Is this French kino?

Is this French kino?

what else is new?

Why are the french so dumb?

ftfy

Attached: leftypol btfo.jpg (698x619, 76.28K)

Same reason any other people are dumb. And if people weren't stupid we probably wouldn't have democracy as it'd be too hard to manipulate.
Actually leftards voted for Macron knowing he'd fuck everyone in the ass, they even had posters like "with him sunday, against him monday." They only voted for him because, thanks to Macron having the whole media on his side (because he works for the Rothschilds), leftards think Le Pen is Hitler. So basically he was elected with the majority of the country hating his guts.

Attached: logh_democracy.png (1426x1069, 1.43M)

lel

Honestly being French looks extremely boring.

No wonder they and the Canadians riot all the time

This.

But tbh what you're talking about is Jewish degeneracy that only started about a hundred years ago.

Yeah I know but some personal responsibility needs to be taken as well. When this war is won, Brits and Frenchies have a lot to answer for. Sweden is too irrelevant to be accountable for its stupidity.

Everyone is accountable user, no one is completely innocent here.

Very true but this is essentially a french bully thread. Tell me how you would bully a french commie?

fuck his girlfriend with my big black cock

Attached: sagreblöö.png (500x451, 38.51K)

They aren't human. The french are a mass of unwashed rabble held together by mutual contempt and a shared affinity for cheese.

Also not white
t. 100% Anglo, German, Finish, Morrocan, Polish aryan supermerican.

This.

Because their colony backlash came earlier than for britain. They deployed nigger armies as far as world war 1. They had that fucking many at their disposal on european soil.
Those 56% memes ? They apply to france more so than to burgers.
If anything past Napoleon and with the rise of *muh rebellions* france goes to shit.

They have been fags since the revolution

Haha! Nice try, Amerimutt!

He is somewhat correct. The French were far more egalitarian far earlier the the rest of Europe. Them or belgium are going to be the first European nation to have large scale social unrest related to demographics decline

Haha! Nice try, samefag Amerimutt!

Frogs are self-deluded fools who still believe they are the center of the world, they are extraordinarily vulnerable to the allure of (((intellectuals))) that justify their dramatic loss in world relevance with sophisticated leftist lingo. They live in a perpetual repeat of the 90s, as if immigration and terrorism were unknown and absurd ideas.

Okay den.

POST GONLIN PLEASE
I ASK NICELY
POST NOW MORE AGAIN

how

GIVE AGAIN MORE NOW GOBLIN PLS

AGAIN AGAIN

NOOOOOOO
HOTPOCKETS MAD GOBLIN AGAIN NOW HAA HAA