Tommy Wiseau is unironically a better Joker than Jared Leto

JUST

Ouch.

I'd watch that movie.

Tommy Wiseau is so fucking weird.
He's the only person in the world with the surname "Wiseau" and to this day nobody knows where he's actually from or what age he is.
He hasn't seemed to have gotten any older since The Room was released. Some people think he might be Polish even though he doesn't have a Polish accent. He says he's from New Orleans, he claims he lived in France at one point, then Germany and even Eastern Europe.
He absolutely embraces his memedom but also kinda doesn't understand his memedom. He's a fucking enigma.

It sounds like a bastardization of a french surname.

Friendly reminder tommy wiseau was burn in the 1950s.

lol
10/10

*Laughs in oh hi Mark*

Attached: 6549849.jpg (1920x1080, 233.43K)

Joker is overrated and overused.

That legitimately wasn’t a bad take on the joker.

The part where he talked about dancing with the Devil in the moonlight was actually really well done.

Jesus no

That was pretty terrible, but they were joking around. I think he would legit make a good Joker under the right director.

What are some other characters that would be fun to see get played by Wiseau?
I'm thinking pic related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x481, 546.52K)

Must be Jew.

Haha what a story, Mark.

Pretty sure he's from Eastern Europe and The Room was a money laundering operation.

samefagging:
Also, I think his "weirdness" comes from having a car accident and slight brain damage.

Digits confirm Wiseau is a fucking highlander.

Am I the only who liked Leto's Joker?

it's just tommy's same old wacko shtick. what a surprise.
Heath Ledgers Joker will never be topped.

HEEEEEEEEERE WE ARE

BORN TO BE KINGS
WE'RE THE PRINCES OF THE U-NI-VEEEERSE

Jack was better.

watched it and ironically loved it like the room, fund it jews

Fuck, I thought that was Gene Simmons in the thumbnail.

Also, whole-heartedly agree with OP's tearful demand that Tommy play the Joker in the next movie.

Attached: joker haram.jpg (470x407, 153.86K)

Alex DeLarge seems like a good fit for his kind of crazy.

Ledger's Joker is overrated trite that people only like because of the shit tier script that literally spells out his thematic significance in dialogue at multiple points because the audience for capeshit is terminally retarded.

It will likely be Joaquin Phoenix

i'm white but some Europeans really, really, really fucking creep me out. Like they're just as weird as asians. They're so offputting I feel a deep repulsion.. hatred even. Like they are socially profoundly different species.

He would make a perfect Joker – not even joking. He has that unsettling, unpredictable thing going that the Joker really needs.

Attached: Tommy Wiseau’s Joker Audition Tape (Nerdist Presents).webm (640x360, 11.24M)

it's called not being subhuman goblins, you feel revulsion because you see a superior lifeform and want to destroy it because it makes your existence look pitiful

Attached: mutt.jpg (858x617, 39.37K)