I thought this was going to be a feminist movie

I thought this was going to be a feminist movie.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x535, 350.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uVrB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? Just why??
Don't do that to him!!!

It's beautiful.

Reddit player one

Couldn't find source in search. Sort of fake and sort of gay, because I could find idiots (see:Vox and reddit) saying similar.

Either way, yes there were gates being kept, but it wasn't by the gamers.

Everything is in this crap, user. Especially things you like.

Not just movies, user. Video games, TV shows, probably even some books.

Nothing is safe. They're going to bastardise and redditise everything.

And they're going to make you watch it too

archive.is/uVrB8
It's from our good friends at Vox. They're adorable.

At what point did "gatekeeping" become a bad thing? Is it when they decided we weren't allowed to have gates anymore? Or walls, or borders, or homes?

Attached: 5B135BD4-3402-4037-BC4E-C5FF87CC0AB9.png (300x256, 87.69K)

An open mind is like a fortress with its' gates unbarred an unguarded

t mollyjew

Everything is for everybody user. It's more diverse that way, if everything is for everybody. Which means if you are white straight and male you need to get the fuck out, cause it's for everybody. Got it bigot?

Video games were always for everybody, assuming they had an interest in video games. Saying people have to actually give a shit before they can be called enthusiasts is a radical idea now.

Gamergate raped my childhood

I was killed by the gamergate supporter nicholas cruz

Gamergatekeeping

I saw Ernest Cline at a book signing a few years back. He started ranting about how people of colour didn't deserve to read his books. He would goosestep up and down the aisles and kept repeating "girls don't get to be ghostbusters" over and over. When I went to get my book signed, he grabbed me forcefully by the wrist and said "what speed does the DeLorean do in Back to the Future?" Before I could respond, he tossed the book away and called me a 'fake geek girl roasteie slut' and told me I should 'go get rammed by chad'

As I left, he smiled a very smug smile. As he opened his jaw wider, on his teeth in gold grills were the letters 'G A M E R G A T E'. I never saw Cline again.

Attached: crabs1.png (714x1024, 1.04M)

i thought it was about a chick that slept around for favors who ended up being defended by the mainstream media to the point they fully colluded and revealed that they have no ethics

GOOBERGRAPES !!!
IMBREECH DRRuuUUMMnNNJJzzZZz !!11

I honestly don't get the point of persuing 'gamergate' like this, to the point you've basically become psychiatric and are ideas of referencing all over the place
I refuse to believe these people are this stupid or deluded though, so apart from just trying to continue the psyop, what is the purpose of this shit ?
Is this a hit piece on the movie ? Or an advertisement to get people talking and keep the psyop in memory ?

They think every person's brain works like a tvtropes page and the more "entries" of their shit you force into any given topic the more likely someone is to mentally click that link.

It’s obviously some retarded millennial who doesn’t know the origin context of “gate” from the nixon scandal. GG was anti-gatekeeping kind of the whole point.

Attached: DD6EAED1-4B0F-4E4A-80DE-B62F62DB84AE.jpeg (2048x1536, 591.28K)

OH NO NO NO

TBH if the Oasis was real, 45% of characters would be anime characters. Just look at the VR chat shit that got popular.

"gatekeeping" in SJW speak is just having standards

VR chat is full of nerds and outcasts, just like all emerging technologies.

if the oasis was real and became the economic force that is depicted in the book at least, where people actually do jobs and basically live inside it, you'd get a bunch of chads and beckys using avatars from fucking fast and furious or the kardashians. the guys with anime avatars, just like in real life, would be shunned and relegated to some dark corner of the oasis. if anything, there would be very real debate over whether or not they should be banned from the oasis permanently. just like in real life.

Normalfags have had anime up their ass for years now. Wake up, normweeb.

Less than half a percent of steam users own VR headsets. Its the definition of niche product

Attached: image-4.png (1100x457, 72.3K)

the statement is not wrong
Journos who were involved in that shitstorm fancyed themselves as the industry's gatekeppers and GG was about consummers of said industry remooving the self proclaimed gatekeppers who hated the industry and wanted to change it into Jewllywood 2.0

I dont think you into chads. The whole point of being chads is being the type of guy who doesnt come close to the Oasis. The Chads are out playing their version of post apocalyptic football or re enacting mad max

Gatekeeping means that even if you have an extensive history with something and are very knowledgeable on the subject, you're not allowed to tell people who heard of it yesterday that they don't know what they're talking about. Their opinions are just as valid as yours, shitlord.

Hell, they've revised their newspeak since they have been shooting for gatekeeper roles forever IE why so many of these nutjobs are in HR.

But it is thr same with privlege. Privleges are a good thing to have. Idiots let them get away with shaming people for having them, imagined or not.

LOL bra nobody knows I am not a chad on VR like I will just lie about my appearance irl

Once drumpzzz is Impeached, all GroovyGrubbers will get what they deserve

IT WAS HER TURN !!!!!

Nono they were already colluding, the digging behind the slut just managed to reveal that.

Attached: Vidya akbar.webm (640x360, 2.16M)

They're afraid, that's why they are playing both sides. They expect RP1 to receive a modicum of backlash, after the poor reception of the trailer, so they fan the flames.

why

victim points.

Who even cares about GG anymore other than internet journalists? It's like they're still in shock anybody would dare call them out for the hacks they are. It's the same reason they all dogpiled on Sam Hyde.

Who is the woman and why is she bleeding?

Jesus Christ just let Goobergate die already, nobody except for Holla Forums autists cares about it any more.

Holla Forums don't care about it anymore either, it's contained to a single thread only 20 people post in.
The last people who really care about it are /r/KotakuInAction.

Shameful.

LEVEL UP

And even they fucked up and didn't or even still don't archive anything. There was a really long winded official post by the CEO of Blizzard defending that Megalia cult from South Korea and not a single one of those useless cunts grabbed it.

It's reddit, what the fuck do you expect?

What does gatekeeping mean in this context? It makes no sense.

I read the summary for this movie today… The book is unironically a better story.

The movie was made as a pop culture orgy, not to tell a good story.

The book is more of a pop culture orgy, but it's still a better story. Spielberg completely fucked up the story and gutted the few elements that were remotely interesting, like the dungeon crawl.

They're seriously trying to argue that many viewers won't get all the references and that's some form of ism. Easily the weakest attempt at spite marketing I've ever seen but expect reddit to fall for it yet again.

You've miss understood what I said, this movie was made to be nothing more THAN a pop culture orgy.