Ugh, why is Star Trek so sexist, right guys?

Ugh, why is Star Trek so sexist, right guys?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (718x714, 873.43K)

Shatner is a Canadian Jew though

Everyone who thinks like this should be shot honestly.

Fucking leftists.

Attached: sip.jpg (960x892, 43.69K)

Except villains.
Villains can't be women or black.
Or both, that's forbidden.

Is this comic by a soy beard or a Jew?

THERE ARE NO ABORIGINALS ON THE ENTERPRISE OR SEA WTF

Pretty progressive of them to cast a 56%er in the 70s.

Attached: images (8).jpeg (384x384, 19.37K)

When did the lie that whites have the same exact cultures and backgrounds begin?

When American whites agreed to stop hating each other and join forces against everybody else.

oh yeah i forgot ww1 and 2 never happened oops

Yeah, it didn't really happen until after those. And even then, not completely. Just look at this site.

Liberals think whites are 5% of the USA population or something, don't they

Then who the fuck are these assholes!? I guess they don't count because they have "internalized racism/sexism" or some other such bullshit, huh?

Attached: Kathryn-Janeway.jpg (1024x576 27.32 KB, 287.89K)

You ascribe your own thought patterns onto others, but in all likelihood the guy who drew this doesn't know why he thinks the way he does or why he is compelled to draw it, he just has a physiological need to fit in and tow the line. These people don't sit down and read books about Marxism, they watch a 10 minute John Oliver video and read a few "hilarious" tweets and piece it together from there. Most liberals don't even recognise what they are doing has anything to do with communism, they're just fucking idiots whose logic boils down to "all good all the time good feelings for me and my friends, everyone is friends except da corporations, what are concessions, trade offs and compromises??? just make everything da good time all the time"

You just described why they should be lined up and shot by a firing squad.

SJWs have never cared about Asians. Oh they'll suck black and Muslim dick all day long, and Mexican dick when it's convenient to the narrative but Asians? to SJWs they're just as bad as Whitey McCracker since Asians tend to actually be successful and productive members of society by their own merits.

A COOCHIE MOYA

I guess the concept of intelligence officers is beyond those who have none.

Chief Communications Officer does sound like something a black woman would call herself for working in a call center.

It's about time biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

It's also one of the few realistic ways to involve women in a combat scenario. There's very little danger involved and it requires you to do nothing but relay messages between people