Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OqqbesJ-Ks&t=947s)
moddb.com/mods/g-string
youtu.be/tffX3VljTtI
store.steampowered.com/app/312230/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just finished these three bad boys (I enjoyed them for what they are):

1. Shadowrun Returns: - Location: Chicago
Felt unfinished, didn't really care for any of the characters ('cept my own + Jake Armitage). Liked the serial killer 1st act - Infiltrating the Insect Cult (Act 2) was cool yet Act 3 was fucking rushed as all hell. Skip if you want.

2. Shadowrun: Dragonfall (Directors Cut) - Location: Berlin
This is the best of the bunch in terms of story, feel and characters. If you want to skip the rest, just play this one. (I'm not spoiling anything either!)

3. Shadowrun Hong Kong:
Location self explanatory,
Easily the second best but inferior to Dragonfall in a lot of areas. I liked it's gameplay (the new weapon types were welcome), they reworked decking combat (that fucking song!:youtube.com/watch?v=2OqqbesJ-Ks&t=947s) and had some of the finest side missions of the games (e.g. Whistleblower) Overall solid. However, the story meanders all over and the character were bland (except Gaichu, he was badass)

The only good cyberpunk anything coming out soon is Cyberpunk 2077, I'm sick of magic shlock like Shadowrun, and other "cyberpunk" works are just neon and moody along with a worrying lack of Gibsonean media. Cyberpunk is teetering on going the way of steampunk.

Satellite Reigns was great nigger, fuck you.

Sure there are still good things coming out of it but look at the cyberpunk tags on Steam (because Steam is the most popular), rarely any of it is cyberpunk and whatever is just has the look of NEON AND COMPUTERS BRO.

Hey man, Neotokyo and Brigador are pretty good.
Its not all neon and shit

This is basically how everyone feels about the Returns series. Dragonfall also has a lot of good mods for it, I recommend Shadowrun: Infinite.

Straight-up copies GitS which is bad because it's just the same shit we've already seen but is better than the Nexon game, I played it twice and it felt like a slower version of CS with aiming.
Sell me on this one because it does look good but my friends have told me about bugs and crashes.
Looks fun but how is it cyberpunk, I've seen trailers and some gameplay but no story.

So, not at all?
If you like Commandos, Deaperados or Shadow Tactics you'll like this.

Watching ghost in the shell made me want to play neotokyo again

No, it was okay at best.

Isn't Neotokyo fukken deud?

Yes.

We should pick a day to make neotokyo the flavor of the month or something, always wanted to get into it

We need a neotokyo revival for sure, it's the best team sport shooter ever made I think

Friendly reminder that Shadowrun on the Genesis is the best Shadowrun, even better than the HBS games.

You say this every fucking thread, we get it and we agree.

Every thread until everyone has played it. This is my mission.

I think so as well. It's better than counterstrike that's for sure.

Oh fuck it's really dead. Last time I played I was surprised to see at least one server still populated.

RIP.

Why can't we get anything decent? Shadow Warrior 2 was fun but got stale real fast.

You know that you can't back down after getting those trips? You set for life, jack.

Mass Effect and Shadow Warrior aren't cyberpunk, you must be in the wrong thread nigger.

None of those are Cyberpunk you fuvking retard.
Get out

By what definition of cyberpunk do energy katanas, neon tubes, holographic cherry blossoms in steel hive cities and chinese paper lamps not count? Have you fought any Zilla soldiers? At all?

ME is a bit of a stretch but between fucking around with mercs, shadow corporations doing shadow shit behind the scenes, muh edgy unethical tech or neon lit criminal underground there are at least influences. Also trench coat wearing agents sporting goddamn cybernetic implants and wearing sunglasses indoors have to count for something.

Too bad they didn't ditch the entire reaper arc and follow young Zaed or some shit but they'd probably fuck it up anyway.

