JF Calls Out Dean Esmay

fucking BASED

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (485x567, 61.58K)

What's the context for this clip?

Doesn’t JF fug tards?

Attached: F4BEEC22-EF6D-46B4-9591-AB65DB79FACB.png (341x310, 70.44K)

The warski crew sandbagged an mra during ''bloodapalooza’’ so the mra’s crew and them have been beefing since.

Atheist so likely.

If you mention any of these people to me followed by an opinion i automatically disregard that opinion.
If you mention these people in any tone other than derision i automatically disregard your opinion.

Thanks we were really concerned about that.

Attached: Papa JF full power.png (283x302, 59.16K)

Attached: 2tOZylZVK6lRaZi0KK30UZ3v90zEc8Uylj1vnsrknCA.jpg (653x477, 57.96K)

Attached: Papa_JF_lasers.jpg (283x302, 9.97K)

Attached: WHERE_ARE_ALL_THE_NIGGERFAGGOTS.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

Attached: Her name is elsa jean if you _a5c9170f4f167930143008865d5e31cd.jpg (326x287, 19.59K)

shucks

Attached: 00ab5e1675baa70ac29fda355d909d70bb23e64d18ce7f3ec9118c0b95e330df.jpg (273x366, 13.64K)

How does JF get such kino lighting?

You can't finish college believing that, you can't even obtain a trade like that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (238x220, 36.5K)

reminds me of nietzsche, good post

I am sorry, the world runs on people who do trades and especially shitty jobs like sanitation but its a true fact that getting a degree is going to take a bit more reading and lectures than a trade. You can be just as smart as anybody else and be a tradesmen, avoiding college all together for a trade instead might even be smarter, but getting a degree is going to require a bit more mental effort than a trade.

spotted the mikefag

Try being a industrial electrician who has to go in and fix 20 year old systems that have been nigger rigged into deathtraps by incompetent maintenance men, mislabeled so nothing corresponds correctly, and assuming you get it sorted out without eating a few hundred volts because you have to work hot because heaven forbid the cheap fucks stop production for any reason then you still have to setup controls for a frankenstein of old and systems that don't play nice at all. All the mental effort you could want.

You are comparing the actual job vs getting the papers, not a fair comparison in this case.

This is making me laugh harder than it should. I haven't even watched the rest of the clip.

It's been 3 months and those fags are already bitching out each other, broken up their working business together that was worth thousands a month all because JF called Andy Wanksk lazy idiot.

Attached: full vore.jpg (485x443, 36.38K)

Racewarski is a lazy idiot. He only got roped into this for the money. He was going to burn out or sell out eventually.

Pretty much inevitable with the personality types involved. The format itself thrives off conflict and ensures a unstable group dynamic.

jf needs to find an intelligent leftist host as a match. i was about to encourage the infighting, but andy doesn‘t stand a chance.
on the other hand, he‘s the humane part of bloodsports, jf alone would scare guests and viewers away with his autism.

Really? Sauce?
And why is that Wojak Romanian?

It's not any one videos but here is one of Jim saying why Andy got so arseblasted by JF calling him lazy and an idiot. There's also a video out there when Andy Wankski's girlfriend agrees with JF that Andy is lazy and he goes Nuclear at her.

The image is Vee full gore face grubbed