Is this why you are all scared to go to the cinema?

Is this why you are all scared to go to the cinema?

Attached: pussy.jpg (750x754, 454.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5824726/head-crush-vue-cinema-birmingham-gold-class-vip-seat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Health at all sizes.

It is believed he dropped his phone under the luxury "Gold Class" seat and as he searched for it the electric footrest clamped on his head.

The man's partner frantically tried to free him and staff rushed to help as he was crushed last week, witnesses told Birmingham Live.

A source told the site: "The Gold Class seats are electric reclining seats. He bent down to look for his phone. At this point the leg-rest was in an upright position.

"But as he stuck his head underneath to have a look, the footrest clamped down onto his head."
thesun.co.uk/news/5824726/head-crush-vue-cinema-birmingham-gold-class-vip-seat/

“The Gold Class ticket price includes complimentary popcorn during your film and is strictly for over 18’s, offering luxury seating with a fully licensed bar and an enhanced viewing experience.

“Gold Class customers are welcome to visit the Gold Class bar to enjoy a drink before and during the screening.”

Attached: images (10).jpeg (192x262, 9.82K)

Attached: 1521588386472.png (1080x1079, 640.52K)

yes afterwards.

Demonic possession.

man imagine your family member died in the most retarded fucking way and the media all reports about it with his face shown right there lmfao

this .

Attached: tmp_91ec1a4ff133452695696ef73a312b606ff365cdde36a51f5bc3a64c83dde33b1693180958.jpg (1768x1840, 595.52K)

lol no

He gave up his life for a piece of plastic and metal worth fuck all. Darwin awards at it's finest.

Your jealously is showing fams. Also, stop using anime, thats a white/nip thing. Get your own thing pls/thanks.

Attached: Weird.jpg (640x640, 62.06K)

this is why i use the word 'european' instead of 'white'.

many spics and dagos can call themselves 'white', but that doesn't change their muslim-tainted blood.

You're all europeans now, right ahmed?

Attached: 754.JPG (255x446, 29.77K)

no you're not, muhammed.

He looks legitimately retarded, maybe even half spic as well.

Eternal germ man detected.

Obviously he was trying to use the chair for some kind of anal sex play with his boyfriend

You will know the goon by his affected disinterest.

ever notice that it's only non-whites who judge others based on their race and white people all judge people based on merit?

i do too, it feels weird to refer to myself as 'weiß'

lol, two gay landwhales trapped in the act

The correct term is 'Aryan' but TRS LARPers have ruined that for us.

Attached: bushk.gif (259x194, 7.38K)

Hello Zach

And the filenames.

goons are so desperate to push their forced memes theyre calling UK America now

the thing that ruins the word 'aryan' is the fact that it is derived from sanskrit.

incidentally, so is the word 'swastika'.

Welp.
The movie he was going to watch was probably blackwashed shit anyway.

the guy who died was paki

I'm kind of pissed they don't say what movie he was going to see

Any guesses Holla Forums?

Attached: 3c18f5cb7a71030f523bd22165ac603a-imagejpeg.jpg (500x334, 93.56K)

How is that a problem unless you're some euroboo cuck?

What was the guy's name? I can't find it anywhere.

Black Panther.

Robert 'Bob' Paulson

sounds like user enjoyed the latest kino button

fat people are the worst

Attached: fat people logic.jpg (2178x2595, 873.78K)

It's not really their fault they are fat. Gorging without limit has been beneficial for a geologically significant time period, while moderation has had value for only a few trivial ecological niches.

it really is though. no one is forcing them to eat more than necessary. self control is a thing.

Attached: fatty fatty fat fat.png (1080x1920, 843.67K)

Why is the article calling men overweight instead of plus-sized?

Plus-sized men are tall, handsome and muscular.

Glaring hypocrisy is something I'm used to seeing, but why does it always seem so much more goofy when it's about fat people?

They've been doing it for a while now.

Attached: obamacare.jpg (800x1154, 80.74K)

Ever notice fat people tend to prefer virtually any exercise other than cardio? Ya know, the main thing that will actually help you lose weight?
Also
Lord forbid you get some fiber and vitamins in your diet to compliment the proteins and fats.

Made a video about it long time ago.
Those fucking pesky Jews.

I hate that fat sack of shit so much.

the MAIN thing that helps you lose weight is eating less.

if you want to exercise, weightlifting is actually good if you do it properly because building muscle will increase your total daily energy expenditure. cardio isn't useless, but it's the same results for more time and effort.

I sense jealousy

Attached: download (10).jpeg (225x225, 9.56K)

I thought weight lifting was better for building muscle and cardio was better for losing weight.

Not always true, sometimes you can eat less than what a normal person eats but still be overweight because you sit on the sofa all day.

Fuck off, Boogie. Go run some laps.

