What does Holla Forums think of troma?

What does Holla Forums think of troma?

Attached: TromaLogo.png (540x185, 101.38K)

I like them.

kike trash

Highly entertaining. Tromeo & Juliet is an amazing movie.

reddit af

could never relate with the kids into it, it always felt hollow. proto-hipsters and ultimately

Sargent Kabukiman is kino

All of these. There is an annual trash film festival in my city, and Lloyd Kaufmann vistied one year.
I'm under the impression everybody there only pretended to like those films for hipster clout.

remember when the Troma guy BAGEL'd Mrs. Rolfe?

Made a bad movie that some people enjoyed then went crazy trying to repeat it and failed harder every time.

I like their willingness to make pretty much anything that wouldn't get made otherwise.
Yes, it's highly watchable. And the Toxic Avengers, The Nukem Highs, and many other randoms.

Attached: surprise.gif (288x225, 5.08M)

Like.

Pretty crap for the most part. Tries too hard to be wacky, and the mean spirited tone is off putting. I did like Combat Shock though.

Street Trash did Troma better than Troma.

The Tarkovsky of our generation. Troma movies are epic clashes of titanic personalities, powerful statements on good and evil, and irreverent comedy wrapped up into incredible works of art appropriate for people of all intelligence levels. You don't have to glean the deeper messages of these films to enjoy them, but it's there for those of us with high enough IQs to care. Toxic Avenger 3 is no kidding the single most arthouse film in the English language. A work like Poultrygeist is so dense that you'll find some new understanding of its artistic merits every single time you watch it. And has there ever been a movie more witty than Terror Firmer? Troma isn't for everyone, nor does it try to be. Troma is for people who enjoy fun, and maybe a little something more than fun with it.

Lloyd browses Holla Forums confirmed.

I thought Combat Shock was genuinely disturbing at times.

there's only 2 things I know about Troma, and both are fine pieces of work

Attached: EmilyYoucis.jpg (832x1080 197.98 KB, 146.74K)

overrated 'zomg you went there' shit done better than others

what does penis taste like?

Attached: dr-joseph-goebbels-about-the-jew.jpg (376x395, 28.65K)

Wow, you're all kinds of based.

The Amerimutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a krautaboo, chesscuck, cave beast, poledditor. It all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Amerigoblin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "Whiter than you Achmed!"

- Truthseeker

Attached: addcef75f2007981013661cbc33a00fe679b42b27a2177a26947afbf4992ec31.png (889x696, 35.91K)

Attached: e20b1a69b271a38d7e4e80b5ef60c8a7fa643e42a53a6228e7ee82c961e80ecb.jpg (527x779, 38.08K)

there's hardly anything more quintessentially jewish than troma

Attached: 1521822346593.jpg (376x376, 14.89K)

Wrong, Lloyd is an honorary Aryan.

They make films for fun's sake. Nothing wrong with that.

no trouble with that at all, but the seem like they’re more fun to make than to watch

Depends on your idea of fun.

Troma is up there with bollywood in my book
it takes real talent to make objectivelly bad movies that are still a joy to watch

it's the ultimate manchild "DUDE VIOLENCE AND SHIT HAHAHA" test. If someone like James, a literal diagnosed autist whose job it is to make similarly humored films, happens to be a big fan, at least it's understandable and has a certain charm. Failed normalfags in denial about their autism liking this is the cringiest crap, especially when they bring it up in a non-autistic setting. I guarantee if you show any normal person any of these films they'll think you're a retard and immediately want to distance themselves from you.
Pic related is the one exception. I've seen Poultrygeist, Toxic Avenger and Tromeo and Juliet and all were similarly retarded.

Attached: Cannibal_the_musical_13th_anniversary_dvd[1].jpg (260x382, 25.09K)