Flick supports the moral nihilist view that nothing truly exists as everything is just the interpretation of our mind...

Attached: 1488399634092.png (1018x588, 786.93K)

lol yeah fuck them, by the way have a bump lol

good thread again i forgot to bump twice, here you go friendo, have a bump lol

third bump is the one

fourth bump in this shit thread hope you die of cancer lol

I thought Stefan converted to Christianity?

Attached: 1455756724737.jpg (500x500, 87.59K)

haha yase, habe a bump for that

did he really?

Attached: 1b2fbfdbebcf0365504344d9484b0e2b3142f87f260c3190ca781db1edede213.png (1174x945, 710.58K)

Attached: maxresdefault (37).jpg (1280x720, 150.71K)

DUDE GHOSTS LMAO
GHOSBUSTERS WAS THE BEST CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

That's just common sense, it's a different way to say that you view the world through your sensory systems; nothing nihilistic about it

but muh jezus

It's inherently nihilistic to view things purely from a neurobiological perspective, because the upshot is that nobody has free will because actions are decided reflexively before they are enacted, which means you can't ascribe intent or blame or purpose.

idk but i really dislike black people

Sup Hulkster

Who doesn't?

Not converted, but sees that it's good for humanity (specifically White
Western Christianity)

Attached: Stefan and the Adoring Fan.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

I'm black and I don't even like black people

>Not converted, but sees that it's good for humanity (specifically White Western Christianity) bringing in those sweet, sweet patreonbux from rightwingers
fixed that for you*

HE DOESNT DO PATREON HE GETS DONATIONS TO FREEDOMAINRADIO.COM

Attached: fug.jpg (1234x537, 857.24K)

Admit it OP, you just wanted someone to post this.

Attached: Nihilism is literally meaningless.jpg (480x608, 63.08K)

I BECAME a fan in 2016 because he has the fortitude to support Trump when it was deeply unpopular. It was dangerous to your reputation to speak out and he put out decent to great content daily and was a reliable counter-narrative to the what the MSM was pumping out daily. I really liked him.

Now I can barely stand to watch him. The thought of sitting through one of his videos makes my eyes glaze over. I don't dislike him (well his hysterics and 'acting' get irritating), but he just seems like he's repeating the obvious at this point.

I like to listen to TDS sometimes and Race Warski whenever they have decent guests. JFG is a real intellectual and a millennial so he has a POV closer to mine than the 50 year old Molyneux.

literally who?

Attached: 1457543286436.jpg (621x621, 158.99K)

I mean, why do nihilists think they are smart? Hurr durr, god doesn't exist because i have no evidence. Well son, can you please start making up the calculation of the chance of us existing. You know i can because it's 1/infinity, already at the first generation of going backwards because of all the different outcomes your parents could've had instead of making you.

There's a reason there's an overlap in the big bang theory and the god creating universe explanation. One doesn't exclude the other. We exist for a reason. We just don't know why.

Dude, that's like really deep and shit.

Attached: lovecraft-and-a-cat.jpg (449x449, 89.93K)

I was only trying to engage.

Haven't you got some homework to do?

bloodsports is entertainment though TDS is just as bad as chapo

Instead of copying what everyone else have said, try think for yourself.

It's just an edgy name for shitty debates where they call eachother names.

What makes you think I already don't do that? Just because I found your ramblings to be inane and silly, I'm suddenly incapable of thinking for myself?

Attached: 1489528550994.jpg (640x344, 12.5K)

Is it possible donate less than one dollar?

Supposedly, life will appear on just about any water planet similar to ours. Why would you calculate chance of existing of a single organism?
Hurr durr, there's no other known reason for the universe to exist, so it must be god's creation.
This is a fruitless argument, because it's impossible to know if there was intent behind creation of the universe. Maybe it always existed, or all the time that matters anyway

god is whoever is playing this videogame

Attached: 4e7874296f85a08489cae1de34ed3f0925a141a02be0bfb3d64af80bbc4cae62.jpg (200x192, 8.47K)

Pretty sure one's own perception of the world is the only thing that matters, so even if this is a simulation, I'll just go on playing my role

t. slave

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!

Attached: Alex Jones - Shooting Stars - Chris Kogos.mp4 (640x360, 9.7M)

But why did it happen though? I mean, in this shape of form of us existing it's highly unexpected in the big picture of things.

What would the odds be that it would somehow happen again on another planet? Like this where it's a multitude of different creatures living together, one of which is highly self-aware beyond just instincts?

Beyond all that, we do still exist in this way shape and form and there's no other way that isn't possible, because it has happened. How come?

Oh wow, someone watched The Matrix and thinks he's smart.

Its Gnosticism for atheists

Memes confirm, this is now a Christian thread

Attached: 3c7.png (680x800, 296.31K)

Post your playlist.

It's for faggots who think they are smart but is still so politically correct they can't envision someone having a plan for us and it might be true that god exist after all.

Because really, what's the most politically incorrect thing to say in these days besides hating jews? Saying you believe in the lord and jesus christ.

t. christcuck

The most intelligent life form on this planet happened to be humans, you don't have some kind of special privilege. Humans are the only ones, because it's now almost impossible for any other creature to survive under humans, let alone advance.
Odds of life existing on similar planets aren't high, but it happens eventually. Talking about self-aware creatures elsewhere would be utter speculation.
Most advanced creature had to end up one or another, there's no particular reason for another self-aware creature from another planet look like us. I'm not even sure what the hell are you asking there. It's like you're asking me why a random number happened to be that one number and not another even though you already know they are random
Spent 20 minutes thinking on this post, what the fuck am I doing

But if you pick a random number out of an infinity amount and you get that random number for each living person and thing on this planet and on life in general. How come it's this number. How come we exist when they probability is literally impossible?

Are you implying christ is cucking me? How?

You're asking the same question

gay bump

homosexuals are spawn of Satan confirmed

Basically yes. Still can't seem to get an answer.

Hi Holla Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-203616.jpg (1920x1080 6.79 KB, 39.03K)

That statement makes no sense

this is you

Attached: brainlet.jpg (879x771, 76.14K)

I don't get it.

everybody loves dick timmy

It's entertainment between serious stuff, like reading books or 'serious journalism.' I can guarantee your entertainment or infotainment is garbage far worse than either.

Not mine. When I sit in front of a screen to watch moving pictures. I watch kino. And Pewdiepie for some reason.

DUDE JUST GET A ROKU

Tripledubs confirm Roku is top tier entertainment and abdacates the need for such barbaric bloodsport.

forgot image

Attached: twitter_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31.53K)

Pewdiepie is kino, user.

yeah this handsign waving svengali has never had his ass ploughed down at a lodge by a rabbi

Is that seriously the symbol for atheism? Haha, that's some hilarious shit like beam me up nigga.

Attached: 6f1f9f2876553f3db992642c2af8482ea9601ff7790a3ec3212e586d641f67b3.jpg (440x960, 56.2K)

==ONE==

is asian andy in an elementary school right now?