What are some kinos about blaming the opposite sex for your ugliness and using your moderator position on an obscure...

What are some kinos about blaming the opposite sex for your ugliness and using your moderator position on an obscure internet forum as an outlet for your frustration?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (962x640, 84.63K)

Reported

Why does he bother you? Because he doesn't moderate the stuff you want to be moderated? Cry a river, faggot!

Why does making fun of him bother you? Are you his buttbuddy?

No, but what do you gain from this? He is not strictly Television or Movies, so if you make fun of him, that's a meta thread. Consider him like a brick in the wall of the room we are talking. Does it matter if that brick looks different than the others?

Of course, it can fall on your head, but only if you keep hitting the wall with a hammer.

we must ban OP

Nigga, Zach is banned, Gahoole announced it. I bet he is banned for good.

t. Zach

Is this supposed to be funny?

You're a funny guy, Zach. You tell me.

It's not funny then. I bet that you and the likes of you have written down "Zach" and other forms of this word more in the last 2 months than the total number of Maisie and it's forms being written down here in 3 years.

It's only because it triggers you so much, Zach. It's like reminding a Jew that they're Jewish. It's weird but it works, Zach. Gets ya'll hot and bothered. Too bad you refuse to release all that pent-up anger in the ring against Gahoole.

OP from earlier Marg breads here, didn’t make this thread + seem to remember a lot of talk about “everyone who loves jennay hates Marg and can ban people isn’t ghoul.” Just noticed my on topic Star Trek thread got deleted too, fuck that guy he wants a hostile board he can have it.

Attached: A9F66C33-0E46-4BD0-86E2-076FB99D7335.jpeg (810x485, 64.39K)

The one thing I hate about this board is (maybe others are like this too, but here it is really obvious) that I can't proove my state of emotions. I've said this about the Holla Forums-talk, about the homosexual spam and about this whole Zach-schtick, that it's just boring, when it became boring. But you simply can't do this, because if you say that Holla Forums-talk bores you, you are a Jew, Holla Forums, etc.; if you say that the homosexual spam bores you, you are, I don't know, I don't remember; and if you say that the Zach-meme bores you, you are Zach.

The guy is banned. Sure, he can try to evade, but he is Public Enemy Nr.1. here anyway, and that will bring even worse stuff on him. If some of his fans are right, and he is mentally ill, then of course, he can't stop, and then I'll pity him for what's coming.

So, maybe, maybe it's time to move on and find something more interesting/entertaining to talk about? Because it really bores me to death, that literally any thread here now goes into "you are mutts, you are not white, da Germans, da Joos" and "Zach". Any fucking thread…

Oh, and one more thing: I'm not saying that it should be banned or removed. Do whatever you like! I'm just saying, it's probable, that there are more people here like me, who are getting bored by your 24/7 cliché-spewing.

Attached: 1461521610715.png (480x360, 199.48K)

Nobody cares, old-news-literally-who.

Zach, if you don't like the board, don't post here. Margcuck still has /television/, go post there with him.

Should be made into a banner.

Seriously ghoul you might as well post with your trip. The only anons you might be fooling are 4cuck tourists and they couldn’t care less.

Attached: 7CDA4F39-B8BF-4BFE-91D5-3548F3468E7D.jpeg (588x896, 111.35K)

Why does it matter so much how many shitbag posters are? The main one is a ban-evader, who rigged the voting for Queen, and then pranced around for a year, screeching it into everyone's face. It's probably you, so you'll go on and tell me how wrong I am, but I don't care about your opinion.

You rigged the voting, you annoyed us with your spam, you have evaded the banning. Fuck you.

CLEARLY YOU ARE THE VOL I DEMAND THIS BULLYING TO STOP OR ELSE I'LL MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON /sudo/ AND JIM WILL HAVE TO LISTEN OR ELSE I'LL BE REALLY SAD AND GO BACK TO MEWCH

You all realize Zach is almost never here yet you can't stop thinking about him right? Truly the man is based, he frazzled 4chan autists last year so hard they still talk about him over there when anyone says something against their hivemind or low hanging fruit memes.

You're all faggots, imageboards were a mistake. Gahoole is an attention whore and a shit mod, if anything he should be banned for making a mockery out of shitposting. What did I mean by this? Really makes you think!
Quick call this post Zach!

Whatever you want, Zach.

Attached: taps.gif (250x210, 484.26K)

times up

Attached: 4247283.jpg (750x563, 49.93K)

>>>/cuckchan/

Is it Maisie Time then?

Attached: clajzy 10.jpeg (768x1024, 89.82K)

nice dubs zachary

now

PRINCESS MAISIE TO THE RESCUE?

Shall we post some Maisies, lads?

Attached: drink11.jpg (426x594, 87.66K)

Attached: 1489541372181.jpeg (2448x3264, 1.99M)

The easiest way to prove you aren’t Zach is to say the following: Holla Forums is not reddit.

Right, someone posting her a year ago ban evaded so any mention of her is forbidden now. Got it. You’re a big guy in charge here. Seem to recall a lot of anons ban evading since then posting emma Watson and even maisie but I guess that’s different right, not like you were hostile towards Marg from day 1 either. Face it you’re full of shit, literally incapable of being honest and just like every other cancerous mod on this site are on a power trip to turn this place into reddit. This isn’t and never will be a subreddit where you get to make up rules as you go along and downboat shit you don’t like. Unfortunately you’re too dumb to get that, fortunately it just makes this place more fun.

Attached: 734A1626-91CC-4AA8-AA9A-2B6B405F3FF2.png (636x541 601.46 KB, 80.65K)

yawn

Attached: she won.png (199x255, 59.19K)

Holla Forums is not reddit

Bro, I'm not Gahoole. I wasn't hostile from day 1 to your waifu, my first thought was literally "who is this, how come I never saw her posted here before, how does she won the voting then?". Then I was like "okay, she has nice tits, alright". But then you and your ilk spammed her everywhere with that annyoing copyright mark and that made me hate her.

About Janny: You can at least evade her, because she is in only one thread, and her posting died down pretty quickly.

Wew, you’re a beta even by cancerous avatarfag standards.

Attached: 9C05753C-9C92-4145-8329-A6B966F58A35.gif (240x228, 857.69K)

Holla Forums is reddit, where have you been.

The people's vote chose who was queen. Maisie is the only contender who has bothered to follow the rules and continues to do so in style.

It's the voting. I accepted what the board voted, Maisie was second. Blissfag is nice to me, he is nice to Maisie, if he wants to call the winner of the voting Queen, let him have his way. There are people here who like Bliss, so let they have their way. I'm not someone who wants to ruin the fun. And the title of Princess is not contested at all, it's for Maisie alone:1

Attached: Fire Maisie8.jpg (1080x1080, 104.58K)

Could you be any more obvious?

Nice! Substituting one lie for another, very subtle. No Ghoul as you well know she’s literally never been spammed here and the ONE time she had multiple threads up (there are at least 4 maisie threads up right now btw, fagget) they were anchored despite being 100% on topic. You want to hide behind user, fine - that’s why you closed board logs and stopped using your vol trip a year ago - but at least stop with the second hand embarrassment.

Oh lord, the fucking irony.