Was TLJ too smart for its audience?

Was TLJ too smart for its audience?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (825x464, 816.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheatsheet.com/entertainment/last-jedi-rian-johnson-reveals-surprising-line-totally-improvised.html/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo
anti-kylo.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was rooted in the Tao.

No.

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 32.92K)

slightly

Attached: China.jpg (995x748, 481.26K)

and the chinese arent very smart

cheatsheet.com/entertainment/last-jedi-rian-johnson-reveals-surprising-line-totally-improvised.html/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo

Sure, but TLJ should insult everyone's intelligence because it was made for tumblr retards.

based chinese

but tumblrinas were upset

Either this is more bait or you are sudocuck-levels of retard.

Different user here
I saw some feminist cunt visibly upset and complaining that TLJ (in a YT review) was not "progressive enough". tumblrinas are always upset and dysfunctional as a group due to their various crippling mental illnesses.
In a non-clown world society they would all be removed from society.

There’s always a few posturinng like that to push the envelope further. Mostly tumblr was thrilled by Rey/Kylo

user, tumblr threw a shitfest over reylo

Agreed, this is your mind on IDpol.

anti-kylo.tumblr.com

Attached: 568883856.png (427x508, 103.24K)

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand TLJ.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Porg tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

I remember that faggot. He was the editor of PC Gamer who basically has done nothing except get jobs because he was connected.

yes.
Its the most brilliant piece of art made in the cinema only second to Black Panther. At least that's the opinion of all intelligent people, such as myself.

hey look at that. /thread complete in 2. Not bad.

Yeah, we're all individuals so who cares if our neighbourhood becomes majority Coke, I'm sure they are as tolerant and liberal as we Pepsi are.

Attached: soda.jpg (450x319, 77.93K)

How do you know the pepsi didn't start it?
How do you know that the pepsi didn't continue to make a fuss until the cokes had to take action?
How do you know that the pepsi wasn't the one to initiate all of this and the cokes were sick of being pushed around?

How do you know that the cokes weren't mislead and manipulated?

Until you realize Fanta was behind it all along you know nothing.

Attached: maxresdefault (36).jpg (1280x720, 64.42K)

No wonder Holla Forums is shit, everybody talks about the same shit everyday.

Attached: 7ca9a06dcb3b2388eede5624f6a531f66ff878ff88b255f7615bb818409fc599.png (851x315, 386.72K)

ATLAST I SEE

Dr. Pepper > Coke > Pepsi

Is it me or does the new Fanta formula taste awful? I don't know if they changed in America as well but here in Europe it's different.

Attached: fanta.jpg (1000x1400, 404.46K)

Yeah I noticed that as well.
What concerns me the most is how it currently looks like milky piss, it's yellow now instead of orange.

tfw you realize soycucks have internalized niggerdom

It was always yellow. All that changes is the shape of the bottle