This post made him snap

archive.is/edbtx

Attached: 349373D1-2F6C-4816-84DB-77B4DE735FF3.jpeg (491x428, 74.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/V9rKi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.fo/V9rKi

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x640, 65.13K)

Btw user who is supposedly me where did you get this? Was saying how I’m even getting twitter alerts from her now before ghoul deleted again.

Attached: 879C19E0-44B8-4EEF-A53D-6484CA3835B7.jpeg (640x640, 81.67K)

Pretty sure that was on her Instagram.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x640, 103.47K)

I check that on the reg too but still haven’t seen the last 4 or 5 you posted.
#savedAF

Attached: F81256BB-CE52-4A5B-804A-759373087E89.jpeg (640x632, 93.1K)

Hey, if you read this, I'm sorry, it's my fault.

I never learned to read ;_;

Wut lol

what the shit is this

Really makes you think, if shitbag actually had won as margcuck claims he wouldn't need to go to such lengths to convince everybody.

Pretty sure this thread's actually about a retarded janny.
Nice try, Ghoul

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x1080, 118.07K)

You can’t help yourself can you? Literally the identical talking points for a year now
And then this
Really? Avatarfag who never has less than 5 threads up at a time - which YOU allow - who posts in literally every thread and Margaret user (there’s only one right?) is worse because he doesn’t let you get away with being a slimy piece of shit! Yep keep running that narrative it’s worked so well the last year.

How are you able to spell words and form sentences with down syndrome? Serious question.

And why is this so important? Beside you, nobody cares about the mods or the BO, because just your threads get nuked.

Because every single thread that has a Maisie pic in the OP is started by me, huh? Currently there are 2 threads up, one is inactive, none of them is mine. And they are up because the mods the IPs and they know they are not started by the same guy.

Attached: you re nuts3.jpg (228x253, 25.97K)

I'm not sure about that. You seem to care a whole lot. I wonder why that is…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1278x720, 781.66K)

This is the only active thread now, I'm just joining the conversation

Wat thought you were going to ban all waifuposting in May? Oh wait that’s not just a ruse to get clicks on your FAS baby jewtube channel is it?

Kinda necessary when they get deleted. It’s not ghoul though, there are like 20 jennyfag mods on this board.

So duplicate threads are okay as long as the IPs are different right? Great policy, yup that ghoul is one based janny.

Attached: C9F45B80-EE6F-4982-B8BC-D6938E9488C3.jpeg (622x610, 95.35K)

You're your own worst enemy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1536x2048, 285.29K)

How should I know? This person here: claims that I am spamming the Catalogue and that I make all the Maisie Threads. I'm just telling you, that neither of the threads up right now are made by me, and in this year, i've only made 1 Maisie Thread, no matter how hard to believe that is. All the rest are made by Anons who want to trigger those who dislike Holla Forums's Princess, and then I just go in and occupy one.

tl; dr: Not every thread with Maisie in the OP i made by me.

Attached: your problems are up here.jpg (1010x870, 173.91K)

Reposting this one too since he still won’t answer the question.

Attached: 328D6916-E572-4AB9-92E5-B61F526BEBF5.jpeg (1065x242, 70.17K)

Both you and Blissfag are guilty of bumping like 5+ threads of your respective ugfus in a row. That's still spam whether you made the threads or not.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x1080, 88.99K)

That was me you were responding to, for calling you out for being a fucking crybaby.

Do you have any evidence for this claim?

It's been me posting all the waifu threads. It's been me since the beginning with 7 proxies. I have all you fools blaming each other blindly, throwing fits and pointing fingers.

You've all fallen into my trap, my web of deceit. And there's no escape.

Sure you were, user.

If only you knew how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Regardless a non-jenny janny’s job would be to limit them to one, and like here

he tries to say lol why should anyone care I only target margaret when really he’s let the whole board turn into a shitfest of waifu and Holla Forums cancer with margaret usually behind anything even remotely interesting.
It obviously is to him since he went to the trouble of making a whole fucking channel around waifu wars. And who besides Margaret is “at war?” By his own admission nobody. As usual self unaware jenny janny is self unaware.

Attached: 82BB8F36-59F9-48E5-B2B4-284E7C242A8F.jpeg (1080x1080, 98.23K)

Can you change my poobag, user? :3

It happens pretty often to where you should have noticed it by now. You're either being intentionally obtuse or a newfag. I'm banking on the former.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 206.57K)

Oh look, I've tried to make contact with you without my avatar, and I've turned into Gahoole all of a sudden. Weird, huh?

Attached: clajzy über.jpg (873x317 60.27 KB, 151.71K)

Avatar fags are scum, every bit as bad as name fags.

Except fro those who post Maisies. Maisies are nourishment for your soul.

Attached: LqG9r5LYT7U.jpg (1249x1920, 403.78K)

Any evidence at all? Any‽

What's all this then? Sorry, I'm new here.

Oh okay, so why won’t YOU answer the question?

I didn’t address it to ghoul, notice the use of “he” instead of “you.” Will give you a pass there since english isn’t your first language but pls pay attention going forward.

This

Attached: 4CFFE006-9C07-44F9-988E-4C9431D30F0D.png (591x530, 416.56K)

Choose one from the following labels, please:
Then report back, so that we can call you by it!

The only question I have for the mods would be: why haven't you faggots permabanned this cuck yet?