Cyberpunk's core components are a dark sometimes horrific tone, dystopic government, and advanced/futuristic insidious technology that plays into the lives of the everyday citizen. Shadow Warrior and Mass Effect have none of that, the shit you mentioned about Shadow Warrior just now is cyberpunk-lite and more of a nod to FWH's past game Hard Reset.

Not that it's a Genesis classic already or anything.

my dream shooter would be neotokyo mixed with rainbow six siege tacticool shit

and maybe with a '95-GITS wash on it

The plot of Shadow Warrior is a major corporation dicking around with researching insidious technologies and ripping a literal hole to hell. Then said corporation forms a dystopic goverment in all areas not controlled by Yakuza or horrific demon roaming wildlands.

Or in short are you for real?

Again, seriously, are you for real? A goddamn nod. Are you dipshit-lite or are you just roleplaying one?

Anons I need help.
I want to write a /cyb/ story for my game but I want the game to be mostly action and not go complete "all style no substance".
My current idea for the story is this:
All memories are uploaded to the cloud. Humans spend their entire lives in a state between digital and real piloting the brains of their bodies from beyond. One day a war breaks out in the eat between two rival nations. Nuclear weapons are used and a massive shockwave EMP knocks out all power on Earth and the internet with it.
It's been two hundred years since the entire human race, surrounded by technological marvels and nearly gods, lost the entirety of its memory both written and mnemonic. Corporations have essentially become the kings of the world but not in your typical /cyb/ way. The concept of corporation and government has become muddied in such a way as to have humanity essentially be put back to a time of tithes, fiefdoms, and kings. Of course the terminology is different and it's based around rampant consumerism but the truth is still there.
You are a mercenary and your goal is to make it to the top of the highest tower on Earth. Entry from the bottom is impossible and all elevators are down. You will only make it up by scaling tediously the surrounding slums and towers for miles and miles until you make it. You take out other mercs on the way up and most of the cyberpunk themes would be expressed in the day to day lives of the people adapting to new technologies.
When you reach the top the villain is a man who kept his memory. He wants to restore the memories of the world onto the current people thus overwriting them for the previous generation and restoring humanity to where it should be.
Is this retarded or /cyb/?

Mass Effect 2 very much has cyberpunk elements. Some of the quests, for one example, Miranda's main quest is very noire-like. Or the one where you go undercover to break into the shadowbroker's party.

You're coming off as tryhard and subsequently end up looking like you don't know what you're talking about

is that from your game?

looks neat.

Its >>>/cyber/ you nigger
And yes, its retarded enough to be >>>/cyber/ :^)

I didn't play SH2 and thought it all took place in caves and rural areas, and I didn't care much for the story of the first game and reboot which I played too long ago to remember anything about it. It also doesn't sound very grim since Shadow Warrior never took itself seriously and you're a hero type rather than an everyman.

What's the context of the posters, and would you mind going into more detail because from what I know of Mass Effect sci-fi and noir aren't synonymous with cyberpunk.

If you're going for classics how about that on reaching the top of the tower you realize you were the main villain all along who somehow got wiped? Then you're faced with the question of whether to restore said memories and humanity or resume your control.

Then I have to congratulate you on being fully qualified to write for polygon, kotaku or whatever SJW medium you'd prefer. You even nailed the pretentious labeling and the mental gymnastics involved. Just go from -lite cyberpunk to gamer-lite or mysogenist-lite and you'll be a sure fit.

Seriously, I wash my hands of your faggotry. And that's saying something coming from the jackass that started the talk about Bioware games itt.

Weekenders are the fucking worst
Nothing but people talking about garbage like Space Marine, Killzone and fucking Kane and Lynch today.

And just to nail your ass some more, related is the self styled decker ghost in the machine hacker. You straight up hire her for a shadowrun op on the agreement that you help her to steal back her own memories by infiltrating a corporate party. The whole thing plays and looks like someone took a page from shadowrun stock modules and slapped a very thin mass effect veneer on top.

