Why don't you have a bloodsports tshirt yet?

why don't you have a bloodsports tshirt yet?

Attached: 5537654385[1].png (1032x620, 345.6K)

Bloodapalooza was a disappointment. Tonka got drunk way to early and the whole thing fell apart. At least we got the money badgers outing themselves as oppertunistic roastie parasites.

Attached: cringy.jpg (300x450 634.34 KB, 33.36K)

Why do people give a flying shit what Jim "Betrayed GG for an ugly Asian Mate" Metokur says?

Attached: soundofnoonecaring.mp4 (480x360, 336.72K)

meh. does jf have shirts?

kill yourself

there is nothing cringier than bloodsports
learn how to debate and stop thinking screeching like autists and epic memeing on someone is doing anything other than humiliate yourself

no u

care to point to a more structured version covering the same topics? of course not, you're just an unproductive critic.

it doesn't exist because debate is dead, and all you're doing is help dig the hole deeper, you're doing the marxists job for them, now go hop on mike enochs cock faggot

Attached: the alt right.jpg (712x400, 51.07K)

fuck off karen

those are some wonderful copouts, topped with some absurd guilt-by-association of a guy who did it once and lost. your goal is clearly not to improve or produce anything so keep rolling around in that pig shit and posting pics of guys' dicks and assholes.

lol

there is nothing to improve on a bunch of manchildren raised by single mothers shrieking about reddit frog, you're literally the cringiest thing on the planet

maybe you should take up sewing so you can make a handsome bonnet for that strawman

WHERE'S VAN DAMME

you're hitting every checkmark for 16 year old magapede fresh out highschool "debate" class, keep digging champ

whats a bloodsport? i'm not a virgin nerd and actually go out to bang women, so I don't follow internet gayness.

Even the worst college level debate is more entertaining than hours and hours of bloodsports trash thats half mindless screeching and half social chit chat that even bores the guests they have on

Except the Alt-Right is actually rotten to the core by association, especially big guns like Peinovich. Anyone who's in the know knows that TRS and co are all covering for certain unsavoury individuals both in their orbit and in their wider circle. Even the new recruits know that there's certain things you can't say… when it comes out, and it will come out, you will understand.

-They have patreons
-They pound out super chats
-They're trying to sell fucking t-shirts, something Jim himself said was cringy as fuck. Look up his interaction with Destiny on Lauren Southern, he said "it's okay to be white" shirts would be gay as fuck. (they'll have no choice but to disavow this shit and claim some third-party faggot made it)

And then they have the audacity to call the honey badgers shills and try to get them called "money badgers" because they do similar shit.

Tonka and Failure really need to get put in the lifeboat and set adrift before they sink the whole ship. Andy's smarter than he looks and his recent shenanigans have been hilarious, as well as JF's response to the daily beast article on him, and Baked Alaska's a good boy.

These two are pure cringe. Anyone who tries to create their own slang is cringe. Tonka's the only one of these show's moderators that will scream insults at a guest and then when called on it defend it with "It's my show I can do what I want!"

Attached: flampe.JPG (572x407, 65.52K)

Not fond of the aut-right, so if this things is going to come out, why not say it now? I'm genuinely curious. Will saying it expose who you are or your source?

This. No time like the present.

Spill the beans!

Attached: DSCN2095.JPG (1600x1200, 199.61K)

Why would anyone buy this garbage? This is the same level of cringe as pic related

Attached: meme war.jpg (736x688, 70.97K)

This

Attached: smiling_pig copy.jpg (353x400, 26.1K)

It's not even an open secret it is just open. The core of the self described "alt-right" TRS, American Vanguard, etc are all pederasts. The pool party meme wasn't a meme. They are boy fuckers and it is really apparent when you read their writings.

The reason Spencer was eaten alive by them was because he didn't pretty it up when he posted that the last stand of white identity was homosexuality.

LOL.

well is he actually wrong or does it just make you butthurt?
seems accurate to me

i wonder this too, he's annoying

money badger don't give a damn (about anything other than their maple pesos)

This. You're acting like a bunch of niggers.

Attached: sargn.jpg (472x662, 140.54K)

t. money badger

Headbutt on the nose and start pounding my fists on his faces until the given person loses consciousness.