HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: DXyBGpSVAAA7rVb.jpg (856x1024, 129.96K)

I have no idea who this is, or who the character is, or what any of it is supposed to be
Is there a reason anybody should care?

It's AMAZING ELECTRICITY BILL everybody knows that.
His superpowers are stealing used fake breasts for his suit and inflating nose.

I bet that actor is a jew.

What an awful looking costume and tiny, tiny cock. Shazam works in comics and animated movies, not for live action, what a waste.

How many fucking superhero movies do we need?

Attached: e66b5380ae62fc4fb285452c24f670384650b5b38346555faf2915db7183c187.jpg (856x1024, 214.76K)

Dare I say: 'supermutts'?

It's Kazaam.

how can you not know who Shazam is?

You wish, m8.

Yet another step into the void of retardation for DC

Attached: _logo_evolution.jpg (1000x636, 283.19K)

The 2012 logo almost looks like the Internet Explorer icon.

The hero we need

Attached: MM.jpg (640x458, 125.13K)

Black Adam is a much more interesting character than Shazam

Attached: black-adam[1].jpg (696x753, 241.64K)

Why does hollywood love capeshit so much?
Biggest return of investment?

Attached: fdhdfhd.jpg (372x333, 11.64K)

Apparently they've been planning a Black Adam movie for like 10 years now with The Rock who's been preparing for the role all this time.

Attached: Slaves.png (696x753, 729.75K)

Why couldn't they just make a Question movie?

I literally have no idea who Shazam/Kazam is. Never heard of them before.
I would have figured Hollywood would reboot popular franchises a billion times more before scraping the bottom of the barrel like this.

Nepotism plus subversion. Capeshit was pretty much invented by jews, so other jews seek to promote it. And it's also super handy to replace all the traditional mythos of western / white / greco-roman civilization.

Attached: school_of_athens2.jpg (1238x830, 338.32K)

Costume looks a lot more comic accurate than usual, but the (((nose))) knows

It looks like a "I wonder who could be behind this post" edit.

No one really cares about them in a serious way, though. They are more interested in replacing Jesus with the holocaust: we have 6 million saint victims, you have just 1.

It is amazing since my space heater broke & I am freezing ass in here yet my bill is still like $118

Theres only one question in hollywood.

The Jewish Question?

That's because your bill is based on average use and they aren't held to any legal standard. You could literally turn off the power to your house and still have a bill because the guy next door has the heater running all day while he's at work.

Wrong, fag.

Superheroes have always been apart of growing up for children in the land of the muts. You may not have read a single issue of Superman, but you knew who he was.
Thus, making films with recognisable but "new" ideas is what retards want.

The people seeing these films in droves don't know about superheroes and comics as a medium. They read a DenOfGek article before they walk in and claim they understand the character, then go home, read another article and watch the film a second time to point out all the easter eggs.

Attached: dc darkseid larfs.jpg (328x398, 32.46K)

I don't see why not. Question was already rebooted from Objectivist to some kind of wishy washy buddhist

Attached: Black_Ops_3_is_cancelled.gif (189x189, 1.94M)