Atmosphere / Ambience general

Post tracks from games you think has good atmosphere or ambience in general, anything that makes you feel like you're part of the world or that area you're exploring this can be a comfy general too, I just wanted to find more tracks like the shit in SH2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeTnz6O9CdU
vocaroo.com/i/s1qWFVDzv3N6
youtube.com/watch?v=a70h0cX8AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=AQRH6kLMa1k
youtube.com/watch?v=utg1wmeToNc
youtube.com/watch?v=bmWbQTtt2dY
youtube.com/watch?v=FpgKoJJKRXI
panutalus.bandcamp.com/track/underground-temples-movement-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometimes I'd just sit down in the Sugarhole and wait. The track is as depressing as it gets, but with some rain on your windows, it gets comfy as fuck.

Here's a lullaby to say goodbye

Reminds me of this fan-made yume nikki album

Embed related makes me feel like I'm playing TuxKart

I remember I had this album on my hard drive years ago. I don't suppose you have a DL for it?

Nice thread guy
Also from SH2, Laura actually makes me miss 90s Prog Rock.
Extremely melancholic

youtube.com/watch?v=oeTnz6O9CdU

Ten points to the nigga who guesses where its from.

Learn how to embed first

Some of the music is good in this, I got to admit. Ending was awful though man, wtf.

Bump

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has some really standout audio design. The somber guitar songs being played randomly goes a long way to immerse you. Aside from that the bar theme has a reprieving charm to it when you get to that area.

This shit right hereā€¦

Have you heard the custom Music and sounds the guys who did Autuumn Aurora 2 added to their mod?

That shit is fuckimg amazing, you can't find shit on Jewtube/Soundcloud and such, but they made the files avaiable on their MoDB page.
Its fucking amazing, don't know if they made them or compiled them, either way, they're amazing.
This one is my favorite, that flute, that rustic feeling, that melancholic and depressing aura, goddamn.

Here, I uploaded it to Vocaroo since mp3 files still can't be uploaded for some fucking reason and right now its probably CodeMonkeys and Jimbos last worry.

vocaroo.com/i/s1qWFVDzv3N6

especially around 1:40 mark

That definitely has a nice sound to it, but it lacks a certain melancholic tone that's so befitting of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. This does a better job of nailing the atmosphere imo.

Fuck it, posting the 100 rads bar theme.

You've yet ro post the best

Still playing through SoC. Good song either way.

Say what you will about Call of Duty, World at War had a top notch OST.

plebs, all of you

youtube.com/watch?v=a70h0cX8AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=AQRH6kLMa1k
youtube.com/watch?v=utg1wmeToNc
youtube.com/watch?v=bmWbQTtt2dY
youtube.com/watch?v=FpgKoJJKRXI

Doesn't that play only at the ending credits?

Stop

Of CoP, yes.

Remember what it did to FPSs.

This track made me fall in love with the game

I chuckled
Good one lad

The game is so unpopular nobody uploaded the OST to youtube.

panutalus.bandcamp.com/track/underground-temples-movement-2

Not music but any level with rainstorms is top tier comfy especially if npcs alter their behavior

How about you listen to the tracks you faggots? It has an entirely different mood from the other Halo games. It's noire.

Its shit
Halo was a go lucky cheesy Epic Space Adventure, not a fucking cringefest of seriousness.

Unreal has one of the best ambient soundtracks I can think of.

*athmospheric not ambient

It is depressing and sad, but not for the reasons you imagine considering you're actually calling other people plebs while talking about Halo.

Theme of Laura is the superior SH2 song