What are you looking forward to, Holla Forums?

What are you looking forward to, Holla Forums?

Attached: world.png (3000x1667, 465.28K)

The collapse of the neo liberal world order based around American puritan ideals a Marxist social concepts. After the boers get a light genocide it will likely be a watershed moment in the modern world. For the first time in modern history minorities have genuinely been a threat to white people which will change the entire discourse. Also I'm hoping to move to the city this summer and I'm excited for the release of a few video games

Now here's a young man with his eye on the future!

Attached: Alexis_Kaufman_2.jpg (750x750, 88.2K)

???

Attached: 00001701.jpg (716x768, 78.82K)

Shouldn't hungary be orange? America should be red tbh.

hue hue hue

user probably likes soap operas tbh

Attached: long term.jpg (633x584, 129.69K)

Death.

Tropa d'Elite was awesome

Opinion discarded

Attached: behind.png (488x492, 315.47K)

extinction of the white man

It’s a-coming. CIAniggers are trying to disarm Amerimutts as fast as possible because even they see the writing on the wall. LOL

America needs to be broken up for the rest of the world’s good. What a canercous influence it has had.

Nuclear Armageddon

I had a dream last night where everyone freaked the fuck out because they thought nuclear war was imminent but I didn't give a shit because nukes are a hoax.

Attached: tell me more.gif (480x328, 1.52M)

There is shit load of god tier finish movies, sad thing is that they are all pre-2005 movies.

Keep dreaming. If we go down then we are taking you all with us.

Alaska and USA are two different countries?

I'm highly doubtful the US will do much in the future. It will have a series of losing wars in the middle East then be forced to withdraw from most of its African and middle eastern operations. Have a financial crisis and then settle into third world irrelevance as el goblinos.

If any of the top powers fall then the world is over. They will burn the world before accepting the loss of their power. We are all stuck with them for good.

Nice try jew

They won't have the economic clout left. America is in decline and heading for Balkanisation anyway.

A dead power can’t ruin the world anymore :^)

You have tear ducks made of steel.

They will have the nukes and they will use them. You are retarded if you think they aren't arrogant enough to do so.

Yes I'm sure the US will totally burn the whole world down and create an empire spanning the whole solar system led by le based god emprah XD XD. You lost the 4th amendment the other day and will lose the second in a few months you allowed yourself to be displaced by migrants to the point your demographics will never recover and you took it like the pussies you are. A nation of boastful cowards is all you faggots are.

Attached: 204ab0a57f5e792f3e685d19a4e01470ae94f9f59a9ffc75b736af6ed3f270cc.jpg (1099x605, 69.41K)

That's what they said about Russia when the Soviet Union collapsed. The US won't break apart, nor would it ever balkanize since there's no real identity there that isn't inherently link to the U.S., the only ones that want to leave are ones known for talking a shit but trying not to get hit.

You okay, amigo?

It will happen. Just like if China or Israel were going to collapse. They will kick over the board before accepting defeat. Just you watch.

No because those nukes can't be launched by any old fucker and any preemptive nuclear strike by the states would only damage it further and hasten it's decline. This is geo-politics 101.

Open a history book, it was white Europeans, Franklin didn't even consider Germans to be white.

>Istanbul Constantinople and Turkey

Yeah, no shit.
The entire point of the American Revolution was the idea that culturally, and logistically, the colonists were different from the British since very few of them have ever even been to Britain and since none of them have any allegiance to it. They began to develop different cultural and social ideas and became a new collective of people that did not adhere to British regency and sought the need of self-determination. That's why the States didn't do a Mexico and formed a monarchy, they wanted the consensus of the people and the identity of the US was based on that. There's no denying that European culture is the foundation of American ideals, this was about a few hundred years since the Renaissance, Reformation and the Enlightenment which brought about that new social change that would go on to inspire the American and French revolutions.

In regards to Franklin, the guy was a moron who tanked the US economy and the only reason why the US didn't go full Weimar Republic was because the Japs boomed them and Franklin had an excuse to go to war and the economy healed since then. But yet all democrats hold him on a pedestal by lying about the New Deal actually working.

