*kills ur franchise*

*kills ur franchise*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (636x818, 1.03M)

about time biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Did people not like Robot Topgun 2?
Also
This man is a magical negro magnet for finding talented white girls.

Fuck off
>what did he mean by this?>what went wrong?>this is __, say something nice to her!>*blocks your path*>who was in the wrong here?>what the fuck was his problem?>could someone give me a quick rundown?>what are some games where __?>enemies can open doors>this company is finished>HAHAHAHAHA BTFO">how will they ever recover?>is he, dare i say, /ourguy/?>NEVER EVER>find a flaw; protip: you can't>HE>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP>here's your controller, bro>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT>you did buy her game, right?>>buying games>Apologize to him Holla Forums>Explain yourselves>Well?>Defend this>What's his name again?>Why does this trigger Holla Forums so much?>Holla Forums BTFO>Would you?>He did nothing wrong!>Convince me to NOT buy this game>Find a flaw>Now that the dust has settled…>How did we go from this…to THIS?>JUST>Hold me Holla Forumsros>What was his endgame?>What am I in for?>Will this save the gaming industry?>Can we get one of these threads going?>LOL>Keep it vidya>Really makes you think>Don't mind me, just pirating this _>WE>*breathes in*>*WHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*>How do we fix _?>OH NO NO NO>He/She killed millions…..>Soyboy>Nu-male>E-celeb>Comfy>The absolute state of Holla Forums everybody>Who is bestgirl and why is it __?>Why is she so perfect bros?>This is your __ for tonight>Just played this, what did I think of it?>What the fuck were they thinking?>People fell for the __ meme>Was it kino?>Redpill me on this Holla Forums>Thanks for beta testing consolekeks>.>Choose your character>See this, what do?>Look at this nep!>Name ONE GAME that does this>are you going to buy her game?>daily reminder>S E E T H I N G>Obsessed>El goblino…>if you kill him you'll become just like him>the perfect game doesnt exi->so…this…is…the….power….of…>I love Reisen!>This>…And that's a good thing!/And here'swhy>How do we fix/kill this?>wtf i hate/love __ now!>Why does Holla Forums hate/love this thing so much?>DUDE WEED LMAO>This is a man

This isn't Holla Forums loser, hotpockets aren't gonna delete the mean ol' shitposts

ooo neu neu neu neu

go back to /vg/ and stay irrelevant

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Did it first

Attached: 64898499.png (970x582, 469.32K)

Is fucking up the formatting a meme

reddit: the post

reddit became kinoCore

I legit thought it was a shitty comedy in the vain of Scary Movie when they first released that trailer.

the first movie was shit and the toyline was even worse

But that's because Del Taco can't make good action scenes. I bet the sequel is better, but it's getting a worse reception because critics and cinephiles can't masturbate to a 'cult' director anymore.

They led with a joke of a jump scare, so go figure.

That scene in Meet the Spartans were Xerxes gets mad and steam comes out of his head is legitimately better than anything in NuWars, no joke.

dubs of truth
Is Pacific Rim: Uprising, dare I say it, /ourmovie/?

Isn't it like a great time in America that a black man can carry a blockbuster movie. It shows how we've progressed. It feels good to bring my white son to a movie with a black lead just like black fathers have been bringing their sons to see movies with a white lead. It pains me that you would be so prejudiced towards *gasp* seeing a black face in a movie. So what if they are replacing traditionally white roles. It's fiction.

again proving that black people can only destroy what white people have made.

this guy speaks truth, a black actor has never carried a blockbuster movie before, in fact blockbuster is still in business

I'm seriously amazed how far chimp training has advanced in recent years and I'm very happy.

Boyega is like the least worst thing about this movie. First movie has better supporting cast and shit lead. Second movie has a better lead by comparison but shit teen characters. Fights are a little more over-the-top and less serious here than in the first one which was dark but it had weight to the fight and more scope to it. First has better lore of kaijuu while this is more focused on rampant mecha fighting than expanding the world. They cancel each other out in their good and bad parts but the first one is still better as an overall movie.

all I know is that the first movie was so bad there's no way this can't be better.

I might see it just because I'm a sucker for giant robots/monsters

good

Why don't we have Based Boyega General threads anymore. Those were awesome but they just sort of disappeared shortly after TLJ premiered.

its about time biiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Del Taco can't make a good movie besides Pans Labyrinth

IT'S ABOUT TIME BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: Baymax - @JohnBoyega It´s not funny. Can you imagine strong females like Padme, Leia or Rey in a sim.webm (352x640, 1.96M)

That's a man.

>Modded by a suicidal fat cancer jew who has MOOD SWINGS

He is a great director because he panders to me, thank you.