see, their goal is to make everything like Fates, even if that means screeching autistically at a few typos in a thinly-veiled attempt at getting their circlejerk into Atlus's localization department.

Activism works! See, even GG employed it on gawker for it's "criticisms of gaming culture" (and not for blatant ethical violations)

archive.fo/W5fr9

Moderation does work it seems

You're retarded for buying remasters/ports but of course a port would look the fucking same

The whole thing is shady as fuck. I don't have a problem with the criticisms, but it does seem like there is huge gatekeeping going on. That is, criticism from a certain set of people are the only ones that get taken seriously.

1. They don't have a weapon that can reach that far yet.

2. Their bomb is so bulky it can't fit onto a missile yet.

I'm going to go Bateman and say that it could, but 9 is also the number of Cirno & the Brady Bunch. 7 is the number of the Seven Dwarves (And the number of main characters most people can remember)

wrong link for the first pic

archive.fo/4N6e4

can't archive Forbes anymore, they found out about the "mobile.forbes" trick I was using

Nice
NO ARCHIVE OR LINK
at least probably verifies it.

Also ARCHIVE?

From what I've heard, they're using 1980's Soviet computers for their missile systems. And they couldn't even be bothered to learn the Cryllic alphabet, much less an OS that runs on a potato submerged in vodka.

You had one Job, NK, one job.

He's a furfag, and an annoying degenerate, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be nuked by best korea.

Needs the one about pickles.

No, it got caught by a lose rug and then snowballed itself as all of its dirty shit was uncovered hun.

Yes it does.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/855951944338288641

I-It's not that I like him or anything. Baka. It's just that there are things I don't wish on anyone save for a certain few monsters of the world - and Marche isn't one of them.

what's the easiest way to worm yourself in into a nip game company if you're not a jap and also lacks any skill in programming or design whatsoever while also being able to decide what gets changed/added in the translated version without having to deal with the original creators or being a director?

You get into translation/localization business

wow you're a faggot
kill yourself

Hmm, you do make a compelling case, Patrick Batman.

I'll pay you a ticket to Australia for that post, faggot.

this

From last thread
archive.is/RgGqJ
Fakku retweeted Allison Rapp. Learned several things here:

This sounds to me like a white SJW mewling because Japan isn't welcoming of her and her white SJW cronies.

This wouldn't surprise me at all, but it's a bit shocking how transparent they are about it anymore while at the same time denying it.

Seems to be a combo. Goons latching onto it since the game is so popular, Western devs attacking the game out of jealousy, and a clique of localizers who push burger translations shitting on direct translations, all of these being magnified by buddies in the media.

Many of the people claiming that the p5 translation is bad, also defended the Fire Emblem fates translation.

Includes all the DLC, adds some more characters and brings back battle mode.

Thank you for expanding my meme folders. Can someone post the full Wendys set?

Have a kemoChaika and an exploitable.

I find her oddly appealing and sexy
Also, the /ss/ fantasies get me hard as fuck
Kill me

Backpack guy?

Kill yourself. /ss/ is fine though.

Tile guy is my guess. Or the guy who likes Oregon. Or was it Ohio?

That's the other angle too. A clique of no name "translators" trying to be the elite, dictateingwhat is good and bad localization like they are the experts. It's the same thing Journalists do.

Around dyed hair, beware. Seriously dyed blue hair is terrible, stop doing it.

Kill yourself for such shame. You're just as bad as the faggots who kept trying to meme Zoe and Leigh as attractive.

Not at all. I want to bang her, not jump on a back pack while someone else is banging her. I'm also not into pegging
Still, I'd pick video related over any other 3DPD without even a shadow of doubt

Going back to ESRBusted & looking at the 2004 submission I nabbed from their site (Thanks mysterious publisher!), I'm wondering if there's puzzles to piece together.
Here's when XSeed talked about the ESRB
archive.is/GQXVf#selection-333.54-333.58
I'll be damn surprised if the submission I got is the one they still use.

If anyone is into Rapp, they have to have a cuckold fetish. There's no other way in my mind.

This fucking great

How the fuck does a little kid knows about communism to start with

High IQ, history in general really.

what

Kid is fucking smart.

I honestly have far too many questions about that kid in general. Knowing about this shit, 'this chink must be stopped,' asking for dragon dildos and talking about gay double penetration, that's far too high a power level to be…. safe….

It weirds me out a lot.

She's halfchan pedo bait

Val pls

I think the submission fee is probably the biggest hurdle in all of this. It's made devs very proactive in taking anything out that could be "problematic" if they are trying to get a certain rating.

I know there is a board for CYOAs, but is there an archive board for rollan images? I don't feel the board for discovering smaller boards is very active to ask there.

Shitty parents
Shitty teacher
Both

Liberals also try to get kids to speak about politics by having them repeating the bullshit their parents/some grown up tells them. They use kids as propaganda tools, which is fucked up.

I think meme magic reached out and touch the womb of the mother and that turned out into the best female to ever live.
And she is hot as fuck too

You are joking right?

you do you man

Kids and the internet nowadays. In her case it worked out well I suppose.

stop

archive.is/xwVnS

Slightly off topic, but I'm sure they will start pushing stuff like this in gaming as well. Activism is trying to creep into everything.

Go away Nyberg, and don't forget to eat a bullet.

What the hell is happening in this timeline.

twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/855904180204179456

Dude….

No such thing as that. It's either "I love Portland" or "I hate Portland"

While you're correct that some devs may have a hard time because of the ridiculously expensive cost, I think the more bigger factor lies upon the AO rating (Or as I call it The Blacklist Rating or You went too far, change your shit)
The ESRB's reason for the AO rating is stupid as fuck.
So then why not use the M-rating? Why not also let the publisher put in "DUDE SEX: UNCUT"?

She's getting trolled while being snarky with that shit meme from the libtards about Trump and lying three times, wow.

Already posted last bread

Yeah the AO rating being the blacklisted one is retarded. I don't see how that's necessary assuming the box cover for shelf space is admissable and the AO content is only in the game.

val?

Probably not, he isn't namefagging. Still, He's into Rapp too, I hope he's just fishing for replies.

WE

archive.fo/sGmzV

LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER
LUIGI IS A NIGGER

Who the fuck has scrappy Doo as their favorite character?

"We'll save the world by protesting!" within HR's corporate designated guidelines

Filthy commie here. For all the shit we're throwing at each other, i remember a time when we shared at least a common concern.
the one reason some of us chose Trump
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/claim-trump-planning-resurrect-ttip-put-eu-before-britain-trade-deal/
If such thing as "meme magic" exists this is the time or never to put it into practice.

When I was a kid, I loved him. I deserved to be bullied.

Explains why I didn't see it in last thread.

Wew lad.

I think Rapp is oddly qt (only based on how she looks), that's all.

You're worse than me.

I could believe that Elmo was supposed to be a nigger, also, how the fuck could they lack so much self-awareness to mention Scrappy Doo, a character so universally hated it became a meme to hate him, instead of Scooby, who is also clearly based on a nigger?

Also, Bugs being a nigger is a complete bullshit, he's clearly s silver-tongued dude from Boston

What does have to with anything? This goes to show that other races that's not white are nothing more than accessories for them to use as stepping stones for furthering their ideological agenda or to show it off to their fellow feminist friends.

God damn it Ivanka.

source?

>Unnamed sources told the times
I'll believe it when I see it.

You sure about that, buddy?