*bombed

To watch more Maisie
To post more Maisie
To Maisie Maisie Maisie

Attached: look my happiness shines through my skin.jpg (249x254, 21.54K)

this is officially a Maisie thread nao

Attached: clajzy closeup.jpg (600x600, 12.78K)

No again open a bistory book even the revolutionaries were royalist to some degree, it was an argument about a 4% tax that got out of hand. The whole republican thing is fallout because of the fucking french and their fucking disastrous ideas about secularization and wanting to stick it to the British after losing so much territory. If you want to know how much the average french person liked those Ideas ask Napoleon. It was a war of Brothers because the vast majority of settlers and that's what they were, were fresh form the British Isles and mostly royalist, only fucking land owners had a real problem with the taxes. You can do all that post rationalising about freedom and separation of church and state but that's all glossy bollocks they teach yanks to show what a brilliant enlightened nation they're all apart of but at the end of the day it was a spat over Britain getting paid to protect it's overseas holdings and the yanks were paying nothing.

You're on Holla Forums. Every thread is a Maisie thread.

It wasn't even the taxation it was a lack of representation. Which is why the first motto was "no taxation without representation" the colonies wanted seats in parliament and a more active role in the goverment if they were to be taxed. The talks of breaking from England didn't seriously begin up until after the siege of Boston and the battle of bunker hill.

I don't think thats allowed on the internet

Attached: 50882711793e1dbbd2b495dfd3cf00e4e74d0c5ffe39ae434afecfe85cee55bb.jpeg (680x510, 35.75K)

They offered Washington the option to be king. The reason the US isn't a monarchy is because he said no.

Attached: fuckin-goblin.jpg (293x302, 53.87K)

imagine being a europoor and having to delude yourself like this to keep yourself from anheroing. like a jealous little brother watching his Chad older brother come home every night with a new Stacey while he sits in his room reading anime trying to ignore the moaning through the walls.

They were demanding special treatment over any other colonial group. What was the British suppose to do start letting in Indians and Africans into parliament as well? I'm not saying that the heavy handed response didn't mobilise the foot soldiers for that war I'm just saying that any notion that it was higher than a colonial revolt over taxes is ludicrous. Even then it was only something like a tenth of the people revolting if that and frankly as far as I'm concerned they should have only been allowed representation if they were willing to pay the exact taxes they fled to America to get away from in the first place. It was a 4% tax on tea vs the masses of taxes British people were paying in return for representation.

yes

Fuck off civnat, subjects of the crown aren't citizens of Britain.

Dunno user, monarchies are pretty based :

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 5.32.54 PM.png (376x438, 260.93K)

Remember to fear the Samson Option, goyim! If our golem goes down, so will you!

Attached: 3D68B132-A07A-4EE5-88EA-B017C6F4EB78.jpeg (640x427, 45.42K)

Yes because Britain was shouldering the burden of funding a massive navy protecting the interest of the Empire while twats in America were bitching about a 4% tax to keep the French and Spanish at bay.

says you

Your butthurt about being the bitch of your former colonies is pretty amusing tbh

Taxes were one thing, but it was the attempted gun confiscation in Boston that really kicked it off for the colonists.

Says history.

No I'm just angry about the historical illiteracy, the present is another kettle of fish which I don't blame the yanks for at all.

Tbh that I will outright not defend at all, no do I defend it when they did the exact same thing in the UK.

nor

Attached: janitor fish.png (403x363, 95.13K)

bollywood >>>>>>>>>> hollywood

Attached: freemason hand.jpg (255x130, 5.45K)

Attached: shit.png (255x130, 26.66K)

Attached: Spurdo.png (640x468, 73.5K)

I wouldn't even disagree, honestly.

No one will ever care about Australia

They deserved special treatment over other colonial group. They were Anglos living in another part of the world not conquered bantu niggers or poo in loo's

They deserved exactly what they got.

Never thought I'd say this, but you're wrong faggot.
t. Captain Alex

Independence and the constant reminder that their existence is Britain's greatest defeat?

Attached: wrongnumber.gif (500x281, 2.52M)

heh

Attached: e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg (601x508, 33.81K)

This

Attached: dis nigga.jpg (395x450, 58.86K)

Attached: 3b371dfe68f2dc98bae2039b53db62307f88ac4d9ee6be3307b3418551120877.jpg (403x334, 77.75K)

Ooh, clever