Traitors

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

<They wont get rid of our guns….

Attached: 1776.JPG (82.5 KB, 1135x590)

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

I hope he chokes on his thirty pieces of silver.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

4D CHESS

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Repeal the 19th as well.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

I'm about to die so I'll call for a civil war
never happening

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

el goblino

Attached: DZFfnnKVAAAP3pu.jpg (63.12 KB, 640x929)

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

FUCK IT JUST REPEAL ALL OF THEM THEN WHILE YOURE AT IT

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

this time /pol/ will be wrong for sure
aaand it's another kike

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

It's their funeral.

Attached: 6968ab88c48f559323918cded28d1c89660112171811ecb6b6564c9e70c8b59c.jpg (99.79 KB, 800x800)

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

This cunt is openly admitting that she is anti-american and hates the country by symbolically tearing up the constitution. Should be put to death tbh.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

STOP PROJECTING CHAIM

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Attached: Porky-gun-control.png (950.16 KB, 1200x1181)

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

now make one about porky bringing in foreign scab labor

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

I'm not an Ameribeaner but isn't it true that gun violence in the US has declined almost every year since the 70s despite an ever growing population?

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Yeah, and gun ownership has increased as well.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Why is she such a cunt?

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

I would honestly team up with /leftypol/ if it meant being able to secure the liberty of arming civilians.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Keep your back to the wall.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

Don't worry all /pol/yps will be against the wall when the time comes.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

What the fuck happened to the anti-bullying shit that was all over the country years ago? Now it's ok to bully kids into shooting up a school and leftists say nothing?

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

The Day of the Wall is as likely to happen as the Day of the Rope. That is to say, it isn't going to happen.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

If you really think about it, Bolsheviks has the right idea when it came to winning a war against an entire government: shoot all of those who disagree with you and make sure you kill their children too so they don’t grow up to rebel against you.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

The anti-bullying campaign was never about preventing bullying, it was about conditioning your kids to be defenseless losers who depend on their teachers to solve their problems.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

You don’t have enough “pro-gun” leftist to overthrow an entire government, you need all the help you can get

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

you dont want kids to shootup a school? that would solve our population problem.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

It was just a friendly warning that their allies tend to end up in ditches once their usefulness has ended.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Shooting up a school wouldn't lower the nigger population.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

doesnt need to since the cops do that for us

Attached: 8899f1b5b354e00e2a0598608d0d0de90a372044a6853ee3d9304f43ca4ee803.jpg (22.6 KB, 640x559)

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

please change these laws I don't respect at all

Attached: thisendsnow.gif (963.75 KB, 500x366)

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

One nigger every few months is a drop in the ocean.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

ATF agent shows up at your house
your gun please sir, we have the paperwork, or the dog gets it
What will you do when the day comes?

Attached: 83c4fe692970739b1103d0faa7768ca421c3d90488843c7dfb0a0fc26ac21945.jpg (118.45 KB, 646x958)

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

country is the closest it's been to another civil war since the 60's
let's fuck with the constitution
Good fucking idea, that totally won't act as a catalyst for the various militias around the country to start flipping cars.

Attached: GENOCIDE.png (223.46 KB, 580x358)

David Martin
David Martin

Yep. But dont tell the libshits that
Its ironic gun ownership and the 2nd are the one thing /pol/ and /leftypol/ agree on. The question is would /leftypol/ kill the libshits for it though.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

It's a Photoshop you mong but I agree on the death part.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

I'd like to remind everybody that from the 20th century onwards it was always the left wing who did political violence in this country.
The Democrats were the ones who did lynchings, the Days of Rage were mostly started by a communist group called The Weathermen, even today groups like Antifa are starting riots.

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Yeah, you can also point out that the democrats created the kkk, were the group running the confederacy and hell, the antifa worked with the nazis tou oust the burgeoise who came in post ww1 germany, but not many people care, complex reality hurts the minds of simpletons who need black and white thinking.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

the democrats did lynching
Stop making me like them

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Nobody teenage girl
Get showered with a ton of attention for being a liberal nutcase on camera.
Be called a hero by liberal nutcases and showered with more affection and attention with every public appearance.
Featured on television and magazines and all she has to do is say the right words.

She is Frankenstien's monster, but Frankenstein is the villain.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit