Going for a jog, bbl <3

Going for a jog, bbl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeO1PxwEr8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xnv65fHoLTQ
youtu.be/vlq9UWWqe44?t=117
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Durst

i thought the base building was pretty good actually. but i'd rather the effort had gone into like good quests and other shit

he's more concerned over cost and placement. i'll stick with the normal needles for now.

That's a damn shame. Axel and I didn't talk to eachother much but it was a name I saw enough to make me respect them as a poster.

That's true, they are spreading themselves too thin, but I guess every game needs a gimmick these days.
How expensive are tattoos these days? I remember them being cheap once upon a time.

I'm not sure what happened, but after we bailed from Holla Forums he just stopped posting as much, he still visits from time to time, but apparently he doesn't get much conversation.

i would say bethesda is one of the few companies that need to adhere to the trends of today/ but for some reason they decides instead of making a better engine than their ancient bullshit that a dialog wheel would be better

it depends entirely on who is doing it plus size, location, and what it is. like color would be more expensive than black. generally the more experienced the artist the higher the price. you pay for quality like with really any art commision.

.*

decided*

etc

It's funny. I never agreed to the Holla Forums bailout, I was just on a posting hiatus and this place (well aneki) happened...

Posting is no longer a challenge. The drama is only minor. There are no more milestones to achieve. This is it. Our shitposting plateu.

Yeah its pretty weird how they keep on rehashing the gamebryo engine, but I guess it keeps printing money so why stop? Eventually they will have to stop and make an updated engine, or at least I hope.
I never though of applying printer ink prices to tattoos but I guess that makes sense. I can see how that would be expensive then, art comissions can get pretty crazy plus you have to pay the guy for the time and effort spent to carefully apply that ink to your arm without messing it up or jamming it into your skin if he is a scrub.

I went into hiding just before they started using that tripfinder to ban us all, since I didn't know how to proxy I never came back until aneki and Axel bailed as well to save his trips. Was there a vote or something? I missed the very end of the Holla Forums threads but remember coming back to like 2 posters trying to keep it alive. It's kind of nice to be able to post without the mods watching us, they liked me for some reason though, never banned the threads I made.

good to be on the receiving end of the money tho lol

There were two things, there was the name extension and then there was the seff tracker. I'm not sure which one you are talking about. Both ended up doing more harm than good in the long run. The fun was easily ruined. Not anymore though, but the fun is certainly way more tame.

Well of course, gotta love it, I'd probably be milking it if I were them as much as I down talk it, though I would be designing backup plans for when people eventually catch on, which I hope they are working on as we speak, Bethesda can be dumb but not dumb enough as to believe this will never end.

Both, I got rid of all extensions but warned everyone else to do it as well when Seff showed up, most people brushed it off since it made finding posters so much easier. I knew that Seff was bad news the second he appeared. Yeah I noticed, things are pretty calm here for the most part, though people were pretty worked up over politics last time I stopped in so I bailed for a week or two.

fgsfds

dfsdfsccdvfs,m.bv/,;.lmcv,mbdrvgfcdaesw,mmncdvfedfecdrvfe

you were rude as fuck yesterday to me

We used to have culture though. We don't have that anymore. We were a society. We are now a handful of posters anymore.

cooki still here

I've never been mean to you
You don't piss me off

i made like 140 out of one art comission. proud of myself there.

i always go back to bethesda like a battered housewife

i see through your mindgames
but its true ive never targeted you because i think youre probably a swell person

What did I say yesterday then?

nothing
but that was the point, see
im good at these things u brown anime poster

I don't get it
Sorry I'm super high and sleepy right now

Out of Vyers, gonna start Wallaceposting.

I do miss the little skirmishes people would have, outsiders coming in and messing stuff up, poster rivalries, user invasions, IRL conflict once and a while, we even had a few subgroups that would kinda from a gang. Without the anons coming in I fear we will slowly die off, I would have never found the threads if I didn't wander in as an user.

Damn man, what do you draw? I usually bum images for free off the drawthreads over on Holla Forums and such. Most people do, took me a while to stop buying their games but Skyrim was kind of a kick to the balls, and yeah I bought the console version, I was 14 and stupid.

same
i dont get it either
wanna be friends

youtube.com/watch?v=NeO1PxwEr8Q

I don't se

whatever im paid to draw. mostly people.

you fucked up getting the console version.

See why not*

There is absolutely no incentives to entice new blood into this community. It's sad.

fantastic
my favorite color is green
im six foot one and tons of fun

what about you

Do you get much business? I sometimes wonder about getting an image drawn but I have to be careful with money, I basically live off odd jobs.
I know, but back then I was a consolefag, I later bought a PC and everything has been well since.

There might be a way, but I'll have to think it through, I'll be damned if I let the place die. I've got too many memories, make the threads great again!

My puppy just pissed every where so I'm pretty annoyed

no i dont. im not well known

what would you get done

If every shitposter donated a dollar we could probably get ads to the board on the site.

Only thing I can think of.

make sure to punish him and clean it thoroughly
whenever he smells it he'll be compelled to pee on it again

He's so naughty
It doesn't matter how many times he gets in trouble for something he just does it more
He's just like his dad

Oh just a few characters that I find lacking content, nothing that interesting, I have a bad habit where I collect any and all images of a character I like, it started with collecting images to use here and it just got out of control, I've got over 40GBs worth of images.

Think that would work? I mean I suppose it could, I wouldn't be against throwing 20 bucks at this place, its provided me with far more entertainment than games I've thrown 60 bucks at.

yeah thats overkill

luckily there isnt much of the character i use

It would be hard times, most certainly invasions, but after the ads have past those who choose to stay will stay. It will force new blood in here, I can't guarantee safety though. Would make or break the board.

have you tried seeing if it could be a hereditary problem?
or they arent going out late enough/early enough?

Mid Boss, you still here?

I'm guessing you get those images out of a comic of sorts? I wouldn't even want to imagine my scout folder if I took images from those tf2 comics let alone my many pokemon characters since they had a huge ass manga. I would delete some things but I haven't got the heart, I've even got Soto's doodles he would draw up packed in one of my folders.

I think we would have to hold a vote or something, or at least take people's opinions on the matter into account. I do agree that it is dangerous for the board, has anyone new showed up lately who hasn't had previous connections to the threads?

Yeah I ran out of Midboss, posting Wallace now.

That's fine. You can still be Mid Boss.

This is my only figure. Was a GameStop exclusive for Star Fix Zero. 5k made. Stone resin. 100 bucks.

I'm sure it's the latter cause they should know better by now. It usually happens at night after I get back from work. I let them out for a while and they don't wanna go but as soon as they get inside they wanna piss and shit everywhere

Everyone loses their shits each time a vote is cast. Isn't that what created animus in the first place?

I hate to say it but there will be casualties with change. I've seen it a million times before.

Not saying the vote route isn't the correct route, because it is, but it's always hard to have them taken seriously without hurting people.

That's pretty damn cool, didn't know they made it out of stone, that ups the value in my eyes, plus that value will probably grow if its limited edition. If I ever get my hands on an Astalos figure I think is a steal I'll post a picture of it for you to check out.

I'm not sure, I though moderator drama killed aneki. There are always casualties with change, can't bake a cake without cracking a few eggs eh? And we are cooking with explosive eggs! I'll ask around to see what people think, go ahead and think it over yourself though, this probably wont happen in a while if at all depending on the support it gets. Do you know who the admin of this board is?

I was thinking this same thing about an hour ago, I post here but have no real fucking clue... I think I am not liked by them though.

It's bebop

I'd love to see it.
Only other person I know who collects figures is Grim.

Admin is Bebop, Chii before him, me, then Erin before that.

Why do you say that? Have they banned you before?

Who is bebop? I know I've heard that before, or was that a tv show?

Oh. Then I have no idea how Bebop feels about me.

Also I collect figures. I have a fucking huge ass collection. Like, hundreds.

He's the admin

Chill guy.
I don't know him that well, but he seems alright.

Post them.

Yeah I'm looking forward to getting cool stuff when I get a steady job, right now I'm just helping out people I know so I can't put much money into my own interests. What kind of figures does Grim have?

I joined an animus discord once and the admin told me never to post in the discord ever again, and I assumed they were the same admin of the board.

Mostly Metroid stuff I think.
I'd get more if I had the funds as well, but I prefer to collect N64 games.

lmao all dogs do that
theyre just natural assholes

The animu discord is usually moderated by lugnuts.

What's this about dog assholes?

How good is animus on mobile? I don't have any good recent pics.

Mios Dios.
That's a lot of stuff.

And I use Overchan.
It's nice, but lacks the much needed (You).

It would seem so!

I'll have to get into contact with him at some point then, I've got a few questions to ask him.

That's pretty mean of them, then again I've never been allowed into any of the steam groups so I think whoever makes these things just wants to keep most people out.

Is he the one that was hunting that super rare Dark Suit Samus? I got all my 64 games from my brothers so I got lucky there, what's the rarest 64 game you've got? I've got a holographic gold Majora's Mask but I'm not sure if that's special.

is this gross or attractive?

Holo Majora is standard issue int he USA.
If you had a grey cart that's worth some cash. Same with NFR carts.

Rarest is a NFR Mario Party 3 cart I got off an old room mate for 100 bucks.

Naw that's not my room. Was in the folder with my room's photos though.

This is more like my room.

No one is obligated to like me or enjoy my posts, so the warning after me treading into their territory was only fair... I guess?

both

Wolf Link would be rad to have honestly.

He just did it again on my fucking bed
Son of a bitch

HOLY FUCK THIS APP IS GREAT

I can't take pics from it though... Where is the name field?

Well that sucks, at least it looks cool. That's one expensive mario party, where do people get NFR games anyways? Like where do they originate, Nintendo displays at cons?

I suppose but I doubt you did anything that intrusive, you are one of the most laid back posters around. I love how there are two sizes of wolf links there, gotta get em all I suppose.

Okay, guess I'll take pics now?

Rub his nose in it and tell him sternly what he did wrong
only thing you can do fam
he could have a blatter problem

Overchan?
Should be a side menu on it that you can set the name field in.

Shop displays like Walmart and Target.
They were the demo carts that get thrown out after promotions.
Most are full games though. There is no difference between the copy I have and a normal one.
Just the sticker. Some have differences though.

I do every time

Pics of what?

Oh man, I remember playing Pikmin 2 at Walmart when it was new, wish I could have gotten my hands on the special version of that. I'm guessing you would have to either work there to get it, or search the trash once they threw it out?

rip
i hope your financial situation is good enough to afford a vet visit

Well, they were suppose to be sent back to Nintendo. Most employees got to take them home. They aren't like, crazy rare if you know where to look. Hipsters kind of made prices stupid high for some reason. I don't think Pikmin 2 had a demo disk. It's booth was just the full game.

I'm going to play Zelda while I post.
Replies might slow.

He's got all his shots and stuff already

Pics Of my figs

Yes I am a mib fag

Nice figures, Freeman.

doesnt mean he hasn't gotten a bladder infection from eating something though neko

Fuck floods

These are just the figs in my immediate view

One of the few times to be happy you work in retail eh? Well that's unfortunate, but at least I didn't miss out, maybe I should get a Pikmin figure, I'm sure that would be a nice cheap one.

Have you ever opened the box?

any1 wanna play a videogame

You'll be paying upwards of 60 per figure it looks like.

Playing Zelda.

Rarely. If the box is stupid or the fig has a gimmick I will open it.

This fig mib goes for like $500

alright

I HAVE A THING FOR CATGIRLS OKAY?

Nice exclusive midna and Wolf link freeman

Catgirl

Ty

Something ominous about this photo

Could be, but I will have to do some more looking, also how long does it take people to make figures of a new character? I just looked up Astalos and he doesn't have much in the ways of merchandise yet.

Whats the coolest gimmick you have seen? Are we talking arms that shoot off?

Sanic

I honestly couldn't say.
Depends on fanbase I guess.

Maybe
He does get into a lot of shit

Fig that changes color based on temperature

I have the color changing fig here One sec

I'll have to ask around the monster hunter threads, he is my favorite monster along with Gobul, either one would be fine.

That's pretty rad, but the real question is do any of them have kung fu grip?

Lol no

If it just came out with the new game it could be some time before you see a figure I'd guess.

That's unfortunate, kung fu grip is always important.

I guess I'll wait a while, Gobul has a few but I'm worried since they come from Hong Kong

Well I'm gonna be heading off to bed it's 7am here, thanks for talking with me you guys, I wish you good sleep and happy collecting!

Warm

Bye

Did you never open them?

Cold

Might have to bite the bullet.

Night man.

Damn I miss Blood-chan

I don't like opening figs no

Most of my figs are boxed up right now

I mean like in storage bins

Sleep is death.,

I wear a sports bra and pants when i jog lmao

Then I want to sleep forever

Under the ice in zoras domain as an adult.

Death is eternal sleep

My open figs always look like shit

Why ;~;

This one is technically open as its second hand

I do not.

Kind of the implication in what I said.

*pokes* Hey there sexy

Have my room circa 6 years ago

Off to work bye

That looks cozy as hell.

This reminds me.
I should put out my figs from Lootcrate.

And I have more figs than fairies now.
I think this must be fixed...

Gross, put some clothes on you fucking sow.

Ow ;-;
-hug-

awwh

I wear my bright neon orange russian tracksuit so I'm good

Oh fuck a tracksuit, you really are a trashy russian.

I never leave home without it
I'm pretty easy to spot if you know me irl

I'm a shut in. My room is my world.

seeing two dragons like this really made me think I might come close to death

bitches aint shit tho

oh god why does my shit show up on the top left
ugh

Hey lover

my head hurts so fucking much and idk what to do do you guys ever wake up with bad headaches and vomiting without drinking?

And then you sit around half or full naked at home.
Fuck off.

Drink water.

You are probably pregnant you slut

Try a bullet

Only on the weekends

if i had one itd be in your head instead of mine

You might need to see a doctor

I can't get a moment of peace with you around.
Stop posting in your fucking Otherkin blog on tumblr.
Be a Jobkin
Or a Studykin
Or a Relationshipkin.
Be one of those you retard.

hey you

saved

I think you need to see an oncologist.

I want to be Yan's knobkin.

I don't feel any lumps..

make sure it's a hallow point

I don't want to be a normalkin

We should cyber again soon

You could not handle the knob job.
The daily cycle is psychologically and phsyically demanding, gruesome, and exhausting.
The only benefit of this is gaining thick skin and weight loss due to constant vomit.\
That being said

You keep posting that big cancerous growth tho.

YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING PIKACHU

i'm going to bed soon. youre free to watch me play skyrim until then though

pika

I'd rate it above an Umaru level growth.
It's definitely malignant.

Tbh, Hestia needs to die.
And stay die.

I'm nowhere near my gaming computer v.v

Ok she's going to jail
And staying there

I'm posting this

Gonna start calling Rem desu instead lmao

I honestly just hate her design.
She's painful to look at.

Milo disobeyed Twitter's ToS by posting images that were libel from a fake account.
That being said, a few years prior he advocated trolls being banned from the internet entirely for the sake of the psychologically frail.

Nice trips bro

Just when i barely recovered from that Nisekoi chapter too

Is that Erin?

a crazy coincidence

She's cute and her voice is lovely

Good evening.

aww
well my doors are unlocked

George?

You know god damn well it's some bitch from Wood Rocket.

Sup?

ye

George.

no

Hey, Faggot. How's it been on your end of the world?

THERE'S FURRIES IN MY ANIMUS
MOOOOOOMMMMMM

So I can just walk in and make food?

It looked like a crackhead so I thought it was Erin

I read Dungeon, so that doesn't matter to me.

Hey, Wife.

We're taking over.

im just fiiiiiiine

how about you

you have forced my hand
i will not resort to the tactic of posting trains

These cucked memes are never gonna get old

topkek

Hey Squish. I just got back from a thing and realised I have to learn something off by heart. Feels bad.

Hey Rin!

Can't tell if dripping with sarcasm or being flamboyant.

Hit and miss, as is the flow of life. I can't complain. I've missed you.

Why would you do this to me? ;~ ;

Best of luck?

We aren't posting trains?

Alright I'm here now, what do you want?

why do you still date her?

mhm
mind making me breakfast?

What is Vegemite?

i just want to cuddle up to subtle and sing him cute songs with my ukelele

Drunky AND Kermit?
Bad things come in 3's so let's buckle up.

I wanted to show you this and that's it

And with Loco that makes 3.

I don't mind at all

What's that supposed to mean? Fuck you, I'm a living god.

what am i supposed to say

sarcasm. like you said, life has it's ups and downs.

its your fault for being a stranger. hence the 222 days you've been offline. steam has been counting.

Forget it.

I'm sure.

Because I'm a creep who's obviously taking advantage of her by sending 15 quid every other week.
Duh. Obviously I only do it to upset Ioco.
Peace be upon him.

I was gonna say

I'm glad ur not my real dad you would traumatize me
I'm a delicate flower

Save me from the depth of hell.

You know you can just have my personal phone number right?
And it's not my fault I've been a stranger. Being married is a full time job, on top of having a full time job

1v1 me irl dogfucker

ooh, nice, thanks!
I'm gonna go back to sleep for now though, I'm super tired. Have yourself a good day Ika

:3 thanks
I won't be gone for long, hopefully.

quit posting worst girl

Send some drugs my way!

-kiss kiss- sweet dreams

Quit being worst guy.

Country Song? ^^

i will take the number.

I can understand that.

I could have used your input like two months ago when i was getting a vape.

You should try sleeping at a normal time :/

Mami-san would normally be worst gril
But she gives fantastic head

What kind?

Is'nt that from What What in the Butt?

My sovereign hands reach not to those cursed depths. Yon sinner, swim.
Swim to me through the river stix.

I'll fucking trounce you, mate.

I tried to last night but had to get my sister from the airport and drive her home.. ;-;

How're you, love?

Whatever I can sort

Why can't she drive herself? She's so annoying

no you dumb cunt

like youtube.com/watch?v=xnv65fHoLTQ

I uhm.. Is that a rock song or something?

Tired. I'm looking at the tumblr code again v_v

I don't know?
But you should be gentle with me.

Want to watch Berserk with me?
There's been lots of dog killing.

Your range is that high?!

No, you limey fart mongrel.
I was being poetic.

I will not.

There's not much input to be given. A tank is a tank, an RDA is an RDA. Juice is a matter of preference. Pen vs Box is determined by whether or not you want regulation or care to deal with batteries. Don't ever spend more than ~$70 on a full setup unless you're buying designer.

The business and trend have finally seemed to die, thank god. I got out of that as quickly as I got into it.
Give me a throwaway e-mail or something I can send it to.

her car was at my place, plus she was drinking on the plane with her husband(who i also drove home)

youtu.be/vlq9UWWqe44?t=117

This fucking verse made me fucking lol so hard

This... is my curse...

Bye Goggles

Y-you too..

Bye?

I usually try not to code while tired myself.
Give me a bit to get coffee in me and I'll take a gander.

eh i got a k-box or whatever but it doesnt seem to like the little disposable tanks for weed.

oh what are you doing now

just get on steam

I don't want to post anymore.
I'm going to go do something else.

I don't like violent anime...

Her husband sounds like a real PoS

Awesome ^^
It's fun to sort of try and puzzle peice things to see what does what.

eh
they just got married!

Since when do you smoke pot? I was going through the archives yesterday trying to rebuild my folder. One of the first conversations we had was you berating me because I do drugs.

