You didn't listen

You didn't listen.
You believed his lies and his deception, now it has come back to bite you in the ass.
You should have listened, I warned you. But yet you only gave me insults and jokes in return.
If you burn now it is your own fault.
I wanted to save you.

Attached: 160428140911-jeb-bush-jamie-gangel-interview-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 53.57K)

I told you about the dahnald. I gave you every reason not to trust this vile animal of a person. I gave you everything. You threw it all away because you were so obsessed with the hype that you couldn't even see the wool being pulled over your eyes. We're all the same boat, and you kept poking holes in the bottom screaming you're fixing it.

Attached: ted-cruz-1.jpg (1024x641, 76.03K)

I like to think that we've seen the last of the Bush and Clinton families in politics, but I know they won't give up that easy. We'll probably see Chelsea square off against a little Mexican Bush in the not too distant future.

bix nood

Attached: ben-carson.jpg (937x528, 290.63K)

I'm not the Zodiac. And if I was, I certainly wouldn't tell you, Dahnald.****

Attached: P A R A D I C E.jpg (750x563, 51.1K)

shit
double shit

==Jeb!== 2020?

Attached: s059647637-300.jpg (634x355 21.37 KB, 35.11K)

Jeb has brown kids. Everything else is irrelevant

Mexican Bush is already in politics and he looks like his dad with a fake spray on tan

AHAHAHAHA

Attached: Ted Cruz is a mess.webm (640x360 3.6 MB, 7.05M)

She could've saved us

Attached: hillary-clinton-2013.jpg (1200x944, 124.37K)

DROMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT RIGHT GUYS?

When I see Ted Cruz doing all the funny voices, it makes me think he should've been on Nintendo Treehouse and not a political candidate

Best bit of 2016 election.

Attached: Marco Rubio Owned by Jews and Freemasons.webm (640x360, 2.2M)

Unironically would've been better tbh

This but unironically

what about W's daughterus?

I remember them being pretty hot

Jeb! would have been a great president because he didn't want to be president in the first place.

It's funny because H.W. Bush cried because W. Bush fucked up Jeb's chance to be president.