Nice digits though.

Lets see how the sjws fared while fighting the Japanese shall we?
well Anons I'm looking forward to 2020!

Oh you mean the guy trying to frame GG as pedos? Gee, who'd have thunk…

The trips have spoken. Foreheads are sexy.

8db6ea is a furry

fuck off shill

It is an extremely shitty character shoved in to extend the life-span of a stagnant cartoon. A surprisingly unlikeable character too.

You're using that word wrongly
And you're waifu is a whore, A WHORE

I only speak for myself.

A fellow user of fine taste.

I know that now, as a kid, I found him cute. It helps that I only saw him in a version of the show where he was better in comparison to some annoying ass arab kid.

for her

MATCHE

YOU ARE A FURRY

THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Bugs Bunny and Woody are black alright :^)

the hell gives a shit about ecelebs and val being a pedo

Let me guess, 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo.

derailing has gone out of hand

That's the one.

Your dubs won't save you from your shit taste.

Didn't NK claim to have nuked the USA? Do they still tell their people that they are in war with the USA?

that isnt me its some fuck head trying to start more dumb ass drama in the thread and fuck it up
its just another retard trying to derail discussion of shit like persona

It's obvious he's a shitstirrer trying to derail the thread, just ignore

Also here's a comparison between the ESRB's guidelines from 2000 & 2016
2000 is the PDF & 2016 is the archive. It turns out they've been doing this shit since the start of the 21st century!
archive.is/EZtuG

archive.is/jg1ig

They can't even wait to unload their bullshit, this is just like the twilight years of the Bush era again.

PDF in question. 2nd PDF is also important because of this line

I'm genunely sorry, m8. Haven't felt like digging for shit for a while and got engaged into shitposting. I'm out until I have something useful to say.
I still think Vivi Sophia is perfect and I'm going to marry her

Deaf people are brutal.

She's not a little kid?

haha oh wow someone being anti trump
haha lets post 50 of these per thread
it's not like we have an infinite supply right
fuck off

What has she done to be so fawned over by the left?

Someone should make a rebuttal with kicking black people out of the USA.

What the shit?

I was going to ask what the fuck is going on but yea this is a retard shill.

archive.fo/qgEEi
articles.baltimoresun.com/1999-06-05/news/9906050180_1_jar-jar-binks-phantom

Here's the ESRB ARC checklist PDF.

Ah the Swf trying to no hurt everyone
why the world is convert to this?

Sage for off topic archive.is/2oqnl

I also heard that they still carry out public executions where they kill the person involved and everyone in their family up to three generations, that their singular city is empty of cars because no one but the richest of the rich in their country can afford a car.

I heard that plastic bottles aren't even in production there. That families who have children who escaped have to climb mountains to use an illigally smuggled cell phone to escape their radio wiretapping transmitters to even get a single call.

A nuke wouldn't be out of the question. A bombing would be more likely. And welcomed.

That's mainly because North Korea is there to keep South Koreans on edge. They can use a war with North Korea like Hillary tried to use Russia, as a distraction while the corrupt scramble and head for Swiss hills.

This is the midpoint in the world's little information war with these fucks. Progress is looking good, but as usual it's rather slow.

Poor whoopie, she caught the dumb.

You need to calm down Marche.

oh big moma

…is she trying to compete with fictional women while being actually serious and not getting this kind of thing is taken as a joke?

Yes, she is actually jealous of fictional women and doesn't understand jokes.

This needs to be posted at every SJW that cries about Trump.

It's bait, there is an imposter, ignore it.

Less shilling and more that it's the weekend, so expect tons of shitters. Especially since last few breads have all been focused on Persona and now that the weekend is here I'm sure some will want to distract from that.

Really? Seems a bit more subjective then the rest.

What the fuck is doing that 3dpd?

bitch deserves to get memed on.

Say hi to HK's first nuke for me

I've seen her before. I think one of two possibilities are happening here. Either:

or
>An user wished really hard and turned into a little girl.

Just realized I saw the PDF has the username & password…
AND IT STILL WORKS

I'm going to sleep soon but that sounds kind of strange, does it go to the old questionaire or does it go to the current era ESRB questionaire?

the fuck is "thot"?

Is that some sort of venereal disease or some shit?

WAT DO? I CAN'T ARCHIVE ANYTHING.

THE CURRENT ERA. RIGHT FUCKING NOW! TODAY!

holy shit

PICTURES MAN
UPLOAD TO IMGUR THEN ARCHIVE

FUCKING SCREENCAPS NOW UPLOAD TO IMGUR

"That Ho Over There"

They're so fucking stupid. Dig into the e-mails of the said account and see if you can find something significant.

SCRATCH THAT, I CAN DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT PDFS! BUT NOT THE WEBPAGES!

Fuck that I don't mind a bit of shitpost now and then but we have TD and ESA shit to get done.
Holy fucking shit

RIGHT CLICK ON EMPTY SPOT THEN "SAVE AS" MAN

IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT FUCKING SCREENCAPS

Save this!

you're missing an h you fuckin' carlos motherfucker

Here's the page!

Looking and saving now, but hold your horses. It seems like this is a general publisher account. That said.
this might be important, so save the pages, if archive cant work then at least save page as, doing some right now

Why am I seeing the wendy's mascot so much lately?

DOWNLOAD WHAT YOU CAN, SCREENCAP THE REST

It's amazing. The criminals on Fargo aren't this fucking stupid.

They have a sonic twitter account like individual running their official twitter, shitposting.

Every time I read it, it never gets any easier to swallow

Nigga, you better have a VPN and keep on digging

Oh. Anything particularly good or just generic shitposting?

A few months ago the Windy's twitter account roasted someone that forgot refrigerators existed. I think recently someone said the Wendy's girl is basically a smug anime girl and it's taken off since then.

likely a marketing campaign in the backdrop.

If I were a scummy ceo type i'd commission loads of porn of my company's mascot to promote it in the underground to hopefully create a chain reaction of porn requests to keep the attention going and also to jack off considering i would probably associate my mascot with success and thus arousal

tldr I don't fuckin know

I can only hope, and pray they don't get replaced by a greater evil.

Ganbatte.

Not high quality shitposting. Slightly amusing if anything. Some people like it.

KEEP GOING. HOLY SHIT THIS IS FANTASTIC!!! OH MY GOD.

When did that happen, and is there any screenshots on that one?

I kinda wish that our greater evils were just dragons we could casually slay with magical weapons and shit

but instead of the metaphor version i mean literally kill dragons with swords made of fire + robots

I don't know which VPN to trust, I've been fighting naked.

I would probably be eaten alive by a real dragon. I can outwit these guys though. I guess our stories give us the right enemies.

Get a VPN man.

HOLY CHRIST THIS IS GOOD, KEEP DIGGING user!!!!

GET A VPN QUICK, BUT KEEP GOING

Well I suggest you better go get one then.

Fucking damn it user, get a fucking VPN quick, and guys, give some suggestions to this nerd who deserves to be bullied.

HERE!!!
cyberghostvpn.com/

I don't think that pass was supposed to be a secret?

rip, I gave in to the hype

When I hear sjweebs defend this I think to this clip of Jack.

Is something big going down?

Calm the fuck down fuckers. Yes get a vpn, but also start helping out saving AND reading some of the stuff first before going half cocked.

Me too, oh well.

Gonna get to sleep now, that was kinda dumb, but keep on digging you fags.

We might've gotten ahead of ourselves. See >>12403907

Get Screengrab for Firefox, dead easy to cap an entire page. Just remember to check that the file capped the entire page, sometimes when the page is big it only caps a part of it.

But I found it form a Wayback URL…
Fuck it, I've already gotten it without a VPN, If I die, I wish you guys luck!
Checklist PDFs

Gonna die from disappointment.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Nips please.

It's the new flavor of the month animu.

Yet another thing that the DNC and the ESA has in common: nonexistent OpSec. :^)

Oh my.

…I have a sudden craving for a celebratory halo-halo now.

2D Cunny :3c

BASEMENT

See ya in hell!

Come out of Hillary's vagoo.

I'd love to see SanFran companies pay for not working (anyway) and cover bail for employees arrested for hurling firecrackers at cops "peacefully" and having employees deemed guilty in court and hauled away. Real way to earn money for your business

Ok let's abort this like an "urban youth" baby at prom night, quickly.

I don't think that pass was supposed to be a secret?

Reading this stuff it's a public account for the publisher, but emphasis is on
PUBLIC
It's not supposed to be secret you goobers.
That said, it's still good info to find and have.

Should we alert Usher about this, he might find some good use to it?

I'd say not until the dig is over, just to ensure that everything that can be digged up is digged up.

And that is?

We should wait till the whole redpill is over then we send it.

Still better than off-topic shitposting.

Anyone else find it kind of amusing that the left is being forced down the path of violence and literal terrorism? I mean, wow. Shatter shattered doesn't even begin to cover it.

Rather than waste time & post them individually, I've cleaned out what I found on the ESRB's website on PDF documents. I'm still trying to screencap the pages…
Apologies if I overreacted, it was like seeing their name on the Center for American Progress.
LINK TO THE DOCUMENTS I NABBED
tknk.io/TxEM

A dinner plate sized spider IS dinner.

kek

Marche isn't the only Ausanon. Fortunately I live in a rural area

Get trucked, Val.

But can't Mario jump higher?

Other races and species are nothing more than collectibles to SJWs. The more minorities you collect as "friends" or people you stand up for, the more progressive you are (according to their "logic"). SJWs essentially treat minorities like Pokémon. Gotta collect them all.

They have all the information of the world at their fingertips, much like ourselves, and they chose to act like assholes.

Didn't mean to have new ID. Testing…

Its not new, socialist always resort to violence even nat socialists but in the long war, the first to finch attack loses unless they kill all at once. They failed. They lost.

Does this mean we might've seen the last of antifa as an organised force?

Starting my DL, hoping this gets put to good use in the future.

no
i come from a country were that happened.
You couldnt even go to the movies or the market because leftist commies would set bombcars near those places.
Fucker also bombed Power planst and towers and there were blackouts all over
some of them died like bitches, others are in jail, the sons of rich people that were in the terrorist groups are either "missing" or living in Paris and such, after killing farmers, workers and random people they still claim it was a war and that they killed "caviars"
Commies always lose (cept for Fidel) but in the process lots of good people will die for no reason

The even sadder thing is that they've always been like that. Take a look at what terrorism looked like before islam and you will see almost nothing but extreme left wing groups doing bombings, mass shooting and taking hostages. They just fell out of power and are throwing a tantrum and starting riots. They're losing control faster than they can take it and I thank the people who record them at riots and protest so you can see them for what they really are.

>Marche isn't the only Ausanon. Fortunately I live in a rural area
Isn't it true rural Ozzies are hardcore since folks have to actually put up with the hostile wildlife unlike the urbanites that can just hide out in their safe spaces? And that the reason you know where the bodies are buried because you put them there? :^) Rurals get my respect, for all an user's respect is worth.

Can it be done?

I'm not too surprised. History repeats itself. The invention of dynamite happened at the same time marxist revolutionaries were beginning. Most of the 19th century terrorism was caused by far leftists with dynamite.

I guess I still don't really take it seriously, I still see them as teenaged larpers. I'm sorry that happened in your country, and I hope it doesn't go that far here.

It's still good info to have. Sheeeit, I mean I get it, most of the time digging can be a bit boring. With a very rare few times of 'holy shit this is happening now, in real time' gotcha moment. Everyone wants that rare, exciting gotcha moment. Not everyone wants the grind that is the large majority of digging and sifting.

But ye, it's still good info to have on file. The more in depth we can understand their process and system of rating, the better.

Rural canucks have to deal with really fucking cold weather, don't let the Torontocucks have you fooled about us.

You brought me back for this, and no, it's not new, you haven't heard of the fucktard radical leftist terrorists during the 60s, 70s and 90s? no you don't, because the Media, Academia, and Democrats memory hole'd all the kidnappings, assassination squads, bombings and ect done by them, look up "The Weather Underground"

You fucked up

Nope, Luigi is the high jumper with the skiddier loose traction. He's been that way since SMB.2JPN

No, not the last,but every step they make more and more enemies and even lose allies. And they are reckless enough to bite the hand that feeds them and be put down, and thats when the hands will fall too.

how new

Torontonians die when the minus hits double digits. A lot of them are embarrassing. Of course, a lot of them aren't Canadians, sooooo…..

I'd go with Operation: Persona High-Five

I'm a semi-rural aussie. I grew up with my fair share of red belly black snakes, redback spiders and wild dogs on our property.

Like I said, I overreacted because I haven't found anything like this since the American Progress finding & I didn't know what to think because their website says you have to mail them for username & password.
Post headpats, pls.

Well that was fun while it lasted.

No. Never mention GG in emails, they would get ignored even as early as 2014.

I have no headpat image, but here's my waifu.

Toronto is hell in winter due to everyone driving their fucking slowest all at once!

Sauce

I almost died a couple days ago due to hypothermia, would take bad traffic over that any day.

For fucks sake. Hopefully I can figure out how to get it in the future.

That part is if I read it right, applicable to some things like appeals or something. But they probably made most of the other stuff deliberately public to reduce hassle on their own end too.

Weekly reminder to your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences may befall to the people that you love.

You poor fucks

At least we don't have rabies. Not that Amber Heard gave a shit about quarantine and exotic diseases.

Is that why she said Luigi is black? I guess that makes her a racist fuck because Luigi jumps higher. I guess she also likes blacks being player 2 (aka a second class citizen). Any way she could be confronted by her "bigotry" on twitter? I don't have an account. Not that it is a good idea though.

Will this work?
www42.zippyshare.com/v/TU8nYQTM/file.html

exhentai.org/g/1048904/4aa73f693e/

It works, thank you very much.

Yoooooo, heard back from atlus. Check you emails, and use the customer support link.

Don't feel so bad for overreacting, you've earned all right to ejaculate prematurely. :^)
If it's not too much trouble, can you make a snapshot of the directory structure of their repositories? I haz an idea.

Is it still gay if I don't know?

naisu.

EXCELLENT

Cool.
Side-topic: are any Personas available for PC? Maybe I could play one on my shit-tier laptop.

How would I do that? Do what I did to one of the deleted GG threads & upload them?

I prefer that Luka keeps the balls and dick, makes the shyness more endearing. Plus, no need for a strap on if i want to take it to that level. Still not gay

No but the PS2 Emulators are easy to get

This is pretty badass. Operation comfy blanket is a go.

Persona 1 and both 2s via psx emu, persona 3 portable via ppsspp or persona 3 fes via ps2 emulator.

