DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

Attached: holyshit.webm (900x374, 14.34M)

Who thought that guy would make a good villain? He looks like some wimpy emo kid.

Attached: rey.jpg (1000x416 37.58 KB, 5.63M)

That's the point. This is propaganda. You can't make the villains cool or competent. People might like them.

♪♫♩It ain't me starts playing♪♫♩

there's only one problem with trolling Harry Potter fans

There was and is a conscious effort to not show the empire or first order as sympathetic or a threat, even as the good guys are put in increasingly dire situations. It’s all very unsatisfying and nonsensical.

what did they mean by this?

Disney confirmed for /ourguy/

Sorry sweethearts but Rey is taken.

Attached: reymixer.jpg (2779x3920, 1.1M)

wow, this is how far star wars has fallen

Attached: rated E for Edgy.jpg (447x614, 50.83K)

She looks displeased in this photo. Did Ripley crush the eggs off camera or something?

Think of the war propaganda posters, where the enemy is a mischievous buffoon. Jews treat americans like they do with palestinians: smear and attack them 100% of their time, it's their whole source of business at this point.

White genocide is the most lucrative industry in America. And mutts allow it.

To respect a honorable enemy is not in jewish culture: instead enemies are turned into armies of satan which are inscribed in the bible as monstrous foes to be despised for all eternity. Eventually there will be a chapter about the holocaust in the talmud: describing that whites tried to kill the jews, but were vanquished in return.

mutts actually pay for it

Attached: 4405e7c8713876eaf056203d0e57448019989fc7ef2a146d87fa62011991f3a4.png (586x852, 30.45K)

That is one badass dildo. Wonder which one can take it up the asshole better..

Thats literally the most I have watched from the new star wars

I'm only here because of faggot reylo mods, but why do I have to enter a thread to make a reply

coon will force kylo to watch as he pounds rey up the butt completing her journey to the D A R K E D side

Go fuck yourself newfag.

yeah, this format is retarded

This bullshit feels like a live action teenage mutant ninja turtles series.
And a particularly bad one.

Rey actually getting distracted by swolo bens chest during a force skype conversation is cannon now?

Wow that's almost funny! Might have to check this movie out.

Attached: 400px-Banksy_-_Grin_Reaper_With_Tag.jpg (400x600, 49.03K)