Change the Channel

Is CA finished?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.35K)

why what happened?

yes
Also what?

A bunch of former CA employees have been sharing horror stories on Twitter.

So? They've been doing that for years.

But now even higher up people like Linkara are doing it.

How soon until Linkara gets #Metoo?

We had a thread about those tweets earlier, it was nothing damning. CA is already dead anyway

Why doesn't Lupa just make a phoney rape claim against Doug? Channel Awesome will be dead and gone within a week.

She already did that to Spoony kind of. Lupa is seems like a massive cunt.

Linkara a male feminist who lied about getting fucked by a tranny. Probably soon.

I thought Linkara was the one with the rape fetish.

Post it. I want to know.

he's the one with the cock fetish

Linkara wrote literal cuck stories on some sex blog iirc.

He also made bad comics with a suspicious amount of rape themes.

this shit will finish when NC finally gets bored of doing NC and rage quits for good
he tried to do other things and they all failed miserably, he'll be doomed to be the NC for the rest of his internet career
everyone else on that plataform is little more than a sideatraction, NC has and always will be the backbone

I'm starting to think so.
I actually still like Doug, Season 11 has been pretty decent and though he's a manchild aren't we all and reminds me of that one guy who is always at local Yugioh matches or Comic stores who says Family Guy jokes and nothing original whilst everybody awkwardly laughs so he thinks he's funny and won't shut the fuck up since he got that laugh he seems like he's atleast got a good heart.

I hope he, Tamara and Black furry find a niche but right now everybody else on that site apart from MasakoX is pure toxin especially with his right hand man Linkara agreeing with these former employees that are trying to fuck him over ("HE WANTED TO MAKE A RAPE JOKE!!" - Lindsey Ellis, Writer of the Rape Rap)

I dunno, I wish him well but I think he needs to accept that it's time to be absorbed while he still has a slither of fame.

She really seems like a two faced bitch.
I used to love Obscurus Lupa but then when Movie Nights came out and she started to look like her face was that one "moist" picture I couldn't stand her "super srs style" that she used to make fun of in Obscurus Lupa presents.

She seems like a two faces bitch from what she did to Spoony, How she helped his Ex, what she did with Lindsay, How much she controls Phelous, How she rage quit/lost her job, what she did to JessOtaku (Enabled the shit out of her Trans thing and basically broke a young girls mind) and so on.

no

Attached: tumblr_p0yeweyA221va5hv0o1_500.png (500x707, 137.31K)

ye

oh god

Attached: tumblr_p2c9yaK1qm1va5hv0o1_500.jpg (500x708, 66.84K)

There is exactly one thing in that hellhole that I like and that's Tamara's Never Seen. She's so very enthusiastic and has such nice cleavage that I can't help but like it.

what's this?

He was always an obnoxious numale soyboy

Why are you avatarfagging with spoilered pics of anime dickgirls?

because linkara loves dickgirls

Attached: tumblr_p514lajutt1sf6x0do1_500.jpg (500x512, 80.99K)

Can I get a quick rundown on these people? Haven't payed attention to them in nearly a decade at this point.

geddafuq outta here with that gay shit

Why does CA even still exist anymore? It's basically just NC now.

Got any screencaps? I remember hearing Ross Scott (the Freeman's Mind and Game Dungeon guy) talk about his time with TGWTG, he said they were alright guys though they removed him from the site with no warning.
I also heard Mike Jeavons (Shameful Sequels, mostly known for vlogging about random tat these days) say that Doug had no idea how to manage a budget and was a terrible director. He was in a few of the shitty Channel Awesome movies himself so he has more experience with them than Ross would have had.

I assume you do, too.

Not much to note besides Nostalgia Chick going off the fucking deep end around 2009-2010 and becoming an full-blown SJW.

and also coincidently not being married let alone having kids

Are you talking about the abortions or something else?

BUILD THAT WALL

I'm talking about her getting arrested, leaving TGWTG and becoming a social justice vlogger.

That doesn't sound nearly as mental.

Tyrone?

Who is even left on the site?

Two words

SJW Illuminati

Not this faggot again

I actually made a graphic of who's left years ago using that one big ensemble piece some DeviantArt faggot made

Thanks for posting it.

I wasn't on my computer. Besides, it's pretty outdated since new talent have came and went but this is all of the classic, 2008 - 12 reviewers that have left and remained.

Attached: allthatremains.png (900x506, 766.79K)

She quit years ago and loss lots of weight after she got married. She actually looks younger in her early 30s than she was in her 20s. Now Marzgurl runs a cooking channel as a hobby.

Linky left today

Yeah, exactly what I meant by "it's pretty outdated."
Good for MarzGirl, though.

Oh?

Updated.

Attached: f4fec63358133845eb8811adecb5d0f79ef2e08f7d8324fbd0430add974c3cac.png (900x506, 1.32M)

i was sure it had been a rotting carcass for years…