So Jay, what did you think of Death Wish 2018?

Attached: mike and jake.jpg (640x360, 37.73K)

Attached: c578c688dbb1069c1fc1ecd5414d4d8bd81b56b2e4d61224f847ba3e4c7a1cc8.png (1000x667, 690.94K)

Do you think Mike grew up thinking Ghostbusters was a documentary?

Attached: Stantz.png (350x350, 158.05K)

Ghosts are real though.

It's called a guilty pleasure dummies.

and ghosts are real

Would that be the qt ghost girl kind or the terrifying and malevolent Jamesian kind?

Did you know that little children having 'invisible friends' is not part of any tradition or folklore in human history, as it was specifically created in America due to the insistent reports that infants see apparitions?

Never seen one physically but I've witnessed doors open, heard their voices, and seen them pull the caps off bottles.

How much ectoplasm was there?

I would just chalk it off to paranoia or superstition, but the only time any of those things occurred was in one house, and it's never occurred before or after that.

I guess air conditioning pressure can open/close doors? That might be one explanation.

Ghosts are demons, not the souls of the dead(though they will sometimes try to make themselves look like people, sometimes even your dead friends or relatives, to fuck with you.) I suspect that their faces are like mirrors because I saw a picture of one looking at a mirror in my uncle's and it's face was the exact kind of green that mirrors turn when you point them at other mirrors. If you want to get rid of them, play this song loudly while asserting that Jesus is God repeatedly.

Or open windows - when I keep the windows open in summer the draft makes the doors open and close.

Those are some of the shittiest doors ever then.

Well, the house is from 1927, and the doors are probably not much more recent, and if I forget to shut them, and if there is a breeze, they will slam open/shut.

When the front door opened by itself I was like, "maybe I didn't close it well enough?"

Lately I keep seeing movement in my peripheral vision, when I'm at home. It doesn't happen in other enviroments. I'm pretty much preparing for the big one.

I would imagine older doors would be better since that was when they actually used wood to make them.

Do what I said here
It wouldn't hurt to anoint your house with oil either.

Seems like a bit of a hassle tbh. Can't I just call some kinda exterminator service to tackle the problem?

thats what ur mom said ;)

YES PLEASE

Attached: 148956a5e76d99ec2dd8b1148ed7f8d87a50e21e1ac28abc919b5af16a8a77bd.jpg (1632x3465, 1.62M)

Thanks user, I will. Damned things are like pests who infest vacant structures.

Attached: gbslime.jpg (556x314, 109.47K)

tl;dr?

user was molested and made up an alien story to cover it up

Anyone got the greentext story from 4chan about user who had a trap roommate and lived in a haunted apartment?
It was quite long and I only ever remember reading the first two or three parts. Nothing sexual happened, and it was delving into creepypasta territory.

smh tbh fam

How about the giantess and pony tulpas?

Attached: 1463838984857.png (1600x5000 3.33 MB, 1.71M)