NuJumani

This is like the concentrated essence of the 80s-2000s Nerd vs Jock stereotype, but with its jewish core exposed.
Is it realy just because I have been browsing Holla Forums in the past that I recongize these things immideatly? I really bothers me. I am just 9 minutes in and the jewishness of this movie is just so on the nose. Pun intended.

Is there any reason for me to keep watching, Holla Forums?

Attached: jumanji.jpg (1000x562, 469.34K)

Here's a nice reason

Attached: reason.jpg (166x471, 32.35K)

Great young padawan.

Now notice how every comedy has a jewish-joke. As in something about Bar Mitsvahs or shit like that.

I am not sure if the makers of the movie feel much braver now to make their film more jewish or if I just recognize them more than I used to. Or at all.

I just feel disgusted. It's like a metaphor of a jewish producer jacking off and soiling the movie industry in the same way Weinstein and other jewish producers literally masturbated on white women and made them watch.

It's disgusting.

Attached: soros zombie.jpg (640x360, 33.22K)

I continued watching.
Jesus Christ, they really gave a character a "badass jewish name".

LOL

Attached: nwah.jpg (700x469, 80.81K)

The only good thing about nuJumanji is that it knocked The Last Jedi out of the 1st spot on cinemas.

This is too subversive to me. I won't continue watching this.

Does anybody want to make a thread about this on Holla Forums?

Because Jews have the best system of meritocracy this world has ever seen. I used to be a hardcore Nazi now I am a Jewish convert. They promote their own people and take in the cream of the crop from the white race by marrying into their families.

Jews literally are kings who do not wear crowns in public.

Jews are the true ubermensch.

You can't convert and become a jew. It's not how it works.
Jews are a slave race with slave morality. Only the very top Jews aren't. But they are still a slave to their degenerate desires (see Weinstein and Hollywood harassment) and their denerate genetics.

And that's only true for the USA.

All four characters are a form of Jewish fantasy.

How is a Scottish ginger girl a Jewish fantasy?

Attached: 60221ae97569ff8f91e41b14ea443cb809830675241d9be745f9e2dd3c3fde4e.jpg (721x701, 69.72K)

The Jewish elite are white people who saw the privilege and benefits of being Jewish.

This tbh

WTF do those dubs mean with that post?

I did a more in-depth analysis of it here before but I think for that one it was that she goes from frumpy Jewish girl to Aryan goddess.

No, they aren't jewish. They larp as jewish, because white/european identity is so oppressed and shunned that they just fullfill their identitarian needs by pretending to be jewish.

Honestly, I wish mass-conversion worked on the jew in the middle ages. Then we would be a nice homogenous society.

The point was about the kid becoming an Alpha Chad/Mossad jew instead of a neurotic cucky jew you see like Larry David

Attached: pol jew gf 2.jpg (604x604, 86.62K)

Orthodox jews tend to discourage converts because being goyim have less moral laws binding them than jews.

(((Reform))) will take shekels from just about anyone. Conservatives really test out converts hard.

So jews may not be knocking on your door like mormons but there are ways to convert if you are really interested

Attached: pol jew gf.png (405x512, 596.61K)

you have to be born jewish to be jewish

Attached: Rock movies.jpg (1080x1169, 129K)

i noticed it but it didn't bother me because I just wanted to see the rest of the story.

the thing with this jewish crap is, they're the ones that are supposed to give a shit. It's their insecurity. We just don't want them fucking with out shit and trying to make us salty all the time, I don't care if they find happiness without stabbing a goy in the back.

somebody should edit them together into one big movie

But only if the mother is jewish, otherwise you still can be considered a non-kike

Look up all the major film studios. All were founded by jews. The only white one was Disney.

Related:

An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood | Neal Gabler

I say "oy vey" all the time, what's the problem?

Attached: oy vey.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

that was the Rock's idea

Anyways, numanji gets a lot better when the teenagers finally enter the game. The movie is basically a bodyswap comedy and it does have funny moments. Overall not a great film but much better than a lot of other trash released recently.

You know you want to fuck that hot girl.

The movie is 1h40m but it feels longer. It isn't good at all

The rock is like a nigggery Nick Cage except with less acting ability.

Did you post this here instead of reddit by accident? Why are you here, soyboy?

I watched it and it wasn't too shit or anything. It was like "eh okay" and the ending was anti-climatic. The only good thing was the "Alan Parrish was here" wording carved on some wood.

But I don't get it. The "nerd" at least tries to change himself, no? Is that not a good thing?

You can convert, but converts are lesser jews. In Israel there are some jewish lines who are not allowed to marry even jews who can't prove their bloodline.

Attached: jews war.jpg (497x484, 112.35K)

Yeah, us Gentiles took family names after the family business. Baker, Smith, etc.
Goldfarm, Goldberg, etc, etc
YFW stereotypes have a kernel of truth

Attached: reaction lol.jpg (1920x1080, 169.25K)

the rock's dad isnt fucking francis frod coppola's nephew

Attached: Hello_fellow_gentiles.JPG (594x656, 135.75K)

Can you provide any source on that claim?

ball = dropped

Attached: laughing cate.png (449x283, 199.91K)

Oy, mate. Don't you know all whites are huge alpha males?

Look up marriage to Cohen. Israel holds a racial purity registry where pureblood jews (cohen is not just a surname, it means high priest) are not allowed to marry gentiles\converts. It's up to the court to decide: news about denials don't last long on the internet, as jews swarm with protests for antisemitism.

While you were made to live in a childcare fantasy world where everyone is the same, and they can decide which nation and religion to associate it, jews believe in 'blood religion'. The pact with God connects them on the genetic level: you're either born a jew, or yours is the soul of an animal bound to damnation. It's because of this extreme xenophobia that jews were treated differently, in the past where everyone was forced to collaborate with others to survive.

Chad is ironical, he's both absolutely good and so bad that it actually goes around for a positive. You don't get it because irony takes intelligence to be processed, and leftists use instead sarcasm: insulting a target while pretending you're not, which is the highest rethorical art in the jewish book.

Live long and prosper.

Kohanim only have special status in orthodox jewish community, reformed and conservative jewish communities forgo the tradition because of the issues of inbreeding.

Hasbara: the obsessive and constant deceit against gentiles. Jews have a prime directive: always lie to the gentile ad keep the truth for yourself.

It sounds like an evil endeavour, but remember we're talking about merchants: information warfare is the business of truth. Profit is to be made from truth, so you need to pay for it.

Isn't genetics as a whole a jewish lie in first place?

t. virgin

the jewpig turbovirgin strikes again ;)

I enjoyed it more than TLJ

I learned a new word today!