AUT-KIKE ETERNALLY BTFO

/OURGUY/ VARG BURNING THE DUMPSTER FIRE DOWN

Anyone who calls themselves alt-right is cringe by default.

Varg is a real man with family and house.

Anyone who unironically still says cringe is reddit by default tbh

t. reddit

fucking CRINGE

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

So, alt-right is reddit now? I guess it makes sense.

Literally nigger tier fighting literally kike tier.
t. some dead faggot

Does he want them to resemble Odin?

No he wants them to be neo-luddites that will be incapable of defending themselves from the shitskin hoardes who will be armed with superior weaponry and render all attempts to even resist though guerilla tactics null in the face of overwhelming force of arms.

BUT HEY HE CAN DIE WATCHING HIS DAUGHTERS SERVE AS BROOD SOWS FOR MUSLIM INVADERS SMUG AS FUCK THAT HE WAS A TRUE ONANIST™

Plus Muslims are way whiter than say, the brown eyed Mediterranean filth that served as the cradle of high european civilization while his Ayyyylmaian ancestors were living in mud huts.

NEOCON CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHURCHES BURNING DOWN AS WE SPEAK

Attached: v.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

meanwhile you're a childless virgin in your parents basement screeching about how you're going to save the white race and kill all the jews LMAO

Attached: 9d60b89fd59fd656de5db8202cbe07ea813d7af5981a9f24fe940a1c28f01825.jpg (442x293, 25.82K)

Not an argument

Absolutely an argument

Is cringe 4cuck speak? Because it's sure as hell not something from here

All it takes to save the white race is repatriation and laws against ethnic replacement. Then we start building a lot of friends all around israel.

/cow/ uses it a lot. Those niggers are trannies and reddit though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: [laughs in argentine].jpg (500x333, 31.31K)

He lives off welfare and his brothers money. He has never had a job and ran away from a kid he didn't raise in Norway

b-but he's a bagan! only real men can be bagans, not lazy runaway fathers

That's a pretty recent thing and mostly originated in the Septic community threads. Once Jim started in on them it popped up everywhere mostly in response to anyone mocking the sceptics, desTINY, or the money badgers. It's typical bitch shit attempting to deflect criticism or investigation by shaming people.

Well I fail to see how a feather nigger reprocuing is going to save the white race. Care to explain? I also don't need to be white to point out that Varg is a fucking retard and literal snownigger. It also doesn't in anyway invalidate my observation that Varg is a fucking retard and literal snownigger. My people were nigger tier no-tech having savages like Varg wants you to be. Now we are almost gone.

This is Vargs kid he didn't want to raise

Attached: download-3.jpg (214x235 69.74 KB, 6.67K)

Looks like a spergy whore.

This tbh. Alt-right are right-wing soyboys.

Vargs kids will most likely become Christians to rebel against him.

Attached: purest pagan.jpg (604x453, 82.9K)

people look at it all wrong, the 'alt-right' is a tool
you support it when it's not gay
and you pretend you have no idea what it is when it is gay

And no job, but being a lazy, unproductive parasite is fine because >muh wagecuck
of course when leftists do it that's different

Sounds very jewish tbh

That makes a lot of sense actually.

i really wish people would stop posting this ugly literal larping faggot

No1curr what you wish

cringe

based

kushner paid shill

lol, she looks like varg and luna lovegood put into one of those photoshop algorithims

even if it is, Varg is so based he can father children all over Europe and then fuck off wherever he wants to. based