That's only because most weightlifting exercises do not actually work your cardiovascular systems when done on their own. If you were to, say, do one minute of medium cardio per set of weight training you'd be doing more work than either combined in terms of progress per hour

eating less than you ate before. duh.

building muscle will help you lose weight because the muscles require more energy to maintain than fat does.

physical fitness is measured by cardiovascular fitness aka vo2 max. cardio is the only thing that actually improves your health/fitness; weightlifting improves your body's utility and thus 'fitness", but strength =/= fitness. NO ifs ands or buts a fish swims a bird flys a man runs, anyone who avoids cardio is a fucking delusional wimp.

Because their weight bothers them every second of the day, from being triggered at menus or picturs of skinny people, clothing, looking in the mirror and of course kvetching about fat-shaming and attractive guys needing to 'man-up' to prove they can handle 'a real woman'.

Fat guys are usually pathetic and stuck in a bad feedback-loop, but fat woman, hoo-boy, they're just mentally ill from twisting reality around so much because they don't want to eat less.

Kudos user, it's important to se an example for others in these dark times.

Attached: Healthy at any size!.jpg (586x599, 63.9K)

who cares? cardiovascular health is not the only thing that matters. some people prefer to have big muscles instead.

because you are given a constant visual reminder to make things simple whereas any other hypocrisy requires some thought/consideration; looking at a fat fuck talk like that the cognitive dissonance is just too much to give them the benefit of the doubt

Weightlifting is an excellent way to stop being fat. The fuck are you talking about?

weightlifting is not a good way to stop being fat relative to cardio because you are doing so indirectly; the calories burnt weighliting are negligible compared to the actual activity of running and so the thinking is that by increasing your basal metabolic rate you will burn more calories over time as you metabolism will always be high… except whoever performs cardio gets an even greater metabolic stimulus. moreover cardio can be done daily as the muscles utilized are comprehensive and our bodies are designed to perform the function; weighlifting isolates movements and cannot be done with the same intensity that cardio can on a daily basis. you cant do legs everyday but you can run everyday.

running burns more calories than anything you can possibly imagine its a biological fact

burning calories is how you stop being fat, how you go about doing so? cardio is you have a strong mind, weightlifting and dieting if youre a weak pleeb

I wasn't trying to say weightlifting doesn't help lose weight, I was just under the impression cardio was more of a priority for weight loss. And lifting more a priority for muscle growth.

honestly fuck the term cardio its a term used by people who avoid doing it. proper "cardio" is running and swimming with rowing deserving an honorable mention, cycling is pretty gay because of how it isolates your movements and ellipticals and everything else is fucking around. the fact is that if you cant run you are genetically a miscreant; you are like a bird that cant fly.

this. diet should be taken for granted as everyone should eat healthy and not eat crap and to lose weight by eating is counter intuitive

I don't run, I race!

Attached: scooter.jpg (500x375, 157.68K)

yep, and most of your calories burnt are from just existing even if you do two hours of cardio per day.

in other words, if you want to stop being fat, STOP EATING SO GODDAMN MUCH

Attached: cico.png (1063x940, 397.92K)

Chickens are the most important bird around tbh
Also Emus have won man wars

It's not his fat that gets me, it's how the distribution of it played out that gets me.

theres a reason they make you run when youre in the army; theres also a great quote spouted by runners "my sport is your sports punishment". running and squatting the two most important exercises and the two most neglected conversely

Not quite, you can eat very small portions and still be fat if the body gets used to it, making it harder to get thin WITHOUT working moderately
Examples would be hypothyroidfags and prison inmates

Whenever I see a girl with a flat square ass get posted here I always wonder one thing "why can't she do more squats?"

exceptions to the rule though most people are fat simply because they eat too many calories

Running actually sucks for your body. You're joints take a huge beating. Whats better is just going for a long walk often or having a job that keeps you on your feet for most of it and not sitting behind a monitor all day.

Swimming is also an excellent alternative that's much easier on the joints.

Agree.

only if you have poor form/biomechanics and/or bad running conditions. elite runners have healthier bones and joints or else they would not be able to run the high mileage that they do without injury; your bones and joints adapt same as your muscles.

weightlifting with poor form and not allowing ones body to adapt also leads to injury its the same principle

I agree, but hypo-T is getting more popular each day. I guess it's bad diagnostics and some people getting pumped with bad medicine.
Still too few to justify not walking or swimming, but then again who would like to do such things in hellholes like America

swimming is good for fat people because if you are fat its already too late to run with good form; running is for people who are genetically/ actually healthy

Lol from his own post he is fucking lying

Attached: SlimyEvergreenCottontail-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 336.71K)

Wrong.

I've noticed this as well something is up, its supposed to be exceedingly rare and it seems that are more actual cases than there should be although most fatties are still posing as hypo-ts

she made it back to the sea

Though spelling their own meme wrong is telling. As is the goon's filename.

Didn't even know they were still making Free Willy films.

Depends on your physical sharpness, technique and terrain.
It is always good to add some bike, roller-ski or swimming session to your cross-training running session.
Core training is also important especially for the running form.