That's still not mentioning the entire Miranda arc, Zaeed, Shadowbroker or all the chance encounters. Or even ME's very own Noveria and the corporate clusterfuck, you dumb son of a bitch.

At least you're intentionally shitposting. And Brigador was comfy if short.

No I'm not
Stop talking about pure garbage that has nothing to do with the tread you fucking homo.

M'kay.
Well, now SH2 got me interested.

And I don't agree that ME was cyberpunk, maybe it had some elements but it was more or less generic sci-fi.

Gaichu+Racter was the best thing ever, if anything SH:Honk Honk had the best characters out of 3.

What would Googling do that videos of the game wouldn't do, it's in the same vein of Shadowrun how it mixes in fantasy and magic, I want my cold-cut cyberpunk not occultism and some Joss Whedon humor. If that's not enough for you than I'll go pirate (not like it'll make a difference).

And Racter, yeah he was pretty sick!

You KNOW you're a completely nonredeemable, unconscionable and friendless faggot when you shit up a cyberpunk thread.

My god.

Hows this game my dudes?

For one it would help you to cover up that you never played a Shadow Warrior game in your miserable life despite offering expertise and telling me to fuck off based on such. Both the original and the two new games feature cities, laboratories and all kinds of corporate environments as much if not more than said magical areas. Same goes for equipment or soldiery you'd expect in a cyberpunk setting. plenty of demons and shit too, but that's not your thing be reasonable and call it out on such

You're right. The not chiptune and the glaring neon was just a prank. And bromance aside you don't get to climb a mountain in HK :^)

Just because it brushes up against the genre doesn't mean it's a part of it. Some evil corporations, a bit of noir and hacking, poor people and future gadgets does not make Mass Effect a cyberpunk game. It's a space opera with the occasional cyberpunk element. There's noir, evil corporations, infiltrating businesses and hacking in VTMB too, but that doesn't make it a cyberpunk game.

Personally I'd like people to take a page out of both SNES and Genesis. There is no reason you cannot combine the gameplay of Genesis with the story pacing of SNES.

This is why I'm sad the Genesis/Mega Drive version doesn't have some sort of kikestarter cash in for it. A modern version of the game would be amazing. All it needs is a stronger story, and if they could figure out how to randomly generate interesting Shadowruns it would be a blast to grind.

I just want the SNES story and talking bits to pedestrians and everything else the Genesis. That's it. Perfect game would play.

Anybody else play G-String?

It's a mod for HL2. It was weird but definitely had cyberpunk themes. I found it enticing enough to try and finish but believe I got stuck at some point and forgot about it.
Also the name refers to the G-string of DNA, not the panties.
moddb.com/mods/g-string

Ok I just looked at it and it looks a bit different from when I played it. From a glance it looks like they're making a whole bunch more stuff for it?

One of several things that killed Dystopia. I hope they are happy with their not-CS-GitS. Meanwhile the real cyber-punk fps gathers dust.

Too bad I'm not a fan of arena shooters but Dystopia was really awesome, Sound Wave Triangulator on Heavy was fucking nuts, though it was really unpleasant when people actually took Sound Suppressor…

I thought it played pretty good. Just like, download it.

Is Uplink cyberpunk enough?

I wanna play Phantom Crash with Holla Forums already.

Deus Ex and EYE

Frozen Synapse, my dude.

Supposedly it's in the same spirit as Syndicate and Syndicate wars by Bullfrog
I'm also dissapointed nowone else has mentioned the Syndicate series by Bullfrog

I wanted to use Fallout 4 and mod the shit out of it and make a cyberpunk world with big ass cities where player can access shit and have his own apartment

shame though that I never got a team together to make it, real fucking shame.

I came here to tell you that your formatting is shit and you suck dick. Didn't read the post.