Yeah, it's called "lurk Holla Forums"
I can't exactly take retroactive screenshots. I'd offer to take one next time I see it but I know you'll be miraculously absent by the time that comes to fruition.

Thank you, but it was actually because I haven't read your post

Attached: happy Maisie12.jpg (1060x655, 190.58K)

That's a good question. Really pokes a hole in Ghoul's narrative.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (718x855, 134.85K)

Because this isn’t reddit you downy faggot.

Who is Zach? Sorry, I'm new here.

But some people clearly want it to be

So since this isn't Reddit, you should be able to moan and complain like a roastie because the mods delete your whiny metathreads?

Also, it's the International World Down Syndrome Day today!

Then why did you screencap it + claim you read it?
OHHHHH pretending to be retarded amirite? Lol, not necessary my dude you’re a third world gypsy attracted to deformed children xD

Attached: 829265DE-13A5-400E-9C5B-9D723FFFCA2C.gif (339x253, 2.68M)

Really? You know all the others, except that? Pick your label, then I'll tell you.

Attached: 1439229406490.jpg (199x254, 3.89K)

Check out his /cow/ thread.

No, I thought you think this is Gahoole. I've just saved it show you it isn't him, it's me. Do you want to hear a secret?

Attached: ssssss.jpg (480x480, 131.71K)

What better time than now to post your face?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (275x482, 190.78K)

LOOK EVERYONE ITS LEARNING!

That’s not the issue at all but I can see where you’re going with this.

What are you doing to celebrate? Lemme guess pizza hut but you can’t bring your DS since you broke it pretending you were the hulk.

Attached: 677936EE-8C30-4F01-A207-B3897C37E0B5.jpeg (640x617, 130.08K)

I don't know any of these people unless they came from the other Holla Forums. Then I might know them.

So what is, I wonder?

Attached: suspicion intensifies.jpg (308x249, 16.19K)

Aw, you are trying to be funny. That's funny in and of itself.

Then you are

Attached: 1453378097531.jpg (623x647, 113.69K)

what? who?
marge for life

lel (((you)))

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/

You have no right complaining about being unwanted or shitting the place up.

Now, try and let this thread die in peace.

The guy in the video seems pretty cool.

Yes, it's called the catalog. Lurk more.

lol nice try

Why are their buttcheeks blue and yellow?

Not trying at all.

I don't know. Maybe has to do with a political party or an African country's flag I suppose.

Holla Forums used to be fun but then it became a breeding grounds for trumpfaggotry and now waifuspam

Shouldnt you be posting ponies on /polmeta/?

and now, creating a bunch of salty metathreads to complain and whine like some fucking roastie.

You think you are calling me out? You are bumping your shitty thread and trying so hard to be funny and/or clever, but it just isn't working.

Had enough bants going to sleep atm tbh. See you faggots (not referring to
) later

Attached: 1CD394FB-1C8A-44B1-96C7-12B8E5C6FB14.jpeg (640x640, 96.88K)

Of course you would know. How are celebrations going?

And yes, I would know, my uncle had Down Syndrome. Are you gonna try and make a joke about that too?

,!\          !    \         i  \         l      \,,..__          ,i′  ,\___,,--―l       \::゙'冖ーi、、        i     :;\::::::::::..l              `'‐、、       /__,..;:r---―-、,..__.     ,;'il:;}          .;:::`L__   ,.:f''""゙゙゙´          、 ̄ヽ,//           ...::::::l;;;:;;::::  _/       ......  、   \//、            ::::::::リ;;:::::::::....//       ......:;::::::::::::. ヽ、\ ゙ヽ  ヘ    ●      ....:::::::::i';;;;::::::::::::;;/    ::::::::::::;;;;;ノ ̄\:: 〉 〉゙'、 `ヽ_ノ       ......:::::::.;;;:ノ:;;;:::::::::::::/    ..::::、__;;ノ;;;`ヽ_/: / /⌒)メ、_ノ/         .....:::::;;;/;;;:::::;;:::::::::     ..:::イ;;.ヽ::;;;;;;;;;(__ノ /'"..:::::::::::::/  ...............:::::::::::;;;,;ノ;;::::::::::::::::     :::::::l;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;,.(__ノ;.;:.\:::::::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;/;:::::::::::::::::    ::::::::,!::;;;;;;;;;;:.`゙'-、、  ::: \_/::::::::::;;;___,.;-―''"::::::::::::::::::::::::   ..::::::::::,!;;;;;:;;;;;:::;;;;;:::;;;;;;`゙ ̄'''冖''―--―'";;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::

You're trying too hard

OH NO NO NO

Unlike you, with your memespeak and your greentext, right?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (645x729, 61.95K)

It didn't have to be this way Holla Forums. #8/tv/ could have just kept it's mouth shut about who leaked zero's sex tape and /ourguy/ would still be working behind the scenes.

Yer..

I don't know who this is but I want to be his friend. :-)

GET A GIRLFRIEND YOU LOSERS

Will you be my girlfriend?

I don't know what's going on or who is who.
All I know is that waifu spam is annoying.

Agreed.
I have to admit, though - given the choice, I'd take the tranny wrestler or even Munter over poobag. Munter's got a pretty sweet body, anyways. And the tranny wrestler doesn't poo in a bag. I would take poobag over deformed FAS sloth girl, though.
Emmafags of all varieties can eat a bag of dicks.

why cant we just be a community of normal people who like to shitpost about zionist controlled television and film. Why do we have to deal with so many freaks.