Sony's holding them hostage, so I wouldn't count on it. While it's not Persona, there was a Shin Megami Tensei MMO on PC…but you can't play it anymore, it's been down since May 2016.

I like this. Good job!

It's watch the show

Nice. Now that we see they actually read feedback expect goons to copycat us and start sending them shit. We need to double down our thanking emails

Fuck, didn't think about that. These guys really are the niggers of the internet.

And do not forget to check your email a day or two after just to see if they responded I just do hope they showed it to the localization team.

Fucking Goons, you'd think they'd have something better to do than to go to sites they fucking hate and act like flaming degenerates on and offline.

They have been sending their own emails on shit ever since we were able to wound gawker. Did you miss what they did to brietbart?

Noted. Thanks.

Pity about that MMO.

I suppose it's a fairly easy misunderstanding. Normally you don't put public information behind an account after all and just leave it somewhere for others to see.

Also since we're back to casual shitposting,

imgur.com/t/wendys/BXxk7
Wendy's twitter account is Sonic tier as was said. Pretty funny stuff sometimes too. One I saw before was "If I eat a Wendy's burger in front of McDonald's what will happen" "tbh you're probably increasing the property value".

Too bad my local Wendy's sucks ass for the price. My local stores have a pretty okay shrimp burger though.

Holla Forums will probably get triggered at this explanation, but I'll try to be as simple and laymanish as possible:
Try grabbing the url of the pdf, then opening a window to the directory it is located. If the web dev in charge of the side didn't place a landing page, you should be able to see and cap their directory (and you might even otherwise find some files not shared directly by their page).
Another method would be to do the above, but replace the http part with ftp.
The l33t haxx0r method would be using a non-browser program to access the site, like an ftp app, then just cap the site directory.

I got a reply from them as well.

Not to burst any bubbles but aren't most Customer Support replies just automated messages? I guess it's still good that they got your message though.

PSP versions of 1 and both 2s are superior. If you're a nigga that wants the old music from 1 on the remake there's a patch for that.

It looks like there is some slight variations, but yeah it usually is somewhat automated. It is still nice to know the emails went through.

Yes. But, having the numbers of positive support e-mail can be something. Having physical letters of support can be a nice tangible proof to show within the company that not everyone is buying what the clique is shilling.

I'm keep getting this error

We only ever got 1 one of the 2 persona 2 psp versions west sadly. And getting the fanlation working on vita is a pain.

LIVE THIS BODY MANLY

Now that, that is engrish.

Welp, thanks for your efforts anyway, you don't have to keep going and make your imprint more noticeable. If you don't have a VPN, if you can reset your router IP, do it ASAP.

It's good to see we're getting something back for our efforts. They're noticing it! Keep going!

I recall some of the other alt gaming sites that were pro-GG mentioning in their news announcements that they were getting slapped at some point too.

Even if automated, it still notes that the feedback received was positive. Most automated messages are a simple "thank you for the response/feedback" while this is at least noting that it's a positive feedback.

It could also just be an email template if you want to think of an alternative to automated replies.

Understood.

I could have sworn niche got hit badly a couple of months ago.

SJWs were right, P5 has shit localizers and Andromeda is a great game. You're just asshurt Goobers with no lives!

OUTSTANDING

"Automated responses" is a euphemism for email was typed by some outsourced BPO wageslave.

that's why you people need to send your message to more than one recipient, we need directors and CEOs and shit.

also

Jubbal might be visiting Japan at this moment

twitter.com/mombot/status/856014603196682241

PROTIP
When E-mailing (or just typing generally), use a mechanical keyboard (doesn't matter what type of mechanics, Cherry or Buckling Spring), as a membrane-based keyboard can have any of the contacts (read: Membrane switches) go bad on them for any reason (I've had this happen a few times). It's also easier on your wrist to use a trackball more than a bog-standard mouse (It also conserves desk space).

Just like Sam Hyde, he can't keep getting away with it.

I sure hope Atlus doesn't cuck out to pressure and manufactured outrage.

I really hope they don't too. Also they need to hurry up and announce Etrian Odyssey V for the west already

Oy.
Also, messaging the higher-ups on their linkedln and facebook would straight up stalker territory, so don't need to that far.

Don't fucking do that. How many time do we have to tell retards not to do that? The Nips think it's rude as fuck.

I never said to go to their linkedin but there might be some key figures with public contact info we could be sending a copy of the email we're sending. PR people are considered possible enemies of GG so we need more options to avoid having our message blocked at the doorstep or having a reply even thought the purple haired in charge of answering you didn't forward the message to the upper guys

Is this journalism?

Now that's social justice. :^)

archive.fo/9ikSQ

But didn't Inquisition win GOTY? How can they dare call it bad after that?

I love how they touch on just about everything that's wrong with current Bioware games, but never take time to entertain the idea that another major reason that the games are failing is because Bioware has no veterans left in their arsenal, much less anyone who actually worked on the previous installments of the series.

Saved most of the ESRB's website content! Get it below!
www92.zippyshare.com/v/AHi9nql4/file.html
The real treat now comes from reading the more up-to-date PDFs! For instance…

Mombot said it originally.

Jesus Christ, at least $4k for them to rate a god damn demo reel, upwards of $30k if you want it done quickly? What a ripoff.

Shit wrong one

((((((((((((MAXIMUM OVER JEW))))))))))))

Sadly they probably will. They'll hire a clique handpicked translator and anything they translate in the future will be full of memes and garbage.

Do their even proof read their shit?

[CITATION FUCKING NEEDED]

Thanks for getting these. Also a reminder for people who thinks digging consists of nothing but exciting gotcha happenings, it's not. That's almost the rare exceptions. Most of the time it's closer to grinding or diving under a sea of info. Then sifting the info like what has been done here. It's not glamorous, often grindy as fuck, but it needs doing.

I just skimmed it. They're saying Inquisition was great and Andromeda was bad. They want to go back to the days of Cisquisition. Essentially normalfags, with their lower standards, are finally starting notice the drop in quality, far far too late.

I hoped the lizard would get away and he did.

standard is 15k?
Ok, how much would it cost for 2-3 people to play a game and write a report about it? assuming it takes 60 hours and they get 15 an hour for 3 people it is still around 3k.

Me too. Damn, that lizard didn't get ate.

They'd cite a survey saying 90% claimed they wouldn't sell M to minors. Or they'd cite some statistic based off something akin to secret shoppers where they only managed to catch 10% of the stores examined selling M rated games to minors.

Turns out Quantum Break could have gotten an "AO" rating, but there's too little information to go on about the reason why.

Oh, user, you have no idea how easy the ESRB has it. They don't even have to play the games, all they ask for is basically a gameplay "demo reel" that they can watch that shows what the average player would experience. Doesn't even have to be the full game, just an abridged yet thorough presentation.

…That's actual, unmistakable, legitimized bribery. I'm goddamn impressed by this third-world government-tier kikery.

That's not even how rating works. Last I heard, you send photos and/or videos of the most offensive content in your game and they rate it based off of that. What's "offensive" can be very subjective though.

I know they have to send in a submission of questionable content but I figured they would at least play the game to make sure they were not lied to or forgot to include something. I know it is basically just a send money and you will get a rating but you would think that they would at least pretend like they are working more.

Yeah, did you see the part where they also claim that they're a "non-profit?" I haven't seen a single ESRB ad for 15 years and the only time I ever hear about them is when a five year old wants Grand Theft Auto from Gamestop. Where the fuck is all that money going?

