>Jews at Hollywood thought Michelle was the main character in All in the family...

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Jews at Hollywood thought Michelle was the main character in All in the family
((They)) actually thought people would identify and relate to proto-soyboy cuck Michael

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

He predicted the modern day millennial.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

It blows my mind that anyone would think mike was likable.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Norman Lear accidentally created a redpilled show.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Norm MacDonald has said this a lot. That if someone who is politically neutral watched the show they would side with Archie because he funny and likeable unlike everyone else on the show.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Absolutely
Its just a parade of annoying people showing up to tsk at Archie. Meathead is the absolute worst
Sanford & Son is pure kino though

Attached: vlcsnap-2011-01-01-13h55m31s210.png (231.45 KB, 624x352)

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

I watched a couple of episodes for the first time a few months ago and found it hilarious how Michael sounded exactly like the average twitter soyboy.

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Almost like a reflection of modern pop culture itself.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Have you seen the one where Edith gets molested and the audience laughs at it?

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

for the first time
Super youngfag or just somehow missed it this whole time? Either way, good that you've seen some. It's the shit. I've got the whole series torrented and backed up and plan to watch it all again soon.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Attached: bigot.webm (8.11 MB, 480x360)

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Fuck off /pol/

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

I grabbed the torrent of the first 3 seasons, gonna download the rest when I free up some storage space.
Super youngfag or just somehow missed it this whole time?
I'm 25, but not american so this was never on tv around here.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Norm Macdonald might be a holocaust denier. He jokes about it a lot but seems to mention details of the arguments, which indicates he’s read holocaust denier literature.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

What’s funnier is in the show, Michael winds up leaving to go off and do liberal shit (Rob Reiner wanted out) and Archie has to take care of his granddaughter by himself. Even in the show universe he was a better person.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Hey, jungle bunny. Thank God for the sickle cell, huh?

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

super youngfag
This show has been off the air for decades, grandpa.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

It's the jewish mindset. To a Christian, Boyega using a lightsaber against foes armed merely with sticks is dishonorable and overkill. To a jew, Boyega is crushing the enemy because God is on his side and that's all that matters.

They're supremacists, they can't empathize with their victims.

David Davis
David Davis

Too bad everything that the sickle cell does for blacks is cancelled out by the prison cell.

Attached: Carlos.png (82.37 KB, 210x238)

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Attached: get-the-fuck-out.webm (695.25 KB, 960x540)

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

empathizing with your enemy
And look how much good it did you, christcucks.

Attached: 21b45666fd17a3bcebddb25842ccda9f686093b194e6b750e15ed580bbb040a2.png (1.96 MB, 1437x1077)
Attached: pope-francis-on-immigration-3.jpeg (95.41 KB, 639x519)
Attached: franciseaster-custom-c99ac33788b633bdc760e7427ab2b1f876ac8145-s900-c85.jpg (110.81 KB, 900x542)

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Was Nietzsche right? Is Christianity a mistake?

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Sanford & Son
written by jews and not redd fox

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Aw geez, they got me living with an African-American, a Semite-American and a Woman-American there. And I'm glad! I love youse all, I love everybody! Wish I'd saved my money from the first show…

Attached: All-in-the-family-1999[1].png (187.3 KB, 505x349)

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Yeah no shit. Redd was out of his mind on Coke and weed pretty much 24/7.
I do remember a funny anecdote about Redd from back in the day
At one point, Redd Foxx had insisted that they fire all the writers (all Jewish) and hire only African American writers for "Sandford and Son." Half way through the table read of the new writer's first script, Foxx stood up and walked out, yelling "Bring me my Jews!!!!"

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

"Bring me my Jews!!!!"
This made me laugh and I don't know why.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

antipope is bad, goy
so christianity is bad too, goy

John Paul II was the supreme moral authority in the post WW2 world. While Russia butchered their citizens meaninglessly and America turned into a brutal jewish protectorate, Woytila stood as the living avatar of the rightful Jesus Christ.

That the ZOG had a puppet elected, is of no concern to Our Lord Jesus Christ. Plenty of false popes are burning.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Is that supposed to be Cleveland?

Attached: index.jpg (5.12 KB, 169x298)

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

It did pretty well before it pretty much died in the west.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (346.71 KB, 1436x957)

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

Where does it live?