Why cum over here? why not somewhere else? Why not use a blanket instead of just this exact location? So many choices that you could have chosen and yet you chose to cum here, why did you choose to cum at cat when cat hiss at penis?

shitposing wildly
le so random XDD benis
you need to go back

JiveBot lives

nice reddit spacing.

cancer intensifies
trog got milispec shit for brains
death too good for you

That's actually quite a nice idea but it would take years of work I would imagine.. It would pretty much be a total conversion with the amount of work you'd have to put into that, unless you could create separate maps, but even then it would probably bug the game out somehow.

oh my god jc a bump

Also in case you missed it…
youtu.be/tffX3VljTtI

Jivebot, is that you, or is that the Other Jivebot? should i be announcing the poetry slam on or fleeing for safety here?

Deus Ex, the original, is the best cyberpunk aesthetic. Isn't as in your face as Shadowrun is.

MD was such a disappointment, even compared to HR.

Neither of those games are really cyberpunk anymore. Just bad science fiction.

You fucking people.

Uplink

The soundtrack is amazing. I love listening to music and getting that tingle in my arms when I realize how it can fit into a Deus Ex level.
A bunch of songs from Tangerine Dream's Le Parc feel like they could have had a Deus Ex level to themselves, or replace the tracks for the city that they're named after in the case of NY and Paris.

Uplink's only weakness is that the text doesn't scale well on high resolutions, which is kind of necessary when you're staring at a desktop filled with text.

Too bad Deus Ex has been pozzed by the recent games. Hopefully System Shock 3 won't sully the series' reputation as well.

Lad.

Those are the guys working on the Remake.
Night Dive Studios
They also made Spirits of Xanadu
store.steampowered.com/app/312230/

Otherside Entertainmment is developing System Shock 3.

If you're fat, does Cyber Punk turn into Cyber Chunk?

No, but if you orgasm so hard, while your brain is directly connected to the Internet, that you end up breaking some of your computer files, those computer files are called Cyber Spunk.

ARE THERE MODS TO REMOVE THAT RAT FACE BITCH FELISHA DAY PORTRAIT FROM THE GAME!?

You pretty much established you know absolutely nothing about gamebryo or the Creation Kit.

I'm playing this isometric 2D game called Underrail
I think that it's pretty good so far

Undrrrail is post apoc, not cyberpunk nigger.

Too bad that English VA was shit in this game.

It looks like a dumbed-down System Shock or dungeon crawler with "retro" graphics, the fact that they had the code for the first door written on the wall in the demo already shows this is going to be horrible.

:^)
X´DDDDDD

I want to fug the ork in the second picture

Trog, with a T.

There are no orcs in the second picture.

While I'm on a mission to get people to play obscure underloved Cyberpunk games: Check out Seven Samurai 20XX. The gameplay isn't great, the story is sort of shit, but the aesthetics are strong enough to honestly carry it. The big selling point is art design by French artist Jean "Moebius" Giraud, a fantastic artist who was responsible for The Incal's fantastic art (excellent French space opera comic by Alejandro Jodorowsky, starts out extremely cyberpunk, then gets more fantastic as it proceeds; a lot like the Fifth Element which takes heavy influence from it). His art style really makes the world feel interesting even if the gameplay isn't much more than just a mash x slasher (though there are SOME mechanics and timing, so it's not total shit). Anyway, just an obscure one for those looking for something they haven't played, only came out on PS2, but there is a widescreen patch and last I checked it was fine on emulator. Now that I'm looking up more images and remembering the Incal: fuck Seven Samurai 20XX, just read the Incal.

huh, is she supposed to be a troll? I guess I see the horns now, but, uhh

well, back in my day (SR1E/2E) trolls were never that comely

Arguably either the portrait or the in game model doesn't do her justice and there's almost no way to ruin a thoroughbred teutonic tsundere

Eiger is a straight up sociopath, user. That bitch has problems.