Paying 1 million as salary is an expense, and since they only have expenses, they have no profit, hence non-profit :^)

Protection money for politicos.

EA should just axe Bioware, give the Mass Effect IP to Platinum, and let them make an intergalactic bounty hunter game

but that'll never happen because EA is fucking retarded

Got a meeting with my congressman on the 8th to discuss a legislation proposal. Hopefully he introduces it. The salt from the fakenews organizations would be glorious.

Yes, Persona 1 of all things had a PC port.

And even if it's true, it doesn't mean a damn thing because kids just beg their moms to buy it for them.

I just wanted to let you know this thread was hot garbage until you showed up. Thanks for your efforts

I'm guessing this is for a journalism ban?

Nah, just /k/ stuff.

you a /k/alifornian?

Oh shit, is Papa EA getting ready to take Bioware for a walk?

Dunno, they can just spin that as some "freedom of the press" violation bullshit.
What would elicit salt blooms would be something like establishing a government factfinding committee monitor journalist outlets and aggressively implement the existing anti-libel laws. Getting hauled into court and not getting to be the ones reporting on it is a journalist's nightmare (even more so than death threats).

They hope they get fucking lied to. You get massive fines if it's discovered that your game had content in it that would raise the rating and you didn't show them and you have to pay to get it resubmitted for another rating. Fines aside, the negative publicity it would spark can fucking ruin your game and/or company. GTA: SA only got away with a re-submission because the content was impossible to access for normal players and it was essentially hidden by one or more of the programmers.

Gunshine state.

Not only that, but the people who threw the temper tantrum over Hot Coffee were widely regarded as a bunch of moral authoritarian nutjobs to begin with. Hell, wasn't that after Jack Thompson's famous "Sims have fully-modeled genitalia under the censor mosaic" line?

Speaking of fines…

Why? Platinum already has their own Space RPG that's better than Mass Effect.

Hope you got lots of money if you fuck up, because holy shit.

There goes my plan to get 4k and submit an rpg maker porn game to the ESRB…

Wow, a lot of that sounds like it's incredibly open to interpretation.

Well fancy that. Seems a bit rare for a purchase, so emulation seems to be my route.

Looks like it's all digital for me, then.

I dunno, man. What incentive is there for them to do so? The game is selling very well and is receiving glowing reviews. Sure there's a hand full of articles, but that's a drop in the bucket compared to the negative press they got for the streaming regulations they put down. Assuming it continues to make them bank, they'll probably just look at the situation as "Welp, can't please 'em all."

Yeah, fuck that noise, I'm not giving those fucks any portion of the budget for my shit whenever I get around to it.

I hope these details will help.

I'm honestly amazed, they somehow come across as bigger scumbags than the Better Business Bureau.

God, they don't even fucking try anymore. Remember when they actually tried?

Haven't been keeping up with GG for over a year. What kind of happenings have I missed?
I'm amazed you guys are still trucking along. I "quit" after Gawker got Hulk'd.

LIFE COMES AT YOU FAST

guess I should throw them an email too.

Hold the fuck up. Am I reading this right?
It costs nearly $15,000 to get a retail-release game rated by the ESRB?

Pretty much. And if you fuck up on their point system, I hope you have lots of money because it ain't cheap.

See , pic 5.

Mostly a bunch of Goony Beardmen getting exposed as sexual predators. So, you know, more of the same.

(chekt)
Again, does anyone other than gook even use that image? I can't remember if I got a response last time.

I think Gook user actually has a name for the image.

I fucked that up. No billying.

What you linked was the violation PDF. What you meant was this

He's already been told on various occasions to change his filenames. Since it's been a long time since I've seen anyone say that, I assume he did.

No, I meant to link the violation PDF. Look at pic 5.

Wait, no I meant to link the enforcement PDF and I did link the enforcement PDF. Fuck I need to go to sleep. Good night GroperGang.

MAXIMUM OVERJEW

oh so nothing really new beyond this ESRB stuff? Still, good to know pedoscum are getting ousted.

Don't worry, I stand corrected.
Here's the checklist of packaging since the covers getting changed are relevant.

Not as pedos, necessarily, but just sexual predators in general.

Here's the remaining pages of the ESRB enforcement PDF.

just the same though.
Scum like that deserve to be ousted

☑ Intends to cuck the games journalist clique who did nothing wrong during E3

(checked)
You're likely not Gook-chan, but just in case, I may have found the perfect job for you. Also posting this for the sake of other gook speakers who might be interested in cockblocking the clique from taking root. :^)
tweetsave.com/sekaiproject/status/855193523846565890

There is a whitelist of websites for pre-approved adverts, no sure if relevant.

I'm no gook

esrbstorage.blob.core.windows.net/esrbcontent/Repository/Arc_Manual/internet-pre-approved-list-2017.pdf
esrbstorage.blob.core.windows.net/esrbcontent/Repository/Arc_Manual/internet-pre-approved-list-2017.xlsx

Cuckchan, h8chan, & Something Awful aren't on there, but I find it interesting how these were on there

Also noticed Salon is on there.

new seal, maybe not as shitty as the last one.
GOONS MIGHT NOT LIKE THIS

have a blanked and a blacked version

Thank ye, Paint.NET isn't kind to EPS files (Installing another program to get a format working sucks)

why is this allowed?

For those who played Persona 5 and want to write to Atlus, could you tell them that you like and want translations to respect the original intent of the creators and to take more time to edit and proofread?

Honestly we could try asking them to patch the engrish it wouldn't be that hard to patch.

I'm not even a 2hu fag, but for some reason I find these Max Payne 2hus hilarious.

Someone neeeds to make a Vivian version of this.

Save for the Engrish and some of the VA work P5 is pretty ok localization wise let's hope this becomes the norm now.

I was just thinking about the history books of the future when it comes to gamergate. SJWs have spent the last 2.5 years trying to prove GG is about women and Zoe in particular. Which is funny considering that GG has accomplished some of its core goals and is on the stretch goals now, but they're still on the fucking tutorial

It occurs to me that 20-30-40 years from now one of these scumbags or maybe even Zoe will finally drop a book painting GG out as the women harassment campaign they've always claimed, long after nobody is around to care anymore. And that will be what history believes. The journos were the good guys the whole time, and after all, the journos will be who write history.

I thought about this after seeing a video about a baseball player that was loved in life, but 20 years after his death an enemy of his wrote a biography full of lies and slander and now today everyone believes the lies rather than the truth.

This also makes me wonder how history will see todays journos who spread lies and propaganda on a daily basis. How will the long eyes of history view Salon putting out an article full of bald faced lies? It makes me realize it's not enough to win. We can win in the short term but the liberal media 20 years from now will just memory hole it all and paint themselves as heroes. We can't just win.

We have to crush them completely and leave nothing left. Future proofing as it were. And this is of course in regards to the larger "culture war" rather than just GG although it does apply to GG as well.

Or an alternative would be one of us writing a book 20 years from now. This could be a long term assignment. Who wants it?

I fapped to this mascot before going to sleep, and now she's in this thread, what the fuck?

its not engrish its more literal translation that and that is very very very minimal

and outside the shit english voice acting ( woulda been shit even if they got the over paid "good" voice actors ) we got japanese VA anyway

the only actual complaint worth noting is a couple cut scenes where it goes to anime dont have subs for the news readers on tv or radio

well, on the long run:

Maybe with P5 crimson (that will come out we all fucking know it) or a patch will address this.

