no gf like Bliss
not productor
not a mma fighter
no money
slave

It's too late.

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

If it makes you feel any better, odds are high that you would be just as unhappy for different reasons if you had those things.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

hobbies destroyed by jews and normies.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

thinking you're obliged to a gf.
Women are not your property.

Attached: bd361675a529a8fa53b80329da50ef609273ae5645055aafc423ec60095e5.jpg (50.32 KB, 848x860)

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Being a fighter sucks though, its unrewarding MOST of the time. People love you when you're doing good and as soon as you fail you are in hell alone where you have to claw back up.

People want to "test" you all the time and you have to swallow your pride in public or at parties and when you lose your shit after constant "testing" they want to sue you or shoot you.

Wannabe and real gangsters constantly want to be friends with you and they want you to do shady shit. Friends and family want to use you as their own personal enforcer when ever something happens in their lives. GF's are plentiful and you have lots of time (3-5 hours training a day) but then you are to tired to do anything else so you spend your entire day shitposting or playing video games.

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

Thanks.

Great post.

Josiah James
Josiah James

Proceeds to mock single men

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

why don't girls like me???

Attached: 02072017.jpg (108.37 KB, 821x1092)

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

I don't care about women. I just want a gf like Bliss.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

maybe you should stop dressing like a sailor moon, then

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

I dont care about women

Attached: eeb78747f6245fd526ff0b51933924564e0ada8a45f14743a199da8eb9faf824.jpg (128.17 KB, 583x841)

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

It's not a woman It's a tranny dude.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

a gf like Bliss

Attached: 04976747568.jpg (762.78 KB, 1213x1412)

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

Yes.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

an anorexic jewish whore with 10 lbs of makeup on

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

She's not jewish.

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Still looks like a lizard

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

She is a cute girl with a nice body. You are being spiteful.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

She's not cute and her body is unfeminine.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

unfeminine as in neotenic? Perhaps but males have always prefer woman with neotenic facial features its biological. She is not aphrodite but she certainly isn't the way you are making her out to be. So from that we can conclude you are either spiteful or literally a defective male.

Justin White
Justin White

I like women that can actually bear children. I guess healthy procreation is defective in your Jewish mind.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

It's not a woman It's a tranny dude.
Your standards are to high, you could settle down and be happy with a lady just like this if you weren't so fussy.

Attached: 01111bcfaa7cdb50de3dd1763171c26d6144ea7debb3179e0ea94393b28eac04.jpg (104.33 KB, 720x960)

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Small woman can bear children and its actually a well known fact that being smaller is better than being taller for future offspring. Your ideals are clouding your views on reality.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

*I don't know if its a well known fact but a fact nonetheless, sorry user.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit