The Last Jedi

Attack of the Clones
Return of the Jedi

A New Hope
The Phantom Menace
The Force Awakens

Rogue One
Solo

Attached: raw-49.jpeg (2726x568, 441.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=1g3_CFmnU7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This but unironically.

all of it.

You post the same retarded ratings so often I’m beginning to fear it isn’t bait, but a sincere opinion.

they are all crap, reddit

You're wrong you flaming faggot. Stop trying to force this meme.

Whats that? The sound of no arguement?

It's the sound of no reddit
Now fuck off back to r/movies

Anything Disney is "does not exist" tier.

Attached: trash.png (398x261, 243.94K)

the phantom menace>>>>>>>>everything else

Attached: cutebearlain.jpg (1008x720, 48.47K)

You shouldn't be here.

Attached: 114a7ee6a425d88cadc9c6825de01d89555157786fcf935576dac3a550cf637f.gif (266x240, 2.43M)

I hate when someone posts an image I posted so soon to where I notice it.

Bumpa

Attached: star wars fan.jpg (657x739, 60.04K)

From Best to Worst:
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope
Clone Wars (2003)
Revenge of the Sith
The Last Jedi
The Force awakens
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace
Clone Wars (2008)

>>>/reddit/

kys

Nice autism, but I'll indulge you because I'm bored.

Disney-free Star Wars official GOAT ranking:
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope
Clone Wars (2003)
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace
Clone Wars (2008)

The original trilogy must viewed as one singular movie instead of three separate ones. Lucas said it was supposed to be one movie, but because he couldn't fit it all into one film he decided to break the three acts of the story up into three parts. It's like the Gundam compilation movies.

Switch Phantom Menace with The Last Jedi and you are spot on.

A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens
Rogue One
The Last Jedi
Solo

enjoy your spinal cramps

Rogue One (maybe even Solo) would make a better Live-Action Mini-Series than Film. Same studio, budgets, writing & everything; But just drop that bad boy on Netflix and watch it shine.

People have wanted a Live Action-TV Star Wars since ANH, and all we've gotten is Less-Than-Shit-Tier-EU Animated Shows & Comics.

As films, they're kind of pointless Even If they tie-in crucially to the main Star Wars Plot. But thats the problem, its still just Tie-In. They're not actual Star Wars Films, despite being of decent quality. But with a Live TV, you could break the limits of Star Wars while upholding its' elements and themes without being Juxtaposed to the Movies- which are above all else in SW. There should be No Pointless Star Wars Movie. Again, we'll see about Solo.

That's total garbage. The films are not needed to be watched back to back, they aren't that type of a meldy trilogy. In fact the prequels work better in that sort, than the ot. Im not doubting it was Lucas' plan but three different directors doesnt make it work. Lucas doing all three prequels makes it work and you can see why.

this unironically
burn it with fire along with that unfunny hairy monkey and gummy bears
none of characters even had a motivation or a reason to exist in this flying circus of plotholes

>>>/reddit/

If you really think the original trilogy still holds up you need to get your eyes checked. At this point, it looks nothing but cheap and obsolete garbage. The only people that think that they're good are blinded by Nostalgia and mainstream opinion.

hooktube.com/watch?v=1g3_CFmnU7k

Here, rewatch the trailer of a New Hope. It looks like a low budget youtube sketch group made it as a parody. The special effects are seriously outdated.

TLJ had useless characters, ruined Luke and half of the plot went nowhere - the other half was spent entirely inside space ships. It was a waste of the Star Wars license, then again any movie without George Lucas is.

You must be retarded

Literally all but return and empire

Star Wars always been shit. They were fun when i was a kid, but seeing them nowdays…as a 29 year old guy, they're jsut boring…so fucking boring

They were not meant for adults tbh, that doesn't make them shit.

you right

= THERE ARE SIX STAR WARS FILMS (+ THE CLONE WARS FILM)

I hope you mean this or else I have to tell you to kill yourself

Attached: star_wars_clone_wars.jpeg (774x1089, 140.13K)