Well at least you don't fap to Lego or are into backcucking user.

I think we should do a history book op on sjwism in vidya and weebdom or fuck maybe this whole wild ride starting from 07 called the "Current Year".

I think that's an excellent idea and it would honestly be a good read. So much has happened in the last 10 years with social justice, having it all in one book would be nice. The glossary would be a hoot.

Very good point about asking for a patch to fix errors and also unsubbed lines, added to my post. Point is provide constructive critique, not just blind praise.

Where the fuck do we even begin on that one?

The author of it isn't white she's a half breed who fucks dogs.

Messed up the formatting, hope it works this time? Sorry, I don't know how to do cross-board linking.
>>>/gamergatehq/330505

wasn't there a book in the works about a half a year after gg started. I remember some google doc floating around that had an outline and a few pages.

Milo was going to write a book about GG but it evolved into a book about him.

A few things I'd add would be how sjwism invaded gaming, weebdom and the great meme war of 2015-2016.

found it
docs.google.com/document/d/12pVu8KX8lACSUpKaVo-_JyLDaS3m6GAyUCt_7JqcIhI/edit
Looks like it was forgotten

Oh lads, Keijo the butt water sports manga that got an anime and some crossover stuff with DOAX3 a year ago, it got cancelled because the animation studio lost money and the publisher forced the author to wrap it up in the next issue because muh nipponese shame, SJWeebs and moralfags are rejoicing, still not sure of the sources. archive.is/61IXa
archive.is/jQn9Q

No. They're sound effects.

That's Engrish, just on the grammar and sentence logic level, not the pronunciation level.

Only highly fan-service focused show I've enjoyed.

After seeing backcuck and Lego fapper this is tame.

Fuck.

I've seen this picture of her and that did it for me.
That smug is made for lewd.
Most of the porn was shit though, really hard to fap to.

Fresh you say?

Wendy was based on Dave Thomas's niece IIRC and when she grew up having a fast food chain with her face as the mascot really bothered her.

here some rare wendy

Real Wendy including modern day Wendy.

It looks like she has eaten too much at Wendy's.

c'mon, dude, I just fapped.

She looks better now than before tbh.

hey gook

id still do it

If I ever go to the US I'll probably visit a Wendy's, because of the smug images it produces.

I'm not gookanon, speaking of him where is he anyway, any updates on the Park situation?

I probably should too, I don't even live in the USA. Are their burgers good?

Their ok but I hear Japanese Wendy's is very good for some reason.

Most of the ones I linked are personal favourites of mine. The first four are all great.

Their food is pretty forgettable.

They have Wendy's in Japan? I can't find one.

wendys.co.jp/

I guess Jim did a video on the guy who's supposedly been abusing his kids or whatever.

Don't get the grilled mozzarella chicken, it was disgusting.

I'm a fan of there bacon burger and spicy chicken sandwich. The frosty's are pretty good.

Is this the work of those damn Phantom Thieves?

What does "Unproched" mean?

DELICIOUS PANCAKES???

What a weeaboo.

I have to word your second statement

Good evening, fags!

What is a "heel"?
It also came up during the latest episode of Tiger Mask W, so I guess it has something to do with being a support during a tag team match.

heels are bad guys
faces are good guys

What is toxic masculinity?

Like regular masculinity but you grow a third arm if you're exposed to it

problematic content removed
Unproblematic=unproched
(Sufix-> un + approached)

Daily reminder

Anthony Burch has done more for suicide prevention than anyone, ever.

I've been wondering if people were raising a stink about P5's localization partially because Burch can't understand meme-filled english.

You mean can't understand english that's NOT meme-filled, right?

Yeah, sorry. Just woke up.

Daily reminder that satire is the greatest weapon against leftists.

Well, the metabolic effects of high testosterone levels are sort of hard on the body and generally leads to slightly lower life expectancy.
Then again, we are spared from pregnancy which is really hard on the body.

Why the fuck would I buy fast food from a skinny bitch? If she's fat you know the food tastes good.

The scary part is Holla Forums would defend that.

Of course they would. After all, a counter revolution became virtually impossible.

Ahh, but this totally isn't fascist guys.

She looks like Chris Chan in that middle picture

Go to 1:36 on that video and look in the lower right. She has a tattoo on her arm too.

I once knew a girl in the army who was 18 and literally looked exactly like a thirteen year old boy. I have a hunch that the little miss there is at least a few years older than she looks.

Its woman, not women.

that looks like something made with a sharpie

Oy vey.

Looks like some kind of lizard monster to me.

Now that you mention it, she does look like she had an extra chromosome when she was a kid.

Its a Cancuck filename bigot

JUST DIE ALREADY YOU FAT COMMUNIST FUCK!

… China and the rest of asia are peak nationalism bob. Chinese don't allow immigration or even see other nationalities as human bob.

Also most of the progress in space has been done by individual nations, and since when has globalism cured diseases?

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/856140388435988480
archive.is/xpokm
Val got arrested

Funny. They can be proud of a woman becoming President and they decide to blow it because muh refugees.

I found the image curious.

Someone should remind him that the only reason the space race happened was because the US and the USSR stole all the nazi rocket scientists.

This is a man that thinks nationalistic ideals are bad, and establishing boarders will prevent space travel. He equates boarder hopping with industrial trade. I'd tell you he's not worth the rage, but it makes me mad as well

Checked.

Now there is the hypocrisy we all know and love.

This chart will explain to you why that's the case for feminists.

I just realized that the purer a woman is, the cuter she is.

This fat fuck needs to be reminded that the only reason why space travel advanced as fast as it did was precisely because nationalists wanted to give the middle finger to their rival countries. In this age of globalism, all they have accomplished is the existence of the debate on allowing trannies into whatever bathrooms they want.

Also, China (and most of Asia in fact, we hate each other like he couldn't even possibly imagine) is a completely nationalistic country that considers the rest of us Asians no differently than Imperial Japan did, and the only reason they're not flat out invading (they still are on the waters though) is because there isn't already an ongoing major war to make use of the confusion.

In regards to that image, are there any games out there that let you play as a slob of a mage that doesn't give a shit about anything?

Yep. Its going to be interesting to see what happens to Africa in a few years, because if the west decides to pull back, or degenerates further, they will have free license to do whatever they want to the Africans.

That woman looks happy to be getting any attention.

Feminists consider beauty to be patriarchy, so it's no surprise they are ugly sows.

They are wearing masks.
When was the election again? Was it today?

You would think they would support her seeing as Le Pen is a woman.

Wanting refugees is more feminist I suppose

as I leftie I resent you grouping blob with my political pov, please reconsider grouping him with a more suited political view

WEW

Your identity doesn't matter when you're in the-wrong-side-of-History

*a

China have no intellectuals, just thieves.

He's a commie. If you don't want to be in the same camp as him, then moderate thyself user.

I don't see your point, what you're describing is not a person with a left wing ideology but a retarded person

/ourgirls/ are cute and look after themselves, theirs are all grotesque land whales fueled by their hatred and bigotry.

I challenge you to point out a specific difference between the two.

AKA most of the world

And he basically just described leftypol so yeah, he is describing the latter.

China only gets better because they produce cheap knock-offs of what's made in the west.
Meanwhile, I fail to see how India will become a superpower by 2020.

