Post kino video games

post kino video games

Attached: mistermetokur.webm (720x404, 2.89M)

Attached: OSRS-Logo.png (1280x740, 642.63K)

Very theatrical.
Also gave me autism.

kino video games
OR
video game kinos?

Attached: super-mario-bros-movie-poster-853x1280.jpg (853x1280, 117.74K)

WoW is a thousand times more kino

my nigga

Attached: happygoomba.jpg (143x161, 10.09K)

Attached: adventure.gif (800x600, 7.08K)

Does it move?

that was unironically kino

i was too old by the time the dreamcast games came out, i only played the original sonic adventure in like 1998 on dreamcast but it was an amazing game, almost as good and revolutionary as mario 64

max pain is kino

Attached: payne.png (512x436, 246.5K)

those nightmare scenes scared the hell out of kid me

Sonic Adventure was shit. The cutscenes were terrible and LOOOONG. The voice acting was almost hilarious in how awful it was, but there were very few memes so instead of being funny it was just horribly depressing. Watching highlights on youtube doesn't do justice to how monotonous they were. The gameplay was excellent but I just barely got through finishing the story mode once, I had given up on ever playing Sonic Adventure 2 at that point.

I've only played a few 3d Sonic games but Heroes was actually pretty decent, maybe the only good 3d Sonic. Bright, cheerful, nice music.

This is really nostalgic for me. PS2-era was full of so many gems. I could list 20-30 games that were masterpieces in fun and innovation right off the top of my head. The PS3s catalogue is only good in hindsight, as a collector picking up obscure Japanese games or the rare good game here and there from the West. PS4 has no games, it's still only Bloodborne. What the fuck happened? It used to be there were 30+ good games a year, you could buy 5-10 games without much thought put in and rarely get let down. Did the rise in pc gaming do this?

Liberals can't handle the kino

Genuine vidyakino coming through

Not him but it probably has to do with the rise of pc and probably even how politicized the times are. The biggest console games like Call of duty, sports games, and fallout are all considered by most people to be worse off from the last gen versions. The only improvement is the graphics which you can't even genuinely enjoy on console. Even where they improve outside of graphics they drop heavily in other departments. Like say some modern console FPS has good hit boxes or something like that but you can't create your own levels/maps anymore. I think gamers put way too much emphasis on graphics which goes hand in hand with pc gamers.

Why is the webm named "mistermetokur"?

Because Jim is an edgy faggot

Attached: B94C4975-F1B3-4092-BEA7-9455F7E96389.jpeg (620x348, 57.71K)

Attached: s09.png (1920x1080, 486.66K)

if we're going by the actual definition of kino

Attached: life_is_strange__together__by_sakimichan-d9okm1i[1].jpg (1205x662, 197.09K)

That was garbage, I've played much better cutscene simulators tbh.

which ones?

The purest form of love

Chloe pure waifu material

Attached: Polarized-537577-Why_look_Otter_in_my_Water.jpg (1462x1033, 741.64K)

Look out below.

Attached: bnj.png (240x240, 4.84K)

Those trips aren't going to excuse how completely wrong you are with your meme opinion.

Kino artstyle, /a/utists hates this game because the studio also animated Scarlett Johanson's Nutshell, meaning: They "lowered" their quality.

lol

Alle deze.

Attached: far cry 2.png (960x676 857.91 KB, 99.88K)

Shadow is a badass

Attached: get this destiny off my chest.jpg (640x360 48.54 KB, 14.61M)

Oh boy, Sargone's going after Jimbo again

This is why video games will never be seen as art. Whenever someone makes a game that is genuine art gamers throw tism fits because it's beyond their comprehension.

Attached: Kino Hearts.jpg (1024x768, 159.8K)

Farcry 2 is so fucking kino and underrated and there would riots in baltimore and chicago if that game was made today

spec ops sucks. but yeah, far cry 2 is GOAT

Well, it depends on where you draw the line. The Tex Murphy games are pretty cool.

What did he mean by this?

bump

Try again, sweetie.

Hi Phil

Attached: Phil Fish fag.jpg (643x362, 33.23K)

I unironically behave like Shadow the Hedgehog.

hi reddit

Fez was pretty good tho

It wasn't, but we did a very kino video because of it.

Sure but Fish didn't make it

Post video of vacuum sucking your wife's bull.