Altered Carbon

Is he right? Was the show's depiction of women a problem? How would you have improved it?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (586x461, 52.97K)

I thought he had killed himself by now.

Makes me want to watch it.

He is right. Media is supposed to empower women. If you care about more about the story of fictional media than you do about the fundamental rights of women and girls worldwide, then you might not to do some soul searching. When you write about women being raped, beaten, talked over and ignored, you complete undo the work of diverse women writers working their butts off to create narratives that show women as strong, smart and independent. And that's just not cool.

So how can we be better allies here on Holla Forums Holla Forums? Write strong women. Don't default to a white male for prominent roles when a woman of color could just as easily fill that spot. Create stories that empower and uplift women and girls of all races, religions and backgrounds. When in doubt, defer to a woman, particularly one from a marginalised group. Who knows? You might just learn something for once!

Attached: No-significant-body-of-feminist-writing-addresses-boys-directly-letting-them-know-how-they-can-construct-an-identity-that-is-not-rooted-in-sexism.-1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 299.17K)

Modern science fiction literature is one of the most pozzed mediums there is. I don't think it's humanly possible to get it any more pozzed.

My favorite original Netflix show tbh fam.

Attached: Altered-Carbon-book-The-Raven-hotel-is-called-the-Hendrix-1233653.jpg (590x350, 24.99K)

its fucking awful, shut up moshe.

Isn't there some woman with pussy pheromones?

It starts out interesting and is well presented in the first episode. Then it turns to cheap SJW garbage. Then the ending is a slow motion burning trainwreck.

So, like every other TV show that has come out in the past 10 years.

No it's not schlomo. The Jew fears the Samurai sleeved in the strong Aryan body me thinks.

Attached: 8aa445f9-f996-45b8-bce0-464a69208a10.jpeg (1238x679 27.8 KB, 35.75K)

Pretty much. I'm thinking of just sticking to books and the occasional rare kino these days tbh. Television and streaming services such as Sorosflix are so culturally marxist I can't stand it. They've become so blatant about it too.

Attached: jcly7-1000x498.jpg (1000x498, 93.46K)

Remember when the left actually liked sex?

Did you know that Altered Carbon is a book series?

Not really, promiscuity was just a tool to destroy society, a means to an end.

Yeah, but I'm not a big fan of cyberpunk.

of course he's wrong

it's actually the opposite that happens if you ask me but really, the obsession with framing everything like this is his, he's always trying to bring things out of the realm of fantasy or suspending belief because he's a weird arrogant cunt who assumes he has better ideas than everyone else or sees art as tool for something else. But sure, when I was watching Sens8 I really wanted to see that dirty dildo fly across the screen, I was thinking to myself, fuck man, this is what Science Fiction has been missing.

just replying to myself here as well

btw i'm not watching this show and have no intention to, i'm only replying to the argument and actually, when you think about it, he didn't have to get specific.

ok is this a psy op to make me want to watch the show? cause now i'm interested. Am I actually going to get glorified rape?

Your a retard!

The show, just like the book, is pozzed garbage, it's just not pozzed enough for the cuck king himself.

Only Jonny boy could see a show where men regularly get violently beaten and killed and immediately rush to whine about how badly they treat one or two women in the show.

Seriously though, has he or his opinions ever mattered at all?
Nobody cared who he was until he put to the task of creating femfreq. And even then, only GG-involved people kind of remember him.

he's a semi offical face of the government psyop

exactly how you're supposed to play him though is tricky. I suppose ideally you want a situation where he's just universally told to fuck off, then there's no room to shuck and jive in.

Wasn't Pozzflix making some huge deal about how they were going to launch 300 shows with LGBTPBBQ focus?

Attached: heretic.jpg (225x225, 9.24K)

fake news

I like that white actor guy, even though the Robocop remake was absolute horseshit I still like the guy as a person he seems pretty down to Earth in real life.

#FullMcintosh yet again.

Attached: 8f5.jpg (600x412, 43.83K)

I like how some of you fags stopped pretending you weren't shills here during gamergate. Great stuff.

McIntosh sometimes stalls and resets to saying something sensible.

Jim Stirling and Movieblob should be higher

link to reddit commen this was lifted from plz

AC is putrid CultMarx Reddit trash. The one good thing about the show/books is the concept of sleeves and "immortality". How your body can be put on ice and kept for resale, how you can be given a new body after your one is broken beyond repair. The show should have been about that instead of the team of multicultural warriors fighting the evil rich white man.