I don't blindly spout buzzwords like it defines my appurtenance

Retards and people with a left wing ideology both blindly spew out buzzwords.

The part im trying to understand is: where does retard and and person with left wing ideology begin?

If I remember correctly, the nurgle spawn is a feminist blogger from sweden called Lady Dahmer.
For those that don't know it's based on Jeffrey Dahmer, a man that rape and ate a bunch of boys. So you can judge the book by its cover for this abomination.

I meant 'where does retard end'.

My ability to type is retarded today

The utterly cartoonish depiction of his enemies and constant overuse of the exact same buzzwords makes this feel like forced/lazy shilling without actual belief.

Damn this diabeetus negro is enlightened. You Gamermeanie dumb fricks are in still in the basement staring a moving gook pictures and shit

The femitard also threw a hissy fit when the Lindholm, the nationalist chick, made that image and got the Swedish MSM to defend her.
At least we knows there still some pure Nordic blood in that shithole.

when there's no buzzwords. an example would be ok let the immigrants in but recover the criminal records of the country of origin and send back the ones who appear on it. you let the ones without a criminal record in and reject the ones with one

So you would let people who follow the islam in?

I have been meaning to reach out to her and ask if she would wear a green and purple hoodie (and maybe a green bow) on a video if I sent her one.

Isn't India having a lot of issues because they tried to do away with cash?

Lindholm is an italian who is dating a kurd (if I'm not completely out of the loop).
No real surprise that prominent nationalists in sweden aren't actual swedes.

the ones without a criminal record, also I forgot to add it would also be a necessity cross reference
with the law of the accepting country to verify which and which not is a crime

I don't know, I was more thinking about how they keep shitting on the streets and have a high rape ratio.

Wait, no that's retarded. Shouldn't you get the criminal records first as part of the Visa screening process before potentially letting a criminal in who, being a criminal, isn't going to politely turn himself in for not meeting the necessary standards of a given country?

And what about if they're from a country without such records like the majority of refugees?

Massive firms using fake notes and some massive retarded spending with no tangible result in the deeply ingrained culture and caste system.

Stoning a woman to death wouldnt appear on their criminal record nor would raping one be. They also still hold beliefs that are completely opposed to western society. This is just going to derail the thread and it should be held on Holla Forums so im just going to quit here

Did they try and replace cash with poo?

I disagree but you're right let's try and not derail the thread

What is this guy's end goal? Accomplishing a utopia and helping the human species progress, or simply spiting those he hates?

I think he wants to create a society that will value him. Little does he know such a society is impossible.

A utopia where the elites live in piece.

Unfortunately he considers himself one of the elites.

Yeah, their situation is fucked.

No. It was digital, and then people tried to barter with jewelry which was also outlawed.

so RateMyPoo is India's stock exchange?

I legit can't tell the difference between 4chan Holla Forums and lefty Holla Forums anymore.

archive.fo/mNui8
boards.4chan.org/co/thread/91781068#p91781991

(Yes, I know, my fault for going there. I need to find a better way to get samurai jack mega links.)

archive.is/pZ3c6

2D > 3D

This article is actually shitty with a shitty title intended to bait, we all know far more factors come into play here, but I still find it amusing.

4/co/ has been tumblrlite for years now.

I forgot about that guy.

Lie in your gave woman.

*grave
I need to sleep, i've been up all night downloading pirated wii u shit.

If he wants to feel wanted, maybe he should come out of the fucking basement and, I don't know, do volunteer work? No, wait, he thinks that kind of shit is for peasants.

How's the WiiU emulator?
Can it play a lot of games at a good framerate yet?

Didn't that dude try to get a Personal Army request against Holla Forums happening on /r9k/? I specifically remember his shitty trip showing up with him saying "don't you want to teach those misogynist assholes a lesson?"

Those clips, I don't think supposedly is the right word.

No, see, he wants to feel wanted the way gods are wanted. Maybe "worshipped" is a better word. Moviebob wants a society that will worship him.

Didn't you hear? It was just a prank. :^)

who is this semen demon

Yeah, good luck having that happen in any plane of reality, Bob.

Normally I'd play along, but watching that video made me depressed. That kid's fucked, those kids watching those videos boosting his subscriber count don't know any better and pretty much enabled that guy to do what he does. It just makes me sick.

If he moved to Pooinlooistan he would be worshipped as the avatar of diabetes

You mean society doesn't look up to obese, bald, pseudo-intellectual virgins?

Yeah, pretty much. He's going to grow up hating his parents and resenting his siblings for being loved more than him. My parents always liked my siblings more cuz I was weird and dumb and a crybaby and I turned out just great.

I want to know how the French election is shaping up, but I also really don't want to summon Val

I'm curious too. I'm not even sure how it works. Don't they have a long time to vote? also what is the source on that? I'm into that kind of thing.

archive.is/JcsTJ
archive.is/6MXAk
Polling data is never trustworthy, but if you want a shred of hope, then MLP seems to be in control.

It's probably safe to add a few points for her, given that she's being treated similarly to Trump. There are probably supporters who won't speak up.

You aren't the only one. Elementary was hell for me.

Maybe I'm not cut out for living in the real world, you know? I can't stomach this shit, yet I still watch this, and it makes me depressed just thinking about shit like this happening and there's nothing I can do.

YEAH FUCKING RAPE ZOE QUINN YEAH YEAH YEAH RIP THAT ASSHOLE BLOODY IT'S WHAT SHE FUCKING DESERVES, PISS ON HER CUNT FACE

YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH!!!

Filtered.

I feel you. I'm dead enough inside that not much affects me anymore, though. The guy's a dickhead and his kids are gonna be messed up but that's about all I feel about it.

FALSEFLAGGING GOONS AND PROMOTIONS

All the draw user's have been doing it wrong. 2D Wendy should have been
EXTRA THICC

If you're really into that kind of thing, then you're going to enjoy the fact I'm not going to give you the source

What is she getting off to?

That's terrible.

It's what you deserve.

I probably deserve way worse than internet bullying.

Am I corrupted if I readed it as a "Certificate of Autism"?

wet panties are hot man

I'm suspecting Le pen will lose thanks to the totally fair and not rigged at all voting system.

Weren't they trying to arrest her over hurt feelings not that long ago?

It also helps that kebab are killing police and there's little other police can do about it.

I remember she was recording the visit the cops paid to her and when asked to stop recording she put the phone on her cleavage and dared the cops to take it from her.

I remember that too. Pretty funny.

So hold on, videogames are causing exactly the opposite what media say? Also isn't that what parents wanted? How are they going to spin it into a problem?

Zoe Quinn is a lolicon fanasy, this should be banned. :^)

That doesn't answer my question.

It's video games, AKA, new media. They will find a way.

I wouldn't know, my sister bought the Mario maker bundle and never touched it after. I got bored and decided to hacked it. Its way easier with the Brazilian method and wii u usb helper.

Its got a squeal
exhentai.org/g/1053637/366a7992df/
exhentai.org/g/1052945/2f2d0c6fc9/

Because now they want crime to be up and people to be doing drugs. A drugged up populace and a populace living in fear of crime will be more likely to accept more extreme measures from the government.

Thanks, user.
I like where this is going.

Macron first, Le Pen second; basically exactly as planned from the polls.
Those are the estimations by now but it's pretty much a given.
Overall, again, it's all happening exactly like the polls said they would.

That's very true, anyone have the tweet he made complaining that "capitalism rewards people who succeed and not those who fail" one, really shows his mindset.