Awesome. Downloading that game now.
You should check out a spin-off that Jodorowsky wrote about Metabaron from Incal. It's called The Metabarons. Masterful art by Juan Gimenez. Top notch sci-fi. Frank Miller's Hard Boiled is a nice little cyberpunk short as well.

It's essentially an oversized cattleprod she shoved somewhere indescribable to scramble his chrome for long enough for you to interrogate him.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Also, nothing that some headpats and homemade strudel wouldn't fix.

Why is it that in Cyberpunk pictures/movies/games all the women are wearing revealing clothing, now i ain't complaining but i figure that it is a little impractical (what with all the violence and pollution.) unless it's part of some moral about how human decency has gone out the window in our glorious cyberpunk future.

Or is it just an aesthetic thing?

The first, it's a slow degradation of society but it's looked at as progress because of technological advancements.

Check your skin privilege, shitlord

I mean, I get it, but "cyberware deactivator"? first of all, shouldn't she say "chrome" or "'ware" or some other more casual term? "cyberware deactivator"? really? and "deactivator" isn't even a word you would use that way, it'd be "disabler"

or more realistically there would be some completely other name for the device like "skuzzer" or "torch" or "scram-stick"… like, c'mon, these people don't know shit about shadowrun

I never played dragonfall or the later games, I played the first one and as soon as I saw jake armitage I was rolling my eyes out of my fucking head. man, whatever.

user, if you didn't know enough about that character to even recognize her as a troll how can you in good faith criticize her speech for being too formal or stiff? Especially since she's a career military bitch, German AND particularly uptight to boot.

DMS is garbage thru and thru but they improved quite a bit with DF and HK in both character development except duncan because fuck the guy that wrote him and mission structure.

yeah, I guess. I'm just bitter about the fact that Shadowrun was one of the most amazing properties ever created and the people who held onto it didn't recognize its value as a media property beyond just a tabletop RPG. I spent years of my life immersed in the Shadowrun universe; reading the books, working on Shadowrun campaigns for my players, role-playing at the table and on the internet. I have all the books (both rule and novels) up to 3rd edition.

4th edition changed things up too much imo; the wireless matrix makes sense and frankly it would be weird if the tech -didn't- go that way but I'm old-school man, I like wires and cables and shit like that.

I guess I'm just nostalgiafagging over old cyberpunk shit at this point but it really chaps my ass that there's not even a half-assed decent cyberpunk MMO.

Count your blessings. At least you're not a WHfag and have to suffer anything from constant lore rape, shit retcons and inept kikery vomited shovelware (vidya or otherwise) to almost daily cancer inducing praise of said shovelware by faggots that don't know or care for any better.

man, you are so right, heh

anyway, carry on chums

Woah

seperate hubs into instances and you are golden

I'll have to check out both The Metabarons and Hard Boiled. I've been pirating a lot of CBRs lately, so those can be next on the list. Thanks. Enjoy SS20XX.

My problem with the wireless matrix is twofold: one it changes what a decker is and how they function turning them essentially in to tech-mages, and two it's a full neural interface: THAT'S A LOT OF FUCKING DATA TO TRANSMIT OVER WIRELESS. I mean would the tech head that way? Sure, but in like 20 years? Maybe thanks to the wonders of it's Anarchy-Capitalist world allowing corporations to run wild, but still sounds a little iffy. One way or another I don't like it and, like you, much prefer a direct wired interface.

I'm a newfag to Shadowrun but 4e+ turned me off, so I'm learning to DM 3rd.

Fucking auto-correct.

How?

It's both aesthetic and because of the "punk" in Cyberpunk. When punk cam around and rebellion and all that shit, women wearing revealing or overtly tantalizing outfits is part of that. Aesthetically boys like looking at hot girls in skimpy outfits.

are you implying that all monopolies exist because of government enforcement?

Same as today, only fancier looking guns.