Wax/Weed should be kept to glass pipes.

I just finished my BS in compsci. Working on getting a J.D. next. In the meantime, I'm bartending at a close friends restaurant and doing some freelance IT.

Fuck you, fine.

Try to break them up

since my bf got a weed card. though ive done more weed pills. and weed is such a tame drug ive done far worse since then.

you are a very busy man.

you have a kid now right? i might be mistaken

i can make it go pretty high yeah

pls
thats your future sister in law we're talking about

You still with Michael?
Play with any psychotropics yet?

Busy is relative. I always have time for myself, I just found posting here to be less and less appealing as the better folks disappeared or became less frequent.

Kid? You've got me mistaken for somebody else. Not to say I haven't been trying, or more accurately, not being worried if it does happen.

I must leave now... bye.. -kiss-

byebye

yes.

other than what i was already prescribed?
xanax and valium. which i didnt care for.

prefer percocet and other painkillers.

i understand. if i had better alternatives id be gone too.

i guess i did. maybe you're not super potent. which could be like a gift

Only thing better than spaghetti with ketchup is pizza with ketchup

That picture made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Painkillers remind me of high school.
Better alternatives? I wouldn't go so far as to say that. This is still pretty much the extent of my socialization. Otherwise it's my wife and a few of her friends.
Well, it's bound to happen sooner or later so long as I'm not infertile, and if I am, so be it. I see both sides of the coin as positive.

I'm on steam. You fucks change your names so often I can't keep track, so I'll just wait on you.

Soto you make you smile.

i was more talking about myself. i wouldnt assume to know anything about your life.

i find most legitimate conversation to my face to be increasingly difficult. but overall im not lonely so its whatever

Did you just... put ketchup on banana?
And have it with a side of milk?

Pretty fucked up but seen plenty worse

u fkn wot m8

Also sup man, its been a while

Eggs and bacon whipped with nutella
Fuckin' germans

There's something here about bananas with a side of milk.

Still more tasteful than posting as Sayaka

You know more about my personal life than anybody here.
Face to face conversation is easy. It's keeping extended meaningful conversation in other mediums that becomes tedious. At least face to face interaction is terminal.

I'm glad you're not all moody and broody and lonely anymore.

The snapchat of Coal-burt on Acid at the con.
I laughed for a solid ten minutes at that yesterday.

Hi Soto. Not a ton. Pretty much

What's up with you, wetback?

Weird stuff.

Get lost, gay boy.

2 minute conversation with george over text turns into DDLG cancer

Oh yeah dude ran off while trippin on two tabs
So fucking lulz

Wow no cray stories?
Ive been fine man, just been getting drunk

You'd know.

the majority of my face to face conversation usually consists of things i need to do or other generally unpleasant subjects.

michael is an exception.

i am pretty moody still. maybe bipolar.

oh my gosh im going on about myself lets talk about youuuuuuuu

PIKACHU USED DIVINE BUSTER!
VENUSAUR USED EXCALIBUR!
CHARIZARD USED STARLIGHT BREAKER!

Please.
I was taking that to sexy places.

STILL BETTER THAN PAPRIKASH

Cray stories?

Uhh

Take your pick
If you're around later, we can cause havoc over video.

You don't just casually spend time with acquaintances/friends bullshitting about nothing important?

Moody seems to be your entire character, but it works on you. I prefer talking about others. When I talk about me, I come off as a narcissistic egomaniac with a god complex.

Furfaggotry is a disease like pedophilia

For a second I thought its an aquired taste but nah

Why society lets these gits run free?

Being Hungarian is a disease like pedophilia

For a second I thought its an aquired taste but nah

Why society let these gits out of concentration camps?

ALSO ICE VULPIX LINE
DRAGON EGGSECUTOR
ICE/STEEL SANDSHREW LINE

good question.

Don't be a cioban
World famous dish. Being the total opposite of yanks, we make healthy looking, but deadly food. Have to try once before kicking bucket

hi...

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread