JORDAN PETERSON BTFOS SOYBOYS

JORDAN PETERSON BTFOS SOYBOYS

Holla Forums AND Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

MAKE ME

Attached: download (9).jpeg (225x225, 6.15K)

GTFO

Jordan Peterson has videos talking about how kino Chamber of Secrets is and how kino Quidditch is.

Absolutely based.

unironically /ourguy/

(((Jordan Peterson)))

Goblin of Fire always forever best potterkino

Attached: 1516289713637.jpg (720x800, 231.98K)

Clean your room bucko before I give you a spanking.

Attached: th.jpeg (474x275, 19.18K)

Goblet of Fire has grown on me, even though its pretty good its still unironically the worst one.

I am 19.
^_)

Attached: lullabyprince_by_lullabyprince-daxk9bj.png (475x350, 45.01K)

GOF is the one with the most variety within the Hogwarts setting, and is directly comparable to COS which presents the school more restrictively, almost claustrophobic. Hogwarts is the entirety of HP: as soon as the story got out of school, it lost its plot and became generic young adult.

Subhuman tbh

;_;
;_;

Gofs direction is all over the place.

You mean one book out of seven? The last book? The films were much better and part 1 was refreshing in that it didn't follow the same lines as the previous 6

I beg your pardon? We had a poll some time ago, the average poster on Holla Forums is a 30yo christian white male, european and married with children, either with a stable occupation or military career.

Azkaban

Idk what you are talking about fam.

Also 5 was hella involved with hogwarts and 6 was pretty much their most nornal school year til it all goes to complete shit and dumbledore dies

Also 6 has a ton of parallels to chamber of secrets and also presents the school more restroctively

do it or I send the niggers!

Attached: Gay African lynched burned.mp4 (400x220, 11.12M)

lol

lmao@u

Jordan Peterson

68 Olive Avenue

Toronto, ON, M6G 1V1

waaaow

peterson is the ultimate po-mo soyboy

/ourguy/

You goddamn collectivist! You're banned from my free speech event!