No, you see user, in a world where any group with enough gold can buy a couple of McNukes and assert control over whatever they want, monopolies just wouldn't happen. Same with intellectual property, there's no way for it to exist without the state.

The corporations are the state, they are fully autonomous, own their own territory, military, and even produce their own goods for themselves and selleing to others so calling it anarcho-capatilism is fatally flawed.

Just like in real anarcho-capitalism!

Much easier and cost effective to send a disposable and deniable strike team then nuke for every little business friction. Better PR, too.

It's not some artificial utopia user, think civil war Ukraine or some African shithole for a recent example. A temporary wild west type of society where political influence equals actual military power and where it's only a matter of time before one warlord, baron or whatever reaches that critical mass needed to subjugate all other factions.

Corporations generally fuck with that because it's much easier and cheaper to deal with minor infighting factions than a proper stable government.

Anarcho-capatilism hinges on there not being a state, in cyberpunk settings the corporation is the state both enforcing local laws and international laws and running public services, this includes controlling the stock market. That means for all intents and purposes the corporation is the government and mega corps are fundamentally nation-states. Literally everything you'd attribute to a government is being done by the mega corp it's called a "mega corp" for a reason.

Wireless is never going to get as fast as wired.
You can shield a wire from noise, a radio everything wireless is radio with another fancy name not so much.

oh and wireless also means that any tech wizard can just "listen" the transmission without any effort because wireless transmissions spread with the distance, you can try to make it directional but it will have to be somewhat wide or you'll run into the problem of the old IR transmissions, you better have both nodes perfectly lined up, and don't you dare move any of them or the communication will be cut.
TL;DR: Wires are best.

I want to add to user that modern wireless antennas that are used for mobile communications use not only do multidirectional transmissions they are also interconnected by fiberoptic to delegate load/users because the frequencies are very limited, so you can't just throw out wired connections. Also the higher the frequency the higher the speed and the lower the range so wireless control over cybernetics might make sense in SR, though making it hackable should be physically impossible unless it's done at very close range or if some magic ain gonna explain shit involved.

goddamn, i really love the cheesy old porno aesthetic

So wireless Matrix IS a meme. I fucking knew it. Thanks chummers.

I wish that ad was a whole movie. I'd watch it, and I'd rewatch it.

I want to climb Mt. Eiger

Okay, fair enough, so what would you call the system?

>Go to >>>/cyber/

It's called an EMP fag. Every single piece of electronic equipment is susceptible to one. Or in this case, a direct shock.

Oligarchy

Why must you remind me?

You mean the animus, right? Right?

user, you should be happy: It's barely made back its budget even with international revenue. It's an outright flop.

read my other posts in the thread
and read some Shadowrun media
also learn something about electronics

Does anyone still play E.Y.E?

Yes
and the live action

I wish we could go back to watching shrek and team hacking.

I remember playing it with half-chan back when it was first released. Loved hoppin around in the light armor class cloaked up and poppin dudes.

All governments begin as protection rackets. Governments are nothing more than the end result of when a king/general/mafioso/etc takes over a region and charges a protection fee/tribute/tax upon the conquered people.

Given that the only prerequisite for a state to form is a monopoly on violence, you're telling me that these mega corps wouldn't get into the protection racket business?

nice work you dumb faggot

Why is that one guy in VR?

She's got herself together a lot better than most people, military discipline goes a long way.