Well, glad to know that Europe will soon be a Caliphate ruled from Turkey.

Yea but what about porky spooks and nazbols?

Meh, it's exactly what the polls were giving in the first place, and everyone already knows Le Pen won't get more than 40% in the second round. Macron's a worthless dickhead but the French are too proud to look like the Brits and the Americans. What you guys have done we'll never do, basically, just to piss you all off… and I'm not even kidding.
Le Pen remains a lazy corrupt cunt and you guys imagining she would've at all bothered to accomplish anything in her presidency outright don't get french politics. She avoided voting for numerous laws in the EU and french parliament that were meant to control borders and immigrations more. She doesn't actually care nor bother. She's in it for the dosh and the influence, nothing else. Not that I blame her.

The French are literally asking to die.

by thought? its like cumming without touching your dick

Yeah France, vote this guy as your president. Good idea.

Well enjoy living under sharia law.

SOJIRO, I HUNGER
MAKE ME SOME MORE BREAD

Because online "harassment" and sexism in video games are what defines the struggle of global women's rights, right?

United Nations Elects Saudi Arabia to Women’s Rights Commission
archive.is/xtFPU

… he never said that you retarded faggots. That's Manuel Valls, who didn't mean it in a "we'll have to learn to enjoy it". Holy shit.

I JUST said we didn't want to live like in the UK.

That doesn't make it any better.

It's almost as if they want to be treated like shit.

No one enjoys getting killed, which is why you remove the people who are killing your people. IE: Islam and communists, you fucking retard.

firing up oven ready at 700 or page 13
title: Friend Awakening Battle Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=NIiYPJQWnfA

reminder to not bite derailing bait, there is TD stuff to do, ESA, ESRB info to digest
enough blogposting, empty shitposting, report and ignore shills and bait

How progressive and tolerant of them.

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/21/macron-terrorism-part-daily-lives-years-paris-shooting/
He echoed it and his Pro-EU/Pro-open borders stance basically means "we'll have to learn to enjoy it".

Enjoying the sharia law yet ladies? Gamergate just won and womens rights are set back 120 years :^]

Maybe he should have added that blurb in if he meant that, just like black lives matter should have added "too" to the end if thats what they meant. But no, like pretty much all politicians he means "suck it up buttercup" while living in an ivory tower that protects himself and those he holds dear, just like the shitstains who run canada.

Definitely not of course, but he meant "sadly we're a country that'll keep getting hit", not "we'll totally keep sucking islam's cock".
Also communists hate islam in france, dude. Most of our leftists aren't like American leftists. Hamon was pretty much the complete symbol of "regressive leftist" in this election, and he received 6 fucking percent of the votes. He's a nobody and his campaign has fucking no one supporting him.
Hell, Mélenchon has several times stated he hates the veil and he proposed a Frexit if the EU refuses to fix itself.

He did. While a faggot, Valls DID explain that. Maybe read the rest.

Shut the fuck up, child rapist.

but realistically he'll probably do the latter
I wish we could still say that in Canada. Jean Chretien was pretty alright for a Liberal. Wasn't afraid to talk shit or choke a bitch for getting in his face.

archive.fo/jPMhB
OY VEY!

How is that any less defeatist than
like what London's mayor said?

I'm not judging, since I'm from a vastly different country than france, but If a local politician said that there is nothing to be done about terrorism, I'd be ticked.

Kek, they are just trying to gain more sympathy again.

But they already are leaving because all the mudslim immigrants.

Beholder is on sale and I'm considering throwing my valve funbucks at it, is it any good?

Since they are already leaving due to a certain religious group,I wouldn't be surprised if G-d's chosen aren't voting for Le Pen

Honestly, I have no idea whatsoever what macron's stance on islam is supposed to be. The guy's a flickering fag who basically says whatever gets him more affection, and now that he's pretty much already our president, I have no idea where he'll go. Honestly I'm somewhat worried of what his solutions against terrorism will be, the guy has nearly no experience in politics in the first place.

Well, yeah, defeatist, sure; sucking islam's cock, definitely not.
I don't think he meant it as "putting up with it" more of a "there's no choice, we're their main target now, and until ISIS is dead that's how it'll be".
We were the first ones to bomb the shit out of those places after our terrorist attacks in 2015.

Meh, there's not even half a million of Jews in France. I doubt anybody really cares here.
Also, they're not really the target anymore. Muslims are.

Pirate it to try it out

I find that pic funny because it implies muslims complete hitlers dream.

Sounds like he's basically Trudeau. In which case his stance is "if you kill them they win"

I can't because seedboxers stop me getting any ratio back and I'm already riding the edge of getting in shit for my ratio.

Valls ? A Trudea-like ?! No way. The dude's a faggot but he's definitely a right-winger, except he pretends to be left-wing. His financial, social and political ideals were all right-wing. But he was a left-winger that was liked because he was "tough" and he has several times been very hard on immigration and islam, if not more than Le Pen.
You have to realize the guy was our prime minister for around three/four years, and he spent those pretty much betraying most of the left's expectations and demands; moreover, with immigration for example, he's done things that make Le Pen sound like a retarded idiot, because she's proposing reforms for it that our government under Hollande ALREADY DID.

This part is Trudeau to a tee.

Wait, do you mean Macron or Valls ? MACRON is the flickering fag; Valls has always been a man of conviction, just completely right-wing ones.

Better version of that embed

Science is dead, it's now religion tier listen and believe.

Anyone have that video of dude reaching up to smash clock spider and it jumps on his face?

I meant the one you called a flickering fag who will say anything for affection. That sounds exactly like Justin Trudeau.

So, Darwin's groupies making a statement about how "God is dead" is now mute?

Oh ! Well honestly I have no idea if Macron will be one or not. Many people are voting for him because "he's the anti-system candidate"… which he kind of is : he's entirely broken the right/left party system, and has almost no political experience whatsoever. Thing is, he's a banker and is going to just suck every french bank's cock hard.

Kind of like a jewish society in a city in sweden (that was a bit outside the city center) decided to shut down because they had gotten a sticker from the nordic resistance movement on thier window.
They went on a crying tirade about "muh semantics", and the owner of the jewish society is part of the municipal council so it is most likely just a plan to get a bigger (and more expensive (they sure like to spend other peoples money)) facility in the center of the city.

So wait, gender is the thing you identify as (a polysyrup transmuffin otherbagle), but sex is also something that is assigned and not determined by whether you have a penis or a vagina? I know it's folly to try to make sense of this shit.

Also Fillon, the right-wing party's candidate, just asked his voters to vote for Macron. Hamon, the left-wing, obviously did as well, but Fillon has around 19%, Hamon only had around 6…

I can confirm they did it, the JIDF and ADL pull that falseflag shit all the fucking time, if the news whines about a swastika you can bet a jew did it.
They're bigger falsevictim drama queens then SJW are.

This is gender in a nutshell.

Come on new bread!

Meter reads at 698, manually refresh to get an accurate post count you goober.

I'm think we should see if we can make the 700th post a quad.

Like that jew from israel that had threatened over a 100 jewish centers in the US.
It's so fucking pathetic how their entire existence is pretty much "everyone hates us ;_;".

Okay, the next bread then.

The digits betray you.
They kinda betrayed me too, could've had a quad for

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

They are so into victimizing and following their self destructive prophecy that they actually sabotage themselves in the long run.

no first for benis, therefore sage