Not even sure she is a good swimmer lol, definitely some hydrodynamic problems.

Anyone else think it's funny a thread about a man crushed by a movie seat became a /fit/ thread because the header article used misleading phrasing and made us think a fat guy had a heart attack because he couldn't get out of his seat?

Not really the point though, the key is movement, not necessarily strenuous movement. I used to work as a house painter, I have never seen a fat house painter. The job isn't that physically demanding but you are ALWAYS moving. Up ladders, down ladders, carrying buckets of paint around, setting up equipment, tearing down equpiment, loading, unloading the truck to go to another house and do it all over again. I was in perfect physical shape at the time and I tell you, at the end of a day, I could eat 4 big mac's with supersized fries and it would literally melt off of me the next day. Move, movement is key, your body is a meat machine, use it, don't abuse it.

It's the brown people that scare me. That is why I hide online and call people niggers. I also deride women because I have a tiny penis and no woman would ever touch me.

Do you have time to hear about our lord and Savior Donald Trump?

How can someone be so stupid as to believe everything will always go perfectly well? You don't fuck around big shit with moving parts unless you know for sure it's off and can't snap and fuck you. Lard ass could just ask after the movie for some help and they'd turn off the thing to retrieve his precious tracking device. Seat did nothing wrong.

Attached: tablet_jew.jpg (1536x2560, 1000.5K)

I agree its all about movement its just that running is movement as exercise; its impossible to move more than a runner given the same amount of time.

Attached: american visits india.jpg (1920x1080, 260.1K)

haha i was gonna ask if it was the guy from jackass then i saw weeman

What for though? All we've been doing is talking about fat people and ways for Anons to exercise.

Attached: Father beats his daughter with a belt and shaves her head.mp4 (1024x576, 15.71M)

Attached: fat cunt.jpg (663x657, 69.91K)

literally not possible without surgically removing parts of your body

t. fatty

Pretty sure the recipient of this Darwin Award was overweight
In 2014 62% of adults in England were classified as overweight (a body mass index of 25 or above) or obese, compared to 53% 20 years earlier. More than two-thirds of men and almost six in 10 women are overweight or obese.

AND BTW REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED

Attached: DY2SV_xXcAAvA1G.jpeg (1024x1024, 134.69K)

No the title says that he decided to loose weight after being bullied for 6 weeks.

Take notes Burgerclaps.

Attached: 32ed6c439c39c1b96ea6d6b2d2f54dbd.jpg (630x854, 49.46K)

Head chef Jamie Brooks has lost an incredible 21st in just 12 months, and it was all thanks to some seriously tough love from his mate Neil.
Jamie’s weight loss journey began when his friend, 46-year-old camper van salesman Neil Williamson, saw an advert for the Ideal Weight diet in his local GP surgery.
Desperate to help his friend lose weight, Neil decided the best plan was to serve Jamie up some tough love. This tough love came in the form of texts, including ‘fat f***’ (which Neil texted Jamie every day for six weeks), and other motivational gems such as: ‘You’ll be dead by the time you’re 40’.

It might not be everyone’s idea of help, but it certainly worked for Jamie.

Jamie explained: ‘It took the full six weeks to motivate me to do something but I’m so glad I did. Neil has saved my life, I can’t thank him enough.’

wow got anymore of these?

Attached: Big Ugandan Mama Smacks Her Daughter with Machete.mp4 (640x480, 3.55M)

I lost 10 pounds on a 1200 to 1800 calorie a day diet since valentines day, and I just started a water fast 3 days ago to speed it up even further. It was kind of an accident going into water fasting. I only had 600 calories left of popcorn at the house and didn't have to do anything that day so decided to do a super low calorie day then woke up the next morning no longer feeling hungry and just feeling different. I've never succesfully fasted before but I attempted it a few times and failed, if you lose your hunger it means your in ketosis or something. Not sure how long I'll water fast for before I break it.

Running is bad for your joints do elliptical or row machine instead.

The dog is more humane than them

t. fatty with (((big bones)))

good for you, dude. I wouldn't water fast for more than a week without medical supervision. remember to take a handful of mineral salt a day to keep your electrolyte balance good.

Implying faggots are in any way representative of white people. Faggots of any race, like leftists, are defective genetic trash.

Literally dog food.

If it was just the pizza and coke I could understand. But that burrito and pasta? looks disgusting. Especially that sad, sad looking burrito. If you're going to be eating burritos at least have some basic standard of quality.

Yeah and weightlifting is bad for your muscles.

Attached: 40e1afcef029d30ed77f72908f41c936.jpg (323x323, 32.36K)

Humans are biomechaniclly adapted to distance running; our whole physiology is geared towards it.

only if you do it wrong

Attached: when you skip right arm day.jpg (350x306, 31.72K)

Context?
I don't speak gorilla.

Attached: sickos.png (152x254, 40.48K)