No, there's no point. Every single employee that works for the megacorp is essentially owned by them. There's a reason they're called wageslaves. They might be able to leave their job, but higher level employees, i.e the ones that matter, would be offered huge incentives to keep working there and the corp would be a lot less willing to just let them go. They own everything they need to, and they keep a tight grip on what they own. There's no need to collect taxes since most corps pay their people in scrips, which can only be used to by things from the corp itself. They control all money flow within their economic system.
So the only other people to run rackets on would be non-megacorp businesses or maybe single A corps, and that's a big maybe. Who the fuck is going to waste time and man-power enforcing a protection racket on street-level businesses who are just as likely to shoot corporate guys dead the second they walk into their place? So then you send a whole squadron and collect a piddling amount of nuyen. Protection rackets only work when there's money to be made, megacorps already make money by the billions every day, the only targets worth pursuing are other megacorps, and even single A corps have enough firepower that attacking them outright would be bad for business.
There's also the tacit understanding that megacorps can't just waltz in and fuck with runners, otherwise none of the runners are going to do their dirty work for them, or they'll be heavily inclined to fuck them right back. So it's a poor business decision to try and extort money from any corp or business that doesn't have its own army, especially when you could potentially piss of a bunch of runners and lose a lot of money to your competitors. And trying to extort a corp with its own army is also a bad business decision. Ergo, protection rackets are for street-level mafia and gangs, not global mega-corporations.

you argue like a furry

If TW3 is anything to go by it is going to be garbage.

Where do these fags come from

I was being sarcastic. All forms of anarchism are unstable, transitional states and end as soon as one person/group amasses enough firepower and/or foot soldiers to assert dominance over the region in question.

I'd put her more into the obsessive-compulsive camp based on her intense military drill. She needs her little maps and timetables so she can have control. Not having either means she has no control and from this stem disasters like the incident that cost Eiger her unit in the first place.

A dominant male could circumvent this system by taking control over and for her, allowing her to relax a bit.

Woo

Oh.

Oh user you slutty fuckboi you. That was the point; it was suppose to fail.

Hollywood companies earn a lot of money. More money, higher tax bracket, means more tax to pay. Hollywood, well known for it's "fair accounting" that it likes to fudge numbers when it comes to films, due to the likely hood of things going over or under budget. Every film budget you see is likely not the real one and every profit margin is likely not the real one. This is why so few people in Hollywood get paid in a percentage of the films gross, Hollywood could make it seem like James Cameron's Avatar earned nothing.

So Hollywood earns a lot of money regardless, and that's the problem. They have to pay more tax. So they decide to take themselves down a few pegs, or at least make people think they have been. They buy an IP for relatively cheap and, using their Hollywood accounting, they fudge the budget to make it seem like they're spending much much much more on it than they actually are. Now this project is designed to fail from the getgo, so they allow the most retarded decisions (example; everything you've seen and heard about the live action GiTS movie). The movie predictably flops as intended and they get to write themselves up as having lost more money than they actually have. Do this enough times and you can lower your tax bracket even if the films earn their budget back or in reality earn more.

It sound messed up but the only way the GiTS live action movie could've been a flop to them was if it earned a shitload of cash past it's budget.

Holy shit thats so good, I audibly made a sex moan out loud. Make this shit happen you fucking nigger, do it.

Stop. Shut the fuck up, take that back, fuck off. >tfw used to like everything about steampunk, and still like the concept of steampunk a little

Random fucking weirdos come out of the wood work every friday to play this game so that would be a good start if you are looking to play or pick a night to play.

First off faggot, they were trying to make gits cs, so you are not really insulting them, second I and many others have never even got a chance to play it cause there are zero players always, I would at the very least like to play with some people to see if you shit talkers are actually correct that its better then neotokyo or something. The trailer and some gameplay videos make it look like it did some unique things/mechanics. Why dont you make a thread in a couple of weeks setting up a gamenight. Is it available without steam?

The general consensus is yes.

Then make a thread with easy spoonfeeding directions/download/everything.

Xbox original only, and the original Xbox emulator isn't working yet.

I am so sorry user, see you in 47 years when the get the first xbox classic game working on an emulator.
>That feel when I will never play Jet Set Radio Future multiplayer with Holla Forums. ;_;

just mod an xbox its easy as shit and you can play online easily

I didnt even take that weird clock capacitor that explodes and bricks that shit out yet. How? Also where the fuck would I even get the required physical xbox games from in this day and age?