Will we ever know in our lifetimes Holla Forums??

Will we ever know in our lifetimes Holla Forums??

Also post hardcore alien kino: movies, games, shows ect

Fuck you Holla Forums

Attached: download (5).jpg (189x267, 4.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=2HSBmSmykBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alien vs Predator 2 was the kinoest game in the franchise. prove me wrong sweetie, oh wait you can't.

Attached: Aliens_vs._Predator.jpg (640x790, 89.16K)

I'm ready to be abducted by aliens.
I don't care how big the probe is, just get me out of this prison once and for all.

Attached: 1517025160472.png (603x785, 375.52K)

Way ahead of you bud

Attached: 5c0c5e437e9cf6ce4e12ea8476a3f77b2d206a7271edb172eb3f52e79dd0eff3.jpg (932x960, 92.5K)

Cold indifference. Like hey, we torture people all the time so just shut up. He almost seems like he just wants to get done so he can go back his quarters and do whatever sadistic aliens do to unwind after a day of work.

Attached: IMG_20180320_015759.png (667x534, 240.95K)

Aliens are most likely
- Demons
- Thought entities
- Ancient machines from atlantis
- Actual extraterrestrial lifeforms
- Human beings from the future
or
- The actual current rulers of planet Earth

Stop posting dark skies. The starship sequence is just too scary, for it to be fiction

Not dark skies.

What's this from? I can't remember what it's called I always meant to watch what these ayy lmaos were from.

so jews then.

The one and only alien scene from "fire in the sky."

The thing about ayyys is the more you try to show or explain the less mysterious and scary they are.

Sometimes you just need to eat the whole danish to get to the delicious center.

I doubt that alien movies that keep showing you the aliens amount to too much for this paradoxal reason. But then again I'm no movie fanatic.

Without trying to be a massive fedora I'm going to say autokinesis is a hell of a sensation (especially if you've consumed cannabis.) I've had other sightings too which I thought were valid mainly based off the fact that the first one I saw convinced me it was moving to my thoughts… so if the first one was telepathic the second one couldn't be just ball lightning.. and if the previous two were real, the third one that again, coincidentally arrived when I asked for it.. but could have been a balloon for all I really know..

Tbh UFOs are a variety of phenomenon or outright hoaxes. I can't speak on authority for every single thing that ever happened but things like the original pheonix lights could have been (my theory) cardboard and balloons which broke up into separate balloons / cardboard units and scattered across the entire state when the show was done.

Who could or would do such a thing? The US government, just as an experiment or to possibly bolster themselves as in proximity to great powers.

Why do I say this? Not to be a huge fedora but when I realized how easily my eyes were fooled… how beleif snowballed.. and I started to contemplate how a hoax could be done…

Don't ASSUME too much, you'll make an ASS of U and ME…

Depressing but true story tbh.

"Well, where are they?"
-Albert Einstein on aliens

They're actually corpses of bald monkeys, and UFOs are manned by humans.

ayy-lmao'd

Oops, forgot the picture.

Attached: dark-skies-alien-abduction-ending-gray-aliens-grey-aliens.jpg (600x312, 39.88K)

Attached: hero_EB20091104REVIEWS911059996AR.jpg (1200x500, 94.89K)

Attached: a real hero and a real human bean.jpg (1632x3465, 1023.82K)

This is almost certainly sleep paralysis.

aliens are as real as ""god"", which is to say, not at all. grow up kid

Taken miniseries
The Mothman Prophecies
The X-Files

Attached: God is Real.jpg (759x1135, 189.96K)

I find it troubling that I got an erection from reading this.

Attached: simpsons skinner memory.png (500x375, 200.64K)

Are you my nigga?

Attached: the-mothman-prophecies-movie-still-laura-linney-lucinda-jenney-and-will-patton_1099364-400x305.jpeg (400x305, 85.51K)

there's no shame here user.ayy lmaos were made for human cock and human cock only.

Attached: 1837e7db4af1d81ca2f589da63c2ae55a0a3e6a70fb45baf556263ef03e4c034.jpg (256x343, 44.3K)

It wasn't the ayysex I found troubling so much that cuddling with it appeared to give the user radiation sickness. Actually parting her grey and dewy folds would probably be like fucking a Mr. Fusion from Back To The Future. And I still got a chubby.

Attached: ayylmao such a thing.png (328x337, 238.37K)

Dark skies, fire in the sky, I still remember the sequence pretty well.

American philosophy at its finest. This is literally what cows believe when they live on the farm: that everything is as it should be and nothing else is possible.

John Klein: What do you look like?
Indrid Cold: It depends on who is looking.

Woah woah, go back to the herd, you should be following the judas goat.

Great movie once you understand the concept of a being that's not omniscient so much as managed to get better seat in Reality. Some of my friends who aren't deep thinkers didn't like it because there was no big monster fight at the end. That's because they weren't paying attention. Letting that fucking phone keep ringing was the biggest struggle I've ever seen in a movie as Gere's character wrestled with his inner demons.

Not going to lie, Mothman's voice on the phone made the hairs on my neck stand on end.

Attached: man john michael higgens.png (472x492, 524.41K)

Same here. That voice was creepy as fuck. The book the movie's based on is an even bigger head trip, as it gets further into John Keel's (and others) weird experiences and his speculations about the nature and motivations of Mothman and company.

I didn't like it as a kid because it wasn't like the book, and I didn't like the backstory of Mothmen being around since ancient times, and insinuating that Indrid Cold IS Mothman.

Then when I re-read the book a few years ago, among with Operation Trojan Horse and The Eighth Tower. Then it clicked. I understood the theories, and didn't realize how much I didn't understand before.

Turn I watched the movie again. It's fucking brilliant.

Has anyone done a non-funny hardcore sex alien movie?

Attached: 1b935dd4bc4eaaccb2adea1b03bf21daad6cdcc995783a074f89f4c217c84a92.mp4 (400x302, 3.2M)

It was actually not a welcome feeling, to discover (on my own, no external prompts, and accidentally) that I had debunked myself.

Shit was still cash, though. I was opening myself up to a sort of ritualized behavior. But occult beliefs effect the practionioner more than anything. That is to say, you drink your own kool aid and reap whatever fuckery comes your way.

The second best thing is to use your brainpower to make something to decieve other unsuspecting randoms. In a sense, that makes YOU the ayy. People will be certain that they saw something - and what they saw could be an accurate description of what happened. But what someone sees and the actual details can be two separate things. UFOs are sneaky bastards who never allow someone in for a closer inspection!

Pic related MFW when I took it in.

Attached: homer-simpson-doh.gif (290x267, 13.88K)

Attached: ayyed.jpg (400x214, 63.08K)

I mean, think of all the anxiety and fear you can cause with something made from papers and balloons. Think about how the people who've seen will not be believed, but will carry the uncertainty with them forever.

It just needs to be above amatuer in execution. Too hard to easily dismiss yet leaving no line of resolution.

Attached: latest.png (616x457, 417.69K)

that movie is actually pretty hot if you ignore the ET

THE AYYLIENS HAVE LANDED

Attached: they are not human.mp4 (972x906 117.26 KB, 491.01K)

The most surprising thing I've learned from reports of strange encounters (supernatural, ayyliums etc) is that the normalfag's instinct is to suppress it.

They refuse to talk about it, even when there's groups of witnesses, then they flagrantly lie about it and deny. Finally they pretend to have forgotten. It's a form of conformism that I suspect requires a subdued amount of self-awareness.

There was one particular bit during the Marines campaign in AVP2010 where you entered the club. The game overall was pretty meh, but this bit always stuck with me. The disorientating strobe lights, the music, the sounds and the environment. If only the aliens were as fast as they were in AVP2.

???

Attached: 29389228_192001894861155_8996729318474252288_n.jpg (500x902, 69.68K)

Huh, now that you mention it, all the coolest and most loyal people in my life are the ones that I've had deep and honest conversations about ayyliens and ghosts with and all the fake friends and traitors that I've known would always brush it off or laugh at me.

Attached: ec5b27bc6c5d61274e7324e0b6c1bd90b08bd79a4acb2737602fdccafaebe7a2.jpg (680x972, 93.3K)

True or not, that's fucking cool.

Bump for ayys.

Attached: communion hangin with alien heads.jpg (691x363, 22.16K)

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

If you were truly greenpilled, you'd know "aliens" are a hoax perpetrated by the NWO.

Solid. But best alien game is still KULT - Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess.

Blonde hair and blue eyes don't work on males

Good thing blonde hair doesn't actually look like that irl.

No wonder they use us as guinea pigs

Time to post this.
hooktube.com/watch?v=2HSBmSmykBc

Attached: communionwinkwalken-1.jpg (221x173, 8.